User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New nigger hater here 

JIGGY-BOO

New nigger hater here

I should say "nigger hater new to this site" because my hatred of niggers goes back my entire life. When I was 2 years old a she-boon of about 10 years of age shoved a stick down my throat and I've been hating these despicable beast ever since.

I did however start to believe the bullshit you hear from time to time about there being a difference between a nigger and a black "man". Then a nigger would always come along with its TNB and confirm that they are all, in fact, stupid filthy animals! So luckily I never fell into that mindset completely.

Up until a couple of years ago I still considered them to be a member of the human species-a fucked up and completely dysfunctional member to be sure, but still a member of the human race. Gradually though I began to realize the ugly truth. I finally woke up and saw that at the "very least" these vile creatures were a SUB-species and not just a different race. At worse they were a crude holdover of a proto human species at an evolutionary dead end.

They were at a dead end, that is, until humans came along and tried to domesticate these wild animals. Once we started enabling this disease on civilization, called the nigger. it began to eat away at society like the cancer it is. It felt kind of strange in a way because I'm only a person of average intelligence and I thought I was the only one on this planet who knew these monstrosities were not true human beings.

Niggers are easily 50,000 years behind modern humans on the evolutionary scale (Probably more like 100,000 to 200,000 year) and about that time we had an evolutionary change in brain function that allowed us to think in a completely new way. Abstract thinking became the hallmark of what it means to be a human being. Niggers never showed this ability and every scientific study I have ever read has confirmed this.

Niggers still think in the here and now. Niggers don't worry much about the future repercussions of their actions. Niggers just can't think like those who are considered human beings in the modern sense.

So anyway, I'm sitting there thinking I am the only one alive who understands this. I tell a few friends about my epiphany and even though they are nig haters in general they still give me the "theres a difference between a black "man" and a nigger line. I usually use the 1 in 100 line with them. For every good decent black "man" you show me, "I say", I'll show you a hundred that fit every stereotype niggers are infamous for. I don't believe the 1 in 100 line but I find that its useful to use for someone that still believes there are decent niggers in the world. It sort of Nudges them in the right direction.

Here recently I have discovered there are communities like this one who know what I do about the nigger and aren't afraid to speak the truth. It gives me great hope for the future. I have been looking at the different sites dedicated to getting the truth out about the nigger and I think this one would be the best for me to join, and if you will have me then I will certainly stick around and hopefully help in a small way to educate the masses about the nigger infestation problem which may well be the most serious threat facing the human race.

I want to thank TRH for setting up my account for me. I tried a couple of times and was unsuccessful because this place has been under attack by enemies. They will lose in the long run and we will win however because the truth is more powerful than lies and deceit.

Thanks and happy nigger bashing to ya "my niggs"

2. The Following 14 Chimpmaniacs Thanked JIGGY-BOO:

Klaatu (09-25-2012),LIVERLIPPER (09-27-2012),MajiksVirus (09-25-2012),Maveth (09-27-2012),Nigger Clause (09-25-2012),Paddyroller (09-25-2012),pork (09-25-2012),TattooedRedHead (09-25-2012),Vine Swinger (09-25-2012),WERE DE WITE WIMMIN AT (09-25-2012),Weyoun (09-27-2012)

Iratedubliner

Re: New nigger hater here

Great introduction, you are indeed among friends and those that think like you, fuck the libtards and their pets and

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	welcome.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	14182

4. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Iratedubliner:

Klaatu (09-25-2012)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,694 Thanks in 3,889 Posts

welcome neighbor

Administrator
    Head Zoo Curator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 233,460 Thanks in 61,931 Posts

Originally Posted by JIGGY-BOO View Post
    They were at a dead end, that is, until humans came along and tried to domesticate these wild animals. Once we started enabling this disease on civilization, called the nigger. it began to eat away at society like the cancer it is.

It was my pleasure to set your account up and I hope you enjoy yourself at CM.

Welcome to the zoo !!!

Here is your golden banana to bash the chimps with:

"We will NOT be silenced !!!"
    "United We Stand Divided We Fall !!!"
    "If you can not be famous be infamous !!!"
    "There will be NO retreat, compromise or surrender !!!"
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me !!!"

7. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked TattooedRedHead:

Klaatu (09-25-2012)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,624 Thanks in 1,620 Posts

Welcome JB - we are all of like mind here

Isn't my boa just absolutely fabulous?!!!

9. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked MajiksVirus:

Klaatu (09-25-2012)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,133 Thanks in 11,780 Posts

Welcome to the bash.

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,754 Thanks in 3,486 Posts

Great intro post, you seem like an intelligent nig-hater and I think you'll make a great addition to Chimpmania. With the "1 in 100 aren't niggers" argument, I look at the 1/100 magic nigger as a kind of trickster. It is still a nigger of course, but it is slightly more intelligent than the rest, and therefore does a good job of imitating human behavior. Monkeys love to imitate, and niggers are always trying to be human. The occasional magic nigger is what keeps people thinking that niggers are people. But I've seen countless reports of magical niggers that society has called doctors, teachers, cops, etc. that behave like a human for a while, then the inner chimp comes out and they end up in prison. They really are all niggers, a few just contain the inner chimp better than others. But the inner chimp is present in every nigger, and it can come out any time, any place.

12. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Vine Swinger:

PCT

Welcome to Chimpmania!...Help yourself to one of our certified bananas and...Let the bashing begin!

And don't forget to follow the official rules of Chimpmania:
    http://chimpmania.com/forum/showthre...ia-Forum-Rules

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 43,675 Thanks in 17,122 Posts

Welcome

Niggers are the fart on which the debauchery of liberalism wafts

Twice, in the history of humans there was a want for the nigger; once we wanted them as slaves, now we want them gone.

Never in recorded history, un-recorded history or in rumors of history has the introduction of the nigger resulted in a positive outcome.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,261 Thanks in 9,796 Posts

Welcome to the family my friend Do enjoy your stay.

The Prison Warden

We will not be denied our rights and civil liberties. Freedom expression is our right under the constitution of the United States.
    I am not a racist. I am a realist. Welcome to the reality.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,303 Thanks in 19,597 Posts

Welcome!

+ Reply to Thread