Thread: Marine Fights Coonviction For Suicide Attempt 

Administrator
    Head Zoo Curator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 233,126 Thanks in 61,863 Posts

Marine Fights Coonviction For Suicide Attempt

Back in 2010, Lazzaric T. Caldwell told the court he tried to kill himself minutes after he was told he was going to the brig to await trial on charges including larceny for allegedly helping a friend steal a belt from a local shop. He had learned a day earlier of a friend’s death, and he said those events were the last straws in a series of emotional blows that included the deaths of several fambly members, a stabbing by his former fiance, a 60-day coonfinement for other alleged offenses and personal problems within his unit.

http://newsone.com/nation/associated...icide-attempt/

"We will NOT be silenced !!!"
    "United We Stand Divided We Fall !!!"
    "If you can not be famous be infamous !!!"
    "There will be NO retreat, compromise or surrender !!!"
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me !!!"

HARDTRUCK68

He pleaded guilty at a court-martial that year to “intentional self-injury without intent to avoid service,” a criminal charge that the government says helps maintain good order and discipline in the armed forces. The charge is sometimes used in self-injury cases when there isn’t enough evidence to prove malingering, military justice experts say.
    Should he not have been charged with damaging government equipment and sent to the brig?

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,888 Thanks in 996 Posts

Or be charged because the suicide attempt failed!

We taught you how to use tools and even allowed you to learn mathematics and a written language but you remain 1/4 as intelligent and just incapable of building or maintaining a civilization beyond a smattering of mud huts as your ancestors were. You are pets, and without a human master to feed and shelter you, your race will perish within a single generation. Humans create or destroy at will by virtue of scientific superiority. You are insects, and you will lose. - Unknown

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,692 Thanks in 3,889 Posts

I know everytime I get bad news I always want to run out and steal ah belt.

sheepdogbp

nigger can,t do anything right.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,107 Thanks in 11,770 Posts

Originally Posted by HARDTRUCK68 View Post
    Should he not have been charged with damaging government equipment and sent to the brig?
    That was what I was thinking. I used to stand brig watch on the ship. There was usually some stupid nigger in there for three days on bread and water. Best watches I ever stood.

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

HARDTRUCK68

Originally Posted by Klaatu View Post
    That was what I was thinking. I used to stand brig watch on the ship. There was usually some stupid nigger in there for three days on bread and water. Best watches I ever stood.
    We had this nigger that blew the head off another nigger in a botched McDonalds drive by and the Army had him on suicide watch!!!!!Some one had to stay with the nigger all the time and they had a roster of people who would pull 3 hour shifts.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,107 Thanks in 11,770 Posts

Originally Posted by HARDTRUCK68 View Post
    We had this nigger that blew the head off another nigger in a botched McDonalds drive by and the Army had him on suicide watch!!!!!Some one had to stay with the nigger all the time and they had a roster of people who would pull 3 hour shifts.
    Our watches were four hours long. The niggers would beg for extra bread, but they were only allowed to eat during meal hours. They’d cry for something to read, (as if they could read) all ever gave them was a Bible or the UCMJ. If they would not stop asking for stuff, I would write them up again, adding to their misery.

Don't do the nigger crime, if you can't do the nigger time.

+ Reply to Thread