User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Racist Airplane Jet Sucks In Fat Sheboon Courtney Edwards, Piedmont Airlines, Montgomery Regional Airport, AL

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Overseer

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 53,342 Thanks in 12,285 Posts

batwing Racist Airplane Jet Sucks In Fat Sheboon

Shezilla apeployee Courtney Edwards of Piedmont Airlines was sucked into the engine of an airplane on New Years Eve in Montgomery AL at Montgomery Regional Airport. Edwards was repeatedly warned to stay away from the engines of the E175 jet that had just landed. Niggers never can obey

The tragedy occurred on New Year's Eve at Montgomery Regional Airport in Alabama. The victim was later identified as 34-year-old Courtney Edwards, who worked as a ground agent for Piedmont Airlines.

The initial report from the National Transport Safety Board stated that Edwards was killed after getting too close to the engine of an American Eagle-operated Embraer E175 jet.

The report notes that Edwards failed to heed multiple warnings to stay back from the engines while the plane was shutting down.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-exploded.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xfgbf.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	142.5 KB 
ID:	226914
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	erggr.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	226915

2. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Fed Up:

Dred Scott (6 Days Ago),Ghetto_scum (6 Days Ago),Ginger Heart (6 Days Ago),igor (5 Days Ago),Libtardologist (6 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (6 Days Ago),shootist952 (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (6 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 40,573 Thanks in 11,001 Posts

Niggers never were any good at following rules and regulations, guess it got its Karma. although I do feel sorry for the poor plane, got nigger guts all over it.

I H8 NIGGERS!

4. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ghetto_scum:

boon-avoider (5 Days Ago),Dred Scott (6 Days Ago),Fed Up (6 Days Ago),Ginger Heart (6 Days Ago),Libtardologist (6 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (6 Days Ago),shootist952 (6 Days Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,056 Thanks in 1,813 Posts

Kiss that engine goodbye.

6. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked shootist952:

boon-avoider (5 Days Ago),Dred Scott (6 Days Ago),Fed Up (5 Days Ago),Ghetto_scum (6 Days Ago),Ginger Heart (6 Days Ago),Libtardologist (6 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (6 Days Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,687 Thanks in 682 Posts

Rules be white supremaciss and sheet

8. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Libtardologist:

boon-avoider (5 Days Ago),Dred Scott (6 Days Ago),Fed Up (5 Days Ago),Ghetto_scum (6 Days Ago),Ginger Heart (6 Days Ago),Good Judge of Niggers (6 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (6 Days Ago),shootist952 (5 Days Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,189 Thanks in 1,174 Posts

Holy shit! Hey niggers, I'll personally make a donation to your go fund a dumb-ass page if you send me a video of this elephanrhinopotamus being sucked into the jet engine. I bet that was so awesome!

The stupid nigger violated protocol, this is why we have rules, especially around big gigantic pieces of equipment that can suck you in and pluck you right off the bone. I'm sure the airport has regular safety training, which the nigger chose to ignore. You just can't let a bunch of mentally incapacitated idiots run around jet engines willy-nilly.

10. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ginger Heart:

boon-avoider (5 Days Ago),Chombo (1 Day Ago),Dred Scott (6 Days Ago),Fed Up (5 Days Ago),Ghetto_scum (6 Days Ago),igor (5 Days Ago),Libtardologist (1 Day Ago),Niggers R Useless (3 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (6 Days Ago),shootist952 (5 Days Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12,158 Thanks in 2,881 Posts

Now I’m not much of an Art Lover, but Ms Igor and our various youngsters into such things have pointed out to me that the interior of the aforesaid jet engine must have resembled a Jackson Pollock type thingamajiggy in 3D.

Acrylic, offal, watercolor and excrement on da luminum and sheeit.

“Just when you think niggers can’t sink any lower, they manage to drain just a little more from the cesspool”

Irateirishman, American Hero

12. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked igor:

Chombo (1 Day Ago),Dred Scott (2 Days Ago),Fed Up (5 Days Ago),Ghetto_scum (5 Days Ago),Ginger Heart (5 Days Ago),Libtardologist (1 Day Ago),Niggers R Useless (3 Days Ago),shootist952 (5 Days Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,936 Thanks in 331 Posts

That sowbuck should have known better than getting close to an engine manufactured by Cuisinog. I wonder if it was set for chop or puree?

14. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Stars and Bars:

Dred Scott (2 Days Ago),Fed Up (5 Days Ago),Ghetto_scum (3 Days Ago),Ginger Heart (5 Days Ago),Libtardologist (1 Day Ago),shootist952 (5 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,095 Thanks in 2,554 Posts

Damn, how strong does that engine have to be to suck in a sowpotamus?!

16. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked GreenNignog:

Dred Scott (2 Days Ago),Ghetto_scum (3 Days Ago),Ginger Heart (5 Days Ago),Libtardologist (1 Day Ago),shootist952 (5 Days Ago)

+ Reply to Thread