User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Niggerloving English teacher Josh Thompson implies not acting like a nigger is white supremecy 

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 48,516 Thanks in 10,635 Posts

Niggerloving English teacher Josh Thompson implies not acting like a nigger is white supremecy

A Virginia high school teacher posted a TikTok video criticizing the state’s disciplinary approach which promotes such rules as sitting quietly and following directions as “white supremacy.”

“The idea of just sitting quiet and being told stuff and taking things in a passive stance is not a thing that’s in many cultures,” Thompson said in the video. “So if we’re positively enforcing these behaviors, we are by extension positively enforcing elements of White culture. Which therefore keeps whiteness at the center, which is the definition of white supremacy.”
    So, claiming "white superiority" for the behavior of students sitting quietly and not chimping out, and following instructions is a tacit admission that niggers are incapable of this behavior, and that YT should somehow tolerate the monkeyshines because it's inherent in the nigger psyche. It seems to me that English Teacher Josh Thompson makes a good case for segregation of the niggers and having 100% human schools.

https://georgiastarnews.com/2021/09/...ite-supremacy/

2. The Following 16 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

Beige Mix (4 Weeks Ago),Billyape Pride (4 Weeks Ago),cowboy (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),JigaBoom (4 Weeks Ago),johnny johnny (4 Weeks Ago),Libtardologist (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (4 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago),Toilet_Cleaner (4 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 18,995 Thanks in 4,070 Posts

Originally Posted by Paddyroller View Post
    One of the best dogs that I’ve had was a stray that came into my then yard, all skin and bones. After I fed him, he instantly bonded, and as they say, the rest was history. If a nigger ever approached me as the dog did, I would have called the cops and had it carted away.

Dogs are good, and niggers are bad!
    we have a dog now that was dropped off as a puppy. You are so right my friend. I’ll feed and love a dog. Much more valuable than a nigger

DRIVE ON!!!!

4. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Napa hater:

Paddyroller (2 Weeks Ago)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12