User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MLB Pulls All Star Game From Apelanta Over Voting Law MLB, Atlanta Braves,

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Overseer

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 46,425 Thanks in 11,195 Posts

MLB Pulls All Star Game From Apelanta Over Voting Law

Major League Baseball announced yesterday that it was moving its 2021 All Star Game out of Atlanta because of a new Georgia election bill that put restrictions on mail in ballots and impacts other aspects of voting. Of course the new law is 'racist' because it somehow limits nigger voting.

Although this new law isn't exactly a 'Voter ID' requirement it does try to address voter integrity which would be a first for most states. You need an ID to do just about any other thing such as buy liquor, get on airplane, etc WTF is so wrong about voter ID too?

A Cobb County tourism official estimated that the "lost economic impact" on the state from the MLB relocating its All-Star Game would be more than $100 million.

Kemp blasted the MLB's decision during a Saturday news conference as caving to "fear and lies from liberal activists" and putting "the wishes" of Biden and Stacey Abrams, a Georgia Democrat and voting rights advocate, "ahead of the economic well-being of hard-working Georgians who were counting on the All-Star Game for a paycheck."
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/geo...-all-star-move

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dd.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	222098

2. The Following 12 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Fed Up:

Bluegumcoon (1 Week Ago),Chimpmaster (1 Week Ago),cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Massa Skim (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 22,177 Thanks in 4,725 Posts

Let them continue to bring nigger loving into every sport and watch the numbers tank. I can watch my nephews and nieces play football, softball, basketball, baseball, and martial arts and be perfectly content without ever seeing another professional sport ever again. By the time they are finished with school, I will have grandchildren of age to replace them.

4. The Following 15 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

Bluegumcoon (1 Week Ago),BUST CHO LIP (1 Week Ago),Chimpmaster (1 Week Ago),cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Hoodie (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Massa Skim (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Paddyroller (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Chief Zoo Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 27,849 Thanks in 6,544 Posts

Let me guess…these same people will have no problem watching the Olympics in Beijing?

6. The Following 14 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Chimpmaster:

Bluegumcoon (1 Week Ago),cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Hoodie (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Massa Skim (1 Week Ago),Negrolatry (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Paddyroller (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),Woden (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 14,298 Thanks in 3,200 Posts

I love baseball- but the last few years, all this nigger coddling has made me sick. I’ll never attend another mlb game-. They don’t say shit about anything unless it’s about shitskins. I look in the stands and I don’t see a lot of monkeys. So mlb enjoy your pets!

DRIVE ON!!!!

8. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Bluegumcoon (1 Week Ago),cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Massa Skim (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Overseer

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Napa hater View Post
    I love baseball- but the last few years, all this nigger coddling has made me sick. I’ll never attend another mlb game-. They don’t say shit about anything unless it’s about shitskins. I look in the stands and I don’t see a lot of monkeys. So mlb enjoy your pets!
    Where's the MLB outrage about hate crimes on Asians? oh wait, it doesnt exist. Its just so 'hip and woke' to be outraged about anything nigger related.

10. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Fed Up:

Bluegumcoon (1 Week Ago),BUST CHO LIP (1 Week Ago),cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Hoodie (1 Week Ago),Massa Skim (1 Week Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,667 Thanks in 2,345 Posts

Up until now, the MLB has taken the high road and has not gotten caught up in all the virtue signaling. I'd hoped they would not cave to the nigger loving enablers. Sadly, baseball is no longer America's pastime.

Niggers should not be free, humans should be free of niggers.

12. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

Bluegumcoon (1 Week Ago),DeepSouthWhite (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Massa Skim (1 Week Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 63,449 Thanks in 15,390 Posts

"WTF is so wrong with voter ID too?"

It means coddlers/Demoncraps will have to come up with creative ways and work harder to stuff the ballot boxes from now on.

14. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

Bluegumcoon (1 Week Ago),cowboy (1 Week Ago),DeepSouthWhite (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Massa Skim (1 Week Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Paddyroller (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 44,252 Thanks in 10,037 Posts

MLB requires ID to pick up All Star tickets.

16. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

Bluegumcoon (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Massa Skim (1 Week Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 74,278 Thanks in 17,349 Posts

Originally Posted by Napa hater View Post
    I love baseball- but the last few years, all this nigger coddling has made me sick. ... I look in the stands and I don’t see a lot of monkeys. So mlb enjoy your pets!
    That's because you can't steal tickets to the game.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

18. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

Bluegumcoon (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Massa Skim (1 Week Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,784 Thanks in 1,516 Posts

They're busy ruining all our sports with coddling dogshit gesturing.

20. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

Bluegumcoon (1 Week Ago),BUST CHO LIP (1 Week Ago),cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 30 Thanks in 11 Posts

I think it is hilarious that nigs were whining about election security for 4 years. Now that people are actually trying to make elections secure, they are throwing feces around in anger. Goes to show they don't even know the meaning of another word.

22. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Jigaboo Choo Choo:

Bluegumcoon (1 Week Ago),cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Hoodie (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Overseer

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Jigaboo Choo Choo View Post
    I think it is hilarious that nigs were whining about election security for 4 years. Now that people are actually trying to make elections secure, they are throwing feces around in anger. Goes to show they don't even know the meaning of another word.
    Same niggers want to defund the police. Uhhh hate to break the news but the niggers need the police more than any other group because there is so much nigger on nigger crime.

24. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Fed Up:

Bluegumcoon (1 Week Ago),cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 30 Thanks in 11 Posts

I think we should just pull the cops out of all of their neighborhoods, set up checkpoints coming in and out, and offer free ammo to any one left in there. That would solve the problem with no collateral damage.

26. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Jigaboo Choo Choo:

Bluegumcoon (1 Week Ago),DeepSouthWhite (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,263 Thanks in 2,628 Posts

Just wondering why tyrone and shaneeqwa caint axe fo a dollah to take dah bus to dah votin` location.

28. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked cowboy:

Bluegumcoon (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Oneistoomany (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,281 Thanks in 464 Posts

these bastards just need to shut up and play baseball.

30. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Georgia Son:

Bluegumcoon (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,153 Thanks in 1,219 Posts

Originally Posted by Dixieman View Post
    Let them continue to bring nigger loving into every sport and watch the numbers tank. I can watch my nephews and nieces play football, softball, basketball, baseball, and martial arts and be perfectly content without ever seeing another professional sport ever again. By the time they are finished with school, I will have grandchildren of age to replace them.
    I gladly divorced the NFL, NBA and MLB after that High Yellow Coonpernick started posturing about the National Anthem and all the mavens followed suit. That was such a pathetic display of acquiescing to niggers that I couldn't get myself to invest my time in it much longer. Like you, I can watch my nephew and daughter play volleyball which exhibits good sportsmanship and no niggershines.

32. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked BUST CHO LIP:

DeepSouthWhite (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Hoodie (1 Week Ago),Paddyroller (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,164 Thanks in 382 Posts

R.I.P. professional sports. MLB had black lives matter(which they don't) shit plastered all over their empty stadiums and pitchers mound. Fuck you and your cucked up,fucked up former pastime!! No one cares anymore except coddlers who will eventually be eaten alive by their pets! Enjoy the corporate write offs you're getting thanks to no fans,bye bye profits you sorry elitist nigger lovers!!

34. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Nigger Digger:

BUST CHO LIP (1 Week Ago),DeepSouthWhite (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Hoodie (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 51 Thanks in 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Dixieman View Post
    What a double tragedy for those, who have oildrillers/coalburners children. As if it's not enough to lose your own child, they are depraved of an opportunity to watch any sports at all

36. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked unnigger:

Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Hoodie (1 Week Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Clayton Coonty, GA (aka Nigger-infested hellhole)
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,992 Thanks in 326 Posts

It is decided. MLB decided to relocate the All-Star Game to Denver (Colorado). I'm beginning to think that this incident was just an excuse for MLB to not provide gib to niggers. This might be a very good thing. Denver is much more human than Metro Apelanta. It's only like 10% nigger in Denver alone which is a dream for any county in Georgia. Many of the counties here in Metro Apelanta are like 20% to 80% nigger.

Georgia is the most or second most nigger fuxated state and Cobb County (where the Atlanta Braves played) is very nigger-fuxated. If the MLB game play in Metro Apelanta, then it would provide tourism gibs to uppity Apelanta niggers who would used this money to invade other suburbs into Metro Apelanta and turn it into shitholes. So, this might a Woke excuse to abandon Apelanta for more human locations.

Sheboon Stacey Abrams are ooking, eeking, and coonplaining about relocating the game elsewhere stating it hurts niggers in Apelanta. If that fat sow was coonplaining about the election, then we should support this. Not because of new voting laws but because it provides less gibs to uppity Apelanta niggers.

Sheboon Stacey Abrams's coomplaint about moving the MLB game.
    https://twitter.com/staceyabrams/sta...109193/photo/1

Relocation of MLB All-Star Game to Denver (Colorado)
    https://www.npr.org/2021/04/06/98471...gia-voting-law

Tim Pool's coverage on the news and how it benefit humans more than niggers

+ Reply to Thread