User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tom Hanks' Son Beaten Up By Sheboon Girlfriend Chet Hanks, tom hanks, kiana parker, Hollywood, California, rita wilson, CA, abuse, domestic abuse, assault, knifebreak up, protective order

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,284 Thanks in 417 Posts

Tom Hanks' Son Beaten Up By Sheboon Girlfriend

Hollywood, California - Oil Driller Chet Hanks ended up with a gushing head wound after the pet monkey he adopted and called a girlfriend chimped out on him, in which she swung a pot at his head, apeccording to shocking new video of the incident.

Kiana Parker claimed Hanks had been abusive for months on multiple occasions between Oct. 2020 and Jan. 2021

As you can see from the videos below, Chet is mentally ill and thinks he's black:

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/31/chet-...-kiana-parker/

https://news.yahoo.com/chet-hanks-ex...200400327.html

Here's another video of the psycho ranting about Donald Trump as a Jamaican? What is wrong with this guy?

Here he is paying tribute to his sheboon and the mutant they spawned trying to get social and street cred during the Fentanyl Floyd Riots:

https://news.amomama.com/211532-tom-...-beautifu.html

2. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Libtardologist:

cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Georgia Son (1 Week Ago),Hoodie (1 Week Ago),Massa Skim (1 Week Ago),MissSarah (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Clayton Coonty, GA (aka Nigger-infested hellhole)
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,968 Thanks in 321 Posts

Nigger loving wigger is disgusting. If a wigger want to act like a nigger and want to play nigger games by committing bestaility and being a race traitor, then they will eventually win nigger prize.

4. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked EastAsianSoutherner:

BUST CHO LIP (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Libtardologist (1 Week Ago),Massa Skim (1 Week Ago),MissSarah (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 74,217 Thanks in 17,335 Posts

Get what you get when you lay with niggers. Hopefully Tom has completely disowned this worthless piece of shit.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

6. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

BUST CHO LIP (1 Week Ago),cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Libtardologist (1 Week Ago),Massa Skim (1 Week Ago),MissSarah (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 14,228 Thanks in 3,181 Posts

What a fucking idiot!!! I’ve never understood why a human would want to act like a shitskin. It’s definitely a mental illness. Let’s start the CM clock on when he’ll experience a true nigger divorce.

DRIVE ON!!!!

8. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

BUST CHO LIP (1 Week Ago),cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Libtardologist (1 Week Ago),MissSarah (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,752 Thanks in 1,511 Posts

The bottom video that displayed his knowledge of niggerbabble was excruciating. What a prize turnip! I hope he is involved in some goodness because he is one of them now.

10. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Libtardologist (1 Week Ago),MissSarah (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,273 Thanks in 460 Posts

Hey forrest gump, you got enough sense to keep your son from acting like a nigger?

12. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Georgia Son:

BUST CHO LIP (1 Week Ago),cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Libtardologist (1 Week Ago),MissSarah (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,642 Thanks in 2,339 Posts

I wouldn't recommend it, but many individuals keep niggers around for their intended purpose, to serve humans. With patience and time, niggers can be trained as acceptable maids, janitors, housekeepers, etc...
    But the sane people keep them in their place, they don't let them assault them, and they don't rut with the beasts!

What is wrong with this idiot? Watching the second video, its obvious this guy has serious mental issues.

Niggers should not be free, humans should be free of niggers.

14. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

BUST CHO LIP (1 Week Ago),cowboy (1 Week Ago),Libtardologist (1 Week Ago),MissSarah (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 51,100 Thanks in 11,556 Posts

This POS is a complete assclown. I’ve seen video of this oil-drilling wigger loser on NigTube a few years ago. It was ooking like a shitskin and trying to convince someone it was a ghetto nigger, instead of a rich, over privileged, over indulged dildo from a mansion in Beverly Hills.
    I’m sure it’s father hangs his head in shame whenever it is in his presence.
    Anyway, hopefully, one of his pet niggers finishes the job soon so I can have a nice long laugh.

Reparation through repatriation, ONLY!
    All niggers must go !

16. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Libtardologist (1 Week Ago),MissSarah (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,152 Thanks in 1,219 Posts

Originally Posted by OldIrishAsshole View Post
    Get what you get when you lay with niggers. Hopefully Tom has completely disowned this worthless piece of shit.
    I have mixed feelings about Tom Hanks. I like his acting, but his politics are libtarded to the core. So, I mainly blame him for influencing his offspring into bestiality. Yes, the dumbass is an Oildriller and deserves to learn the hard way. From the looks of this video he may come to realize the depravity of his bestiality. But being the son of Tom Hanks, one would think he could easily acquire a good looking human woman. Instead, he chooses the most repulsive species. Shame on him.
    And I hope that sheboon catches a severe case of Covid-19.

18. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked BUST CHO LIP:

cowboy (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Libtardologist (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,528 Thanks in 4,356 Posts

This guys brain doesn't work so good. anyway folks remember rule #1

20. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Hoodie:

cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Libtardologist (1 Week Ago),MissSarah (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,987 Thanks in 2,023 Posts

Pity his adopted pet muh coochie didn't finish the job. Well, the bell will toll eventually.

22. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked GreenNignog:

cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Libtardologist (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,005 Thanks in 615 Posts

Stupid Tom Hanks. He should have sent that silver spooner to boarding school in Switzerland. Better yet, a public school in Newark, NJ.

24. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked White Marylander:

cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Libtardologist (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,752 Thanks in 1,511 Posts

Originally Posted by boon-avoider View Post
    This POS is a complete assclown. I’ve seen video of this oil-drilling wigger loser on NigTube a few years ago. It was ooking like a shitskin and trying to convince someone it was a ghetto nigger, instead of a rich, over privileged, over indulged dildo from a mansion in Beverly Hills.
    I’m sure it’s father hangs his head in shame whenever it is in his presence.
    Anyway, hopefully, one of his pet niggers finishes the job soon so I can have a nice long laugh.
    What a joyous event that would be. If the sheboon could beat his ass, he'd last not very long if an enraged buck attacked him. I'll bet he's been rinsed via his credit card on innumerable occasions.

26. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 231 Thanks in 69 Posts

A rapping repeat of Prince Hairy and Muggin Morecool. Happening wherever insane celebs are pushing PC and spawning brats they don't really want. they really truly should all have their tubes tied. Hanks is simply evil!

28. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Negrolatry:

cowboy (1 Week Ago),Libtardologist (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,005 Thanks in 615 Posts

If i had a wigger son i would disown him and thank Odin my daughter is not a coalburner.

30. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked White Marylander:

cowboy (1 Week Ago),Libtardologist (1 Week Ago),Paddyroller (1 Week Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 30 Thanks in 11 Posts

He is lucky he didn't get bit too

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,284 Thanks in 417 Posts

Originally Posted by Dred Scott View Post
    I wouldn't recommend it, but many individuals keep niggers around for their intended purpose, to serve humans. With patience and time, niggers can be trained as acceptable maids, janitors, housekeepers, etc...
    But the sane people keep them in their place, they don't let them assault them, and they don't rut with the beasts!

What is wrong with this idiot? Watching the second video, its obvious this guy has serious mental issues.
    The risk of a chimpout is too great imo, and America is a sad example of what happens when you try to domesticate nigger farm equipment...

33. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Libtardologist:

Dred Scott (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,244 Thanks in 2,624 Posts

Nigs will steal they own dollah stow trinkets cuz dah temptayshun jus too much to resist.

35. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked cowboy:

Libtardologist (1 Week Ago)

+ Reply to Thread