User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Plight of the white 

Unregistered

Angry2 Plight of the white

I am a retired Human . I have lived in my neighborhood 21 years . And it has been a nice quite area . But about 6 months ago I have noticed more gettto cruisers and loud thumping noise . So I decided to drive though area . I have found a number of niggers in this area . I have also noticed a lot of police and a lot more home invasions . Blacks are like a cancer when you find out you have it ,it's too late. But me and my wife have decided to sell and get out. Like I said it's been nice .When niggers move in property valves plummet . So I am hoping I can get something out of my house . I was really shocked at the amount of niggers out here in such a short time . Our house has been payed off for a while . But I would rather have a house payment and live around Humans . Niggers ruin everything .

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,785 Thanks in 1,516 Posts

Sad to hear you had to move but I understand you completely.

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,273 Thanks in 1,042 Posts

I hear rural Montana is still a nice place for humans.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,533 Thanks in 4,356 Posts

Upstate is still pretty good but the niggers are a problem in the cities.

Guest Poster

I have the same problem in London!..severe Nigger infestation.

I have the same problem in London!..severe Nigger infestation.

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,281 Thanks in 464 Posts

If you can hear those jungle drums beating, it's been high time to get out.

Guest Poster

Ah yes. It’s always the same isn’t it. White people complain about niggers moving into their areas and the niggers and white libtards call us racist for it and tell us to fuck off and live somewhere else if we don’t like it and so we do. What happens next is that our previous areas become niggered beyond belief.

The white libtards then, after they themselves eventually become tired of all the niggerdom, make some pathetic hypocritical excuse as to why they no longer want to live around niggers and its usually done by hiding behind their own kids as a form of misdirection. “I…..really didn’t want to move, but well….its for the future of my kids. My Billy, you see, he has…..needs….and those needs are not being met where we currently are” etc rather than just admit that the Bog of Eternal Stench that is the Shitavious Nuffins and their kind have burnt every last hair in their nostrils and caused tears of blood to weep from their eyes.

The white libtards then move to the new areas that we nigger hating whites created after they forced us out because our areas naturally have low crime, good schooling and thriving businesses. The niggers meanwhile (now that whitey is gone. Now that crime has skyrocketed in their own area and all the businesses have closed down) demand to be let into the white areas and start their migration towards us. We nigger hating whites of course say no but the white libtards call us racist for it and tell us to fuck off and live somewhere else if we don’t like it and so we do and the cycle continues.

The only way to win really is to try and stay ahead of the nigger curve by keeping an eye on your area’s demographics and then sell, move, buy, sell accordingly. It’s a lot of hassle granted but if you were to follow that pattern you would end up quite wealthy eventually due to the fact that nigger hordes cause humans to run for the hills with the libtards always being the last to leave which itself creates a market of desperate buyers all wanting to move to nigger free areas and willing to pay a premium to do it and since libtards never seem to learn their lesson anyway and will continue to fuck your shit up you might as well turn them into cash cows.

Chalky White

Very upsetting to hear this. ALL fucking niggers should be rounded up and shipped back to Da Muddylan' before they ruin everywhere and everything for humans

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 653 Thanks in 163 Posts

I think I once was booted off one website temporarily for saying in a polite manner that (visibly) white people tended to move into small towns or outer suburbs, those were their comfort zones. Libtards find these remarks unbearable because it tweaks at their own hypocrisy.

Guest Poster

“I think I once was booted off one website temporarily for saying in a polite manner that (visibly) white people tended to move into small towns or outer suburbs, those were their comfort zones. Libtards find these remarks unbearable because it tweaks at their own hypocrisy.”

Quite so. Libtards are, on the face of it, a group of people who curse the very behavioural patterns that make up what is essentially an innate part of our human nature. Congeneric predispositions such as racial favouritism and various forms of tribalism etc. However, they act out those very same behavioural patterns time and time again themselves without a cough or a sneeze. Without shame or self-critique. As well as allowing all other, non-white races, the right to do so to.

For example, China is allowed to be unashamedly Chinese and for the Chinese people. So is India and for the Indians. So is Japan and for the Japanese so on and so forth but not the whites. The European countries cannot be unashamedly themselves for themselves and neither can Britain, Canada or America etc.

The very nature of the white libtard then is to make a pinata out of their very own people as a way of distancing oneself from the potential harm that self-abuse creates whilst propping up and maintaining ones own actual racial and socio-political equilibrium and they have done this by outsourcing self-flagellation whereby you identify the “sin” within you but instead of the old way of whipping the flesh off your own back you turn the whip on your socio-political opposition instead and demand the exact same results.

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 14,300 Thanks in 3,201 Posts

Avoid the groid at all costs! I swear they are like roaches- they show up everywhere

DRIVE ON!!!!

Guest Poster

Yes the Best nigger is no nigger .

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)