User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 18 Year Old Mudshark Beaten To Goodness Fort Collins, Colorado, Stephen McNeil, Danielle Hopton, Ian Rayas, Larimer County, Hopton, Murder, killed, beaten, assaulted, beat,

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,995 Thanks in 357 Posts

18 Year Old Mudshark Beaten To Goodness

Fort Collins, Colorado - Colorado Animal Control have now aperrested two people in coonnection with the goodification of 18-year-old coal burner Danielle Hopton, who died from injuries she received when she was tenderized by a monkey with whom she “had previously committed bestiality with,” Fort Collins police said.

Animal Control Wrangled Stephen McNeil, 20, on February 7, a day after Hopton was found hilariously injured in the parking lot of an apepartment complex. She was transported to a nearby dumpster, where she was pronounced good.

Lol dumb whore. s end up the same every time. In a dumpster or single motherhood.

https://www.crimeonline.com/2021/02/...arrested-cops/

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2021/02/...-homicide-beat

Attachment 221563

Attachment 221564

2. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Libtardologist:

Billyape Pride (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Georgia Son (1 Week Ago),Jigaboo ben (1 Week Ago),johnny johnny (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Massa Skim (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (6 Days Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 62,601 Thanks in 15,183 Posts

Thank God no gibs gobblins were left behind for YT taxpayers to foot the bill.

4. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

Dred Scott (5 Days Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5 Thanks in 2 Posts

oh well .
    rule #1 skank

6. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked CoonFace:

Dred Scott (5 Days Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,737 Thanks in 15,743 Posts

The only cure I know for being a filthy mudshark carrying around a tummy and butt full of niggerwads.

Great news!

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

8. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Maker:

Dred Scott (5 Days Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 221 Thanks in 56 Posts

There used to be a law and it should be enforced. But dat beez raycis

10. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked NiggerAway:

Dred Scott (5 Days Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 20 Thanks in 4 Posts

I remember there was a time that a white man would not bed a women that laid with a beast. It is even worse when I went to school with some that thought they were nasty smelly people. I have seen pictures of some of the girls and guys now and they are with the nasty niggers...

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 233 Thanks in 69 Posts

Originally Posted by Dixieman View Post
    There is nothing I detest more than a race traitor coalburner whore. I have certainly seen a dramatic increase over the last few years of it everywhere I go. One of my friends and I were discussing it last week and we both came to the conclusion that it is a combination of factors sending these former humans down this path. First, and foremost is the MSM, as they are promoting this bullshit every second. Second, is weak parents so afraid of being called "racist". Third, is society's manning down of the human male, as more and more human males are spending too much time playing video games and watching youtube. They are portrayed as weak in the MSM, and a good percentage are unfortunately. Fourth, our educational system not only allows this to go on in our schools (it wasn't allowed when I was in school), but promotes it with vigor. Today, one wrong turn can lead a human child to end up committing bestiality. I am lucky that all 3 of my children are grown now, and they all completely follow Rule #1 and have a disdain for niggers that I'm proud to say, me and my wife instilled in them at an early age. I will still tell this race traitor coalburner whore "congrats on winning the Grand Prize at your turn of Play Nigger Games, but at the same time hope that at least a few parents see this story and begin to educate their children on the menace of niggers and instill the same values that I, and everyone here, did to their children.
    Only good niggers are dead niggers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12