User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Netflix Bridgerton season 2 Netflix, BBC, Niggers on TV, Nigtube

Unregistered

Netflix Bridgerton season 2

Netflix Bridgerton season 2 has officially been renewed by throwing a Coon into it?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9172689/Bridgerton-officially-RENEWED-series-2-racy-Netflix-period-drama-focus-Anthony.html#comments

Sligo

Well, after this last June's failed nigger chimpouts, they gotz'ta resurrect the dUh majikal fly'n jip'shun nigger somehow.

why do y'all think it is biden got elected ???

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,615 Thanks in 1,437 Posts

This is the "Hamilton" trick, putting niggers in a period and place they would never have been found. A sheboon is in charge of production, so there you go. The idea is that you will see niggers in everything without exception. Lunatics are even trying to put forth the claim that Queen Charlotte was a nigger. It's outrageous, but it's part of the systematic nigger worship brainwashing.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 25,944 Thanks in 6,497 Posts

Just like in the last 25 years or so, there's been a literal explosion of "Science Fuxction"in the media
    in the form of what I call "Space niggers" in every damn show or moobee.

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 14,189 Thanks in 3,174 Posts

I wish all niggers would go to space- not just play space explorers on teebee. - instead of space I recommend all shitskins go back to africa.

DRIVE ON!!!!

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,736 Thanks in 1,504 Posts

Yep. We have a lot of period dramas in Britain. Nowadays, niggers are routinely put into roles and time periods that they have no place in. I love Charles Dickens period dramas but increasingly of late, my enjoyment is ruined by niggers popping up in ridiculous places. They are always 'magikal' niggers that are fighting evil YT's oppression. Patience testing codswallop that resides at the very apex of all that is unwatchable shite.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,526 Thanks in 4,355 Posts

There is no end to the nigger BS these days.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,252 Thanks in 959 Posts

The next 4 years are going to be rough !

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12 Thanks in 2 Posts

[ATTACH]221312[/ATTACH]

It really is quite infuriating to these savages parading around in beautiful historical European clothing. They are basically desecrating beauty with their nigger stink. They should leave human clothing for actual HUMANS to wear, and go back to their loincloths and lipplates.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bridgerton-2020-6.jpg  

Pained User

Rewriting the past to support and therein push a specific narrative in the present so as to control the future, George Orwell shudders from his grave. Truly the Nostradamus of our modern times.

This shit has been going on for a while now as well. I remember the BBC (AKA the Big Black Cock corporation) running a history series for British kids wherein they depicted life on the isle under Roman occupation during the early AD era by showing pictures of nigger males with white wives and mixed kids.

One also remembers the BBC’s modern version of the Greek story of Troy a few years back wherein they made Troy a nigger of course and that fucking stain on the Robin Hood legend wherein they made the latest Friar Tuck a muscular fucking spade instead of a white fat man and its only ever one way of course. The libtards are not changing Ming dynasty China to include a diverse range of peoples in that era and location, nor are they changing Indian Mongolian or Japanese history etc.

Revisionist history only ever applies to white history because it is only ever white fucking fools who keep on being manipulated, tricked and bullied into it all.

Every other race of people just grabs their own crotch and shouts fuck you at it all thus proving the quote true,

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,252 Thanks in 959 Posts

Everytime I see a nigger I just change the channel . I think that's why my remotes keep wearing out !

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 51,073 Thanks in 11,551 Posts

[QUOTE=The Confederate;1200658]Everytime I see a nigger I just change the channel . I think that's why my remotes keep wearing out ![/QUOTE]

As far as I’m concerned, Rule #1 extends to television, radio, movies, etc. Just because they keep putting shit on your plate, doesn’t obligate you to keep eating it.

Reparation through repatriation, ONLY!
    All niggers must go !

Chalky White

I'm sick to death of the telly schedules resembling a fucking BLM rally. Which is why most of my viewing these days comprises mainly of my favourite older, nigger-free movies and otherwise constructive, edifying material geared towards sentient humans.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)