Thread: David Bowie’s 1983 niggerloving interview is resurrected 

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 42,861 Thanks in 9,782 Posts

David Bowie’s 1983 niggerloving interview is resurrected

[QUOTE] On Sunday, New York Times bestselling author Morgan Jerkins shared a throwback clip of David Bowie questioning MTV VJ Mark Goodman about the lack of Black artists shown on their network.

In the 1983 interview, the music icon said he was "floored" that there were "so few Black artists" featured on MTV. He then followed up that bold, yet accurate, statement by asking, "Why is that?"

[/QUOTE]

[url]https://www.buzzfeed.com/morganmurrell/david-bowie-calls-out-mtv-racism[/url]

2. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

cowboy (6 Days Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),MissSarah (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 61,874 Thanks in 15,028 Posts

No big surprises there:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	67 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	221226

4. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

cowboy (6 Days Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Massa Skim (1 Week Ago),MissSarah (2 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Overseer

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 45,637 Thanks in 11,051 Posts

Was kind of funny when Mark Goodman explains to Bowie that people in Poughkeepsie might be frightened by black faces on their television so MTV cant play too many nigger videos during prime time (1:30)

6. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Fed Up:

cowboy (6 Days Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 42,008 Thanks in 10,940 Posts

That channel had probably 2-3 good years. I remember watching it and enjoying the vids in the very early 80's. MTV is now NBN. (nothing but niggers)

As a Southern born rock 'n roller, "N'iggy muhdik gobbling Bowie" was never on my favorites mix-tape playlist.

8. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whip_Cracker:

Count Nigula (1 Week Ago),cowboy (6 Days Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (2 Weeks Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),MissSarah (2 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Overseer

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 45,637 Thanks in 11,051 Posts

Originally Posted by Whip_Cracker View Post
    That channel had probably 2-3 good years. I remember watching it and enjoying the vids in the very early 80's. MTV is now NBN. (nothing but niggers)

As a Southern born rock 'n roller, "N'iggy muhdik gobbling Bowie" was never on my favorites mix-tape playlist.
    Last I watched MTV (over 15 years ago) they were just doing a bunch of nigger shows and no music videos. Beavis and Butthead and the Headbangers Ball were cool shows. I read Beavis and Butthead will be on Comedy Central with new episodes

10. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Fed Up:

cowboy (6 Days Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),MissSarah (2 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,790 Thanks in 287 Posts

I used to be leary of Bowie because of his gender fluid personality, but once he married a sheboon I knew he was just bat shit crazy.

12. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked MissSarah:

cowboy (6 Days Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 72,219 Thanks in 16,918 Posts

Didn't he die from whatever he caught from niggers a year or two ago?

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

14. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

cowboy (6 Days Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 25,724 Thanks in 6,455 Posts

Jamal's Afro-American, no tax when you steal
    Ah-ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
    No-one needs jobs, they don't even just pretend
    Ah-ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah
    Jamal's an Afro-American
    I'm afraid of Afro-Americans
    I'm afraid of the Turd world
    I'm afraid I can't help it
    I'm afraid I can't
    I'm afraid of the Turd world
    I'm afraid I can't help it
    I'm afraid I can't
    Jamal's an Afro-American
    Jamal lacks a brain, Jamal wants to snort up some coke
    Jamal wants a Whytes Wimmenz, Jamal wants to rape 'em: thinks it's a joke
    Jamal's an Afro-American (ah-ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah-ah)

16. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Mistuh Bo-Bo:

Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,277 Thanks in 442 Posts

D Bowie was a man of his time. Also he only had vision in one eye so he probably couldn't see niggers. He also had no sense of smell because he clearly couldn't smell niggers.

18. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked White Marylander:

cowboy (6 Days Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12,548 Thanks in 2,802 Posts

I came of age in the “hair band era” - I loved headbangers ball, beavis and butthead etc. I would always faithfully turn the tv off when Yo MTV raps came on. My father said then- well I guess the niggers are coming. I wonder why BET doesn’t have any white artists an sheeit!

DRIVE ON!!!!

20. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

cowboy (6 Days Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,781 Thanks in 843 Posts

This is Major Tom to Ground Control the fuggin apes and nigger lovers are trying to take over America !

22. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked The Confederate:

Dixieman (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 20,538 Thanks in 4,376 Posts

I never liked Bowie or is music and I have a music collection ranging from The Four Seasons, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Van Halen, and Black Label Society to Merle Haggard and Jim Croce. By the time we got cable and MTV, the niggers were starting their takeover and we quit watching.

24. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

mah_slave_name_be_jerome (3 Days Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,304 Thanks in 1,168 Posts

1983. I didn't see MTV until the early-nineties when Satellite TV first appeared in Britain. In 1983, I was nine/ten and we had a whopping total of four TV channels in Britain. And the fourth channel only started in 1982. I'll admit I like some of Bowie's work from his early days. But homosexual acts and oil-drilling are sick. I always thought Bowie lied about being bisexual, that he said it to fit with his weird image. That would have had large shock value in 1971 or whenever he said it. There were no niggers in Bowie's band until the early eighties. Then one microphone headed spigger appeared on guitar. I can't remember the spigger's name. It ain't important. This will not put me off still listening to the odd Bowie tune now and then. He's not very high up on my list of most listened to acts. In fact, he's quite low down that list.

26. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

igor (1 Week Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (3 Days Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 160 Thanks in 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Whip_Cracker View Post

I think the same could be said about Bowie. He had about 2-3 good years in the early '70s(musically speaking), then got super weird/drugs took over and never liked him after that. The song he made with SRV in the '80s is ok, but otherwise really overrated.

28. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Count Nigula:

mah_slave_name_be_jerome (3 Days Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 227 Thanks in 70 Posts

The original MTV was aimed at marketing to white suburban teenagers. People with disposable income to buy their products. But the culture has become so niggerfied it's now aimed at wiggers and their pets.

30. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked mah_slave_name_be_jerome:

The Confederate (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),unnigger (1 Week Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 22 Thanks in 6 Posts

Originally Posted by mah_slave_name_be_jerome View Post
    The original MTV was aimed at marketing to white suburban teenagers. People with disposable income to buy their products. But the culture has become so niggerfied it's now aimed at wiggers and their pets.
    In Eastern Europe, at least in the former Soviet Union, MTV appeared in the early 90-s. I remember watching it as the Atomic Kitten band performed (it was in 2001 IIRC), this was the last one I enjoyed.

Then they ran 100% nigger with 'performers'/crappers named like Nigdoosha (it was like in 2001-2002) etc. This was the last time I watched MTV

32. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked unnigger:

mah_slave_name_be_jerome (3 Days Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 543 Thanks in 149 Posts

Say, wasn't Bowie also an oil driller? He jumped the broom with a Somalian sow model.

https://www.biography.com/news/david...man-love-story

+ Reply to Thread