User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: "Normal" guy turned oil driller 

  1. #1
    femmevsferal's Avatar
    Zoo Tour Guide

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    142
    Threads
    10
    Thanks
    418
    You Received 669 Thanks in 135 Posts

    "Normal" guy turned oil driller


    I casually and briefly dated a normal-seeming guy years back. I was already a month or two away from moving out of my apartment to a town substantially away from our area, so it fizzled out naturally, no hard feelings on either side.

    Never did I see any indication this fling was a nigger lover at the time. And I know a friend of a friend did date him seriously afterwards, and she was an attractive very blonde, very white woman.

    So you can imagine my shock when I am on facespook the other day and see on newsfeed, this now race-traitor "in a relationspook" with a nigger with a fro.

    At that point I had to check out his page further. It's full of Burn Loot Murder garbage and pics of him with apes, including the one he's oil drilling. And another enter-tAPE-ting post that he was GIBbing away his furniture bc he's...moving in to the nigger's nest.

    Clearly he's suffered some sort of debilitating mental event, but I'm not deleting him off my friend's list ONLY bc I want to see how long it takes from him to either be made good or for this nigger-loving BS to crash and burn. I imagine it's going to be one or the other.

    Between this and my first (VERY anti-nigger) bf turning oil driller many years after our relationship, I have no idea what to think anymore but to be extremely thankful to have dodged these bullets but disturbed I ever knew them to begin with.

    Anyone else have similar stories?


  2. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked femmevsferal:

    cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Maker (5 Days Ago),MissSarah (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),pool dog (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),SpearchuckerIgnorer (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

  3. #2
    Rip Tide's Avatar
    Senior Veterinarian

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    USA or Suomi
    Posts
    15,587
    Threads
    27
    Thanks
    73,089
    You Received 60,712 Thanks in 14,793 Posts

    Let's take bets on whether the OD will die of STDs or of the boonfren getting stabby first.


  4. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

    cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),femmevsferal (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),Maker (5 Days Ago),MissSarah (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),SpearchuckerIgnorer (6 Days Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

  5. #3
    MissSarah's Avatar
    Zoo Tour Guide

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Wish it was on my Plantation
    Posts
    231
    Threads
    13
    Thanks
    2,029
    You Received 1,447 Thanks in 229 Posts

    Omg how horrifying for you, it’s actually scary when it hits so close to home. I don’t have any old boyfriends that dated niggers, that I know of anyway. I don’t think I really want to find out either. I would just be so disappointed. I’ve got the willies now, ack, ack, ack.


  6. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked MissSarah:

    cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),femmevsferal (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Maker (5 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),pool dog (1 Week Ago),SpearchuckerIgnorer (6 Days Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

  7. #4
    Beige Mix's Avatar
    Cage Cleaner

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    11
    Threads
    0
    Thanks
    14
    You Received 35 Thanks in 9 Posts

    These proud "women of color" spend enormous amounts of money on chemical hair straighteners, weaves of straight hair (a lot is from India), skin lightening creams, and possibly even plastic surgery; and the media encourages and idealizes mixed race coupling ...


  8. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Beige Mix:

    cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Maker (5 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),pool dog (1 Week Ago),SpearchuckerIgnorer (6 Days Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

  9. #5
    no_apefiliation's Avatar
    Senior Zoo Tour Guide

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    475
    Threads
    63
    Thanks
    2,182
    You Received 2,780 Thanks in 500 Posts

    I looked up some old friends from high school on the facespook, I haven’t had an account since then, and one had bullshit about nigger lives matter and nigger Floyd. Wonder what the spooks he’s appeasing to now would think if they could hear him bashing them years ago. Sad to see some have gone full nigger worship where as I have grown to hate then more and more everyday.


  10. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked no_apefiliation:

    Dixieman (1 Week Ago),femmevsferal (1 Week Ago),Maker (5 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),SpearchuckerIgnorer (6 Days Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

  11. #6
    Napa hater's Avatar
    Senior Veterinarian Technician

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    In Dixie
    Posts
    2,497
    Threads
    12
    Thanks
    4,398
    You Received 10,888 Thanks in 2,463 Posts

    I’ll take get stabby for a thousand Alex! There’s nothing more disgusting than a human going to live with And breed with monkeys. They can take all that blm bs and shove up their ass. I can open the paper, or turn to any news channel and see monkeys killing people. Send them and every burner,driller and coddler back to africa!

    DRIVE ON!!!!

  12. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

    Dixieman (1 Week Ago),femmevsferal (1 Week Ago),Maker (5 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),SpearchuckerIgnorer (6 Days Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

  13. #7
    Dred Scott's Avatar
    Veterinarian Technician

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,854
    Threads
    42
    Thanks
    6,445
    You Received 9,205 Thanks in 1,860 Posts

    Some decades ago, when I was in high school, I was dating a girl. She was a senior when I was a freshman, so she went off to college and we drifted apart. She was an intelligent (or so I thought), pretty girl, with a bright future ahead of her. I ran into her once not too long after she started college. Her and a friend of hers who went to the same college were talking about hanging out with De'Ronte and Da'Marcus (or some niggered up bullshit names). Didn't hear of her for years after that. A few years back she sent me a friend request on Facespook. I checked out her page and almost vomited. Nigger loving galore. She's now a single mother of a mutant nig beast. (The abomination shit spawn is in its 20s, so she must have crapped it out not too long after I last saw her). Apparently, she crapped the hellspawn, dropped out of college, and moved back home and is still living with her parents. I know her family is embarrassed and disappointed. She has really let herself go, and looks like she's gained 200 lbs. She's dated a few local guys, but it never lasts. The guys don't want the stigma of being associated with a coal burner.

    Long story short- rutting with niggers ruins lives.

    Niggers should not be free, humans should be free of niggers.

  14. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

    ChimpsPatrol (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Maker (5 Days Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),pool dog (1 Week Ago),SpearchuckerIgnorer (6 Days Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

  15. #8
    cowboy's Avatar
    Assistant Veterinarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,009
    Threads
    3
    Thanks
    18,610
    You Received 8,518 Thanks in 2,457 Posts

    He`ll probably get gunned down by one of (dozens) the sows previous mating apes out of jealousy.


  16. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked cowboy:

    Dixieman (1 Week Ago),femmevsferal (1 Week Ago),Maker (5 Days Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),SpearchuckerIgnorer (6 Days Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

  17. #9
    Tired of Them's Avatar
    Assistant Vet Technician

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    907
    Threads
    2
    Thanks
    6,000
    You Received 3,892 Thanks in 857 Posts

    There was a lad I knew from high school who started oil drilling when he was 17/18. I never understood why he bothered with the fat sheboon. He was not short of human female admirers and it made zero sense. I had the dubious pleasure of meeting the foul sheboon once or twice in a nightclub but didn't bother speaking to it. There just weren't any niggers where I grew up. There were only two niggers in the high school I was at the longest. My first Catholic high school had nothing but white kids. That is where I met this driller. I ain't seen him in nearly thirty years. The other two high schools I attended were Protestant and had a grand total of three niggers between them. Happier times.


  18. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

    Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Maker (5 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),SpearchuckerIgnorer (6 Days Ago)

  19. #10
    Dixieman's Avatar
    Veterinarian

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,161
    Threads
    2
    Thanks
    25,035
    You Received 19,476 Thanks in 4,176 Posts

    None that I know of, and I'm hoping it stays that way. I refuse to associate with anyone who commits or has committed bestiality.


  20. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

    femmevsferal (1 Week Ago),Maker (5 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),SpearchuckerIgnorer (6 Days Ago)

  21. #11
    OldIrishAsshole's Avatar
    Senior Veterinarian

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Jungles of Ohio
    Posts
    16,494
    Threads
    93
    Thanks
    134,420
    You Received 70,593 Thanks in 16,625 Posts

     
    There's nothing quite as worthless as a white girl with a nigger!
    -David Allen Coe

    OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

  22. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

    femmevsferal (1 Week Ago),Maker (5 Days Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),SpearchuckerIgnorer (6 Days Ago),Tired of Them (5 Days Ago)

  23. #12
    femmevsferal's Avatar
    Zoo Tour Guide

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    142
    Threads
    10
    Thanks
    418
    You Received 669 Thanks in 135 Posts

    Originally Posted by MissSarah View Post
    Omg how horrifying for you, it’s actually scary when it hits so close to home. I don’t have any old boyfriends that dated niggers, that I know of anyway. I don’t think I really want to find out either. I would just be so disappointed. I’ve got the willies now, ack, ack, ack.
    just don't even look them up nor inquire about them through mutual friends. they're in the past for a reason but knowing if they go oil driller doesn't enhance your life in any way.


  24. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked femmevsferal:

    Maker (5 Days Ago),MissSarah (1 Week Ago),SpearchuckerIgnorer (6 Days Ago),Tired of Them (5 Days Ago)

  25. #13
    femmevsferal's Avatar
    Zoo Tour Guide

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    142
    Threads
    10
    Thanks
    418
    You Received 669 Thanks in 135 Posts

    Originally Posted by no_apefiliation View Post
    I looked up some old friends from high school on the facespook, I haven’t had an account since then, and one had bullshit about nigger lives matter and nigger Floyd. Wonder what the spooks he’s appeasing to now would think if they could hear him bashing them years ago. Sad to see some have gone full nigger worship where as I have grown to hate then more and more everyday.
    I would've had to jump in and remind them of their former selves in the coon-ments. I mean, if anything you'd think young, liberal morons who don't yet pay taxes/sheltered from niggers are the ones who get a clue and hate niggers once they hit the real world. It's just extra sick when a young person with common sense goes full blown NL


  26. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked femmevsferal:

    Maker (5 Days Ago),MissSarah (1 Week Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),no_apefiliation (1 Week Ago),SpearchuckerIgnorer (6 Days Ago),Tired of Them (5 Days Ago)

  27. #14
    femmevsferal's Avatar
    Zoo Tour Guide

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    142
    Threads
    10
    Thanks
    418
    You Received 669 Thanks in 135 Posts

    Originally Posted by Tired of Them View Post
    There was a lad I knew from high school who started oil drilling when he was 17/18. I never understood why he bothered with the fat sheboon. He was not short of human female admirers and it made zero sense. I had the dubious pleasure of meeting the foul sheboon once or twice in a nightclub but didn't bother speaking to it. There just weren't any niggers where I grew up. There were only two niggers in the high school I was at the longest. My first Catholic high school had nothing but white kids. That is where I met this driller. I ain't seen him in nearly thirty years. The other two high schools I attended were Protestant and had a grand total of three niggers between them. Happier times.
    It makes no sense at all. Wonder if he's still w the boon.
    I went to catholic HS, a literal handful of niggers there. They go on libturd-funded scholarships and the fat white tricks got passed around by the bucks.


  28. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked femmevsferal:

    Maker (5 Days Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),SpearchuckerIgnorer (6 Days Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

  29. #15
    femmevsferal's Avatar
    Zoo Tour Guide

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    142
    Threads
    10
    Thanks
    418
    You Received 669 Thanks in 135 Posts

    Originally Posted by cowboy View Post
    He`ll probably get gunned down by one of (dozens) the sows previous mating apes out of jealousy.
    this is my guess too


  30. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked femmevsferal:

    cowboy (5 Days Ago),Maker (5 Days Ago),SpearchuckerIgnorer (6 Days Ago),Tired of Them (5 Days Ago)

  31. #16
    Tired of Them's Avatar
    Assistant Vet Technician

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    907
    Threads
    2
    Thanks
    6,000
    You Received 3,892 Thanks in 857 Posts

    Originally Posted by femmevsferal View Post
    It makes no sense at all. Wonder if he's still w the boon.
    I went to catholic HS, a literal handful of niggers there. They go on libturd-funded scholarships and the fat white tricks got passed around by the bucks.
    The only two females I remember from my teens/early twenties that burned coal both got beaten and raped by their so-called boonfriends. I just don't get it. I remember when me and an old girlfriend broke up she told me her mutant friend had a big crush on me. The mutant sheboon had been out to nightclubs with her, me, and others when we where together. It was a very light skinned mutant with frizzy hair. Even if I had thought it was worth poking - which I can wholeheartedly say that I did not, the idea of people you know knowing you shagged a nigger would dissuade any discerning gentleman. Even if no-one found out, could you imagine looking at yourself in a mirror knowing you had committed such a vile act? I'd be forced to smash the aforementioned mirror and use it to peel the skin from the face that had betrayed me.


  32. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

    Maker (5 Days Ago),SpearchuckerIgnorer (6 Days Ago)

  33. #17
    femmevsferal's Avatar
    Zoo Tour Guide

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    142
    Threads
    10
    Thanks
    418
    You Received 669 Thanks in 135 Posts

    Originally Posted by Tired of Them View Post
    The only two females I remember from my teens/early twenties that burned coal both got beaten and raped by their so-called boonfriends. I just don't get it. I remember when me and an old girlfriend broke up she told me her mutant friend had a big crush on me. The mutant sheboon had been out to nightclubs with her, me, and others when we where together. It was a very light skinned mutant with frizzy hair. Even if I had thought it was worth poking - which I can wholeheartedly say that I did not, the idea of people you know knowing you shagged a nigger would dissuade any discerning gentleman. Even if no-one found out, could you imagine looking at yourself in a mirror knowing you had committed such a vile act? I'd be forced to smash the aforementioned mirror and use it to peel the skin from the face that had betrayed me.
    Yeah any of that garbage is a no from me


  34. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked femmevsferal:

    Maker (5 Days Ago),SpearchuckerIgnorer (6 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago)

  35. #18
    femmevsferal's Avatar
    Zoo Tour Guide

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    142
    Threads
    10
    Thanks
    418
    You Received 669 Thanks in 135 Posts

    Originally Posted by Dred Scott View Post
    Some decades ago, when I was in high school, I was dating a girl. She was a senior when I was a freshman, so she went off to college and we drifted apart. She was an intelligent (or so I thought), pretty girl, with a bright future ahead of her. I ran into her once not too long after she started college. Her and a friend of hers who went to the same college were talking about hanging out with De'Ronte and Da'Marcus (or some niggered up bullshit names). Didn't hear of her for years after that. A few years back she sent me a friend request on Facespook. I checked out her page and almost vomited. Nigger loving galore. She's now a single mother of a mutant nig beast. (The abomination shit spawn is in its 20s, so she must have crapped it out not too long after I last saw her). Apparently, she crapped the hellspawn, dropped out of college, and moved back home and is still living with her parents. I know her family is embarrassed and disappointed. She has really let herself go, and looks like she's gained 200 lbs. She's dated a few local guys, but it never lasts. The guys don't want the stigma of being associated with a coal burner.

    Long story short- rutting with niggers ruins lives.
    Doing that is like having 20/20 vision then throwing acid in your eyes for no reason.

    This story kind of reminds me of a CB who's sprog was in my sibling's sports program years ago. She likely looked decent before going full blown NL and becoming a single mom at a young age (early 20s), bc she looked rough by the time the kid was 10 years old, max. Too much makeup, the "I only date niggers" haircut, etc.
    The sprog was talentless and was only in this extremely competitive league (full of whites with high athletic goals) bc the mom was banging one of the coaches, a creepy and unattractive white cuck at LEAST 20 years older than her. Watching her try to "sell" this as a real relationship was hilarious and it of course didn't last.
    These CBs become a sprog single mom and then no respectable man will have anything to do with them, so then they need to compensate all sorts of ways and go through a string of rejects for things like food, housing, and gibs (like jordans and spots on sports teams) for the sprogs. They're just a special kind of stupid


  36. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked femmevsferal:

    Dred Scott (6 Days Ago),Maker (5 Days Ago),SpearchuckerIgnorer (6 Days Ago),Tired of Them (6 Days Ago)

  37. #19
    SpearchuckerIgnorer's Avatar
    Chimp Feeder

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    58
    Threads
    3
    Thanks
    539
    You Received 162 Thanks in 43 Posts

    Originally Posted by Dred Scott View Post
    Some decades ago, when I was in high school, I was dating a girl. She was a senior when I was a freshman, so she went off to college and we drifted apart. She was an intelligent (or so I thought), pretty girl, with a bright future ahead of her. I ran into her once not too long after she started college. Her and a friend of hers who went to the same college were talking about hanging out with De'Ronte and Da'Marcus (or some niggered up bullshit names). Didn't hear of her for years after that. A few years back she sent me a friend request on Facespook. I checked out her page and almost vomited. Nigger loving galore. She's now a single mother of a mutant nig beast. (The abomination shit spawn is in its 20s, so she must have crapped it out not too long after I last saw her). Apparently, she crapped the hellspawn, dropped out of college, and moved back home and is still living with her parents. I know her family is embarrassed and disappointed. She has really let herself go, and looks like she's gained 200 lbs. She's dated a few local guys, but it never lasts. The guys don't want the stigma of being associated with a coal burner.

    Long story short- rutting with niggers ruins lives.
    Love to read stories like this, where we see human women ruining themselves over the muh dikk. I do not feel sorry for them and actually chuckle when I read stories like this. Good on you for not dealing with her any longer.


  38. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked SpearchuckerIgnorer:

    Maker (5 Days Ago)

  39. #20
    Tired of Them's Avatar
    Assistant Vet Technician

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    907
    Threads
    2
    Thanks
    6,000
    You Received 3,892 Thanks in 857 Posts

    Originally Posted by femmevsferal View Post
    Doing that is like having 20/20 vision then throwing acid in your eyes for no reason.

    This story kind of reminds me of a CB who's sprog was in my sibling's sports program years ago. She likely looked decent before going full blown NL and becoming a single mom at a young age (early 20s), bc she looked rough by the time the kid was 10 years old, max. Too much makeup, the "I only date niggers" haircut, etc.
    The sprog was talentless and was only in this extremely competitive league (full of whites with high athletic goals) bc the mom was banging one of the coaches, a creepy and unattractive white cuck at LEAST 20 years older than her. Watching her try to "sell" this as a real relationship was hilarious and it of course didn't last.
    These CBs become a sprog single mom and then no respectable man will have anything to do with them, so then they need to compensate all sorts of ways and go through a string of rejects for things like food, housing, and gibs (like jordans and spots on sports teams) for the sprogs. They're just a special kind of stupid
    Your take on that CB made me smile. No white man with any class would go where a nigger has been.


  40. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Tired of Them:

    Maker (5 Days Ago)

  41. #21
    femmevsferal's Avatar
    Zoo Tour Guide

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    142
    Threads
    10
    Thanks
    418
    You Received 669 Thanks in 135 Posts

    Originally Posted by Tired of Them View Post
    Your take on that CB made me smile. No white man with any class would go where a nigger has been.
    glad it did! Oh I looked into her on facespook after remembering that CB. She's alone and looks even worse. Even the white cucks aren't going for it haha


  42. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked femmevsferal:

    Maker (5 Days Ago),Tired of Them (5 Days Ago)

  43. #22
    femmevsferal's Avatar
    Zoo Tour Guide

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    142
    Threads
    10
    Thanks
    418
    You Received 669 Thanks in 135 Posts

    Originally Posted by Beige Mix View Post
    These proud "women of color" spend enormous amounts of money on chemical hair straighteners, weaves of straight hair (a lot is from India), skin lightening creams, and possibly even plastic surgery; and the media encourages and idealizes mixed race coupling ...
    You're absolutely right.
    There is so much of an industry for coons to look like human women that it's comical. They'll sell a chemical relaxer under some name like "black (aka nigger) pride" when supposedly niggers are proud of the pubes on their haids. Surgery for the nigger nostrils, skin bleaching, blonde straight weaves, but they all "proud".


  44. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked femmevsferal:

    Beige Mix (5 Days Ago),Maker (5 Days Ago),Tired of Them (5 Days Ago)

+ Reply to Thread