User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fambly Throws Nigfant Where It Belongs Kenosha, Wisconsin, Hezile Frison, Monica Adams, Jalisa Adams-Frison, homicide, infanticide, left in field, bag, death, infant killed, murder

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,266 Thanks in 231 Posts

Fambly Throws Nigfant Where It Belongs

Kenosha, Wisconsin - Monkey Monica Adams apescapes jail and father boon Hezile Frison gets just two years after they left their two-month-old turd labeled Jalisa Adams-Frison to goodify in a field because they didn't have an 'emotional connection to the niglet' (nig emotions are subhuman)

Her father showed police where to find the turd, in a bag in a Kenosha field (where all nigs belong)

I guess the nigs had to choose between drugs and raising a turdler in the world and did what was best for humanity.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ody-field.html

https://www.crimeonline.com/2020/11/...elatives-said/

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...er/ar-BB1b3q1X

2. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Libtardologist:

Aries256 (5 Days Ago),Devolution (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),Iwuzakang (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),MissSarah (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 449 Thanks in 84 Posts

Back to Africa, nothing upstairs.

4. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Iwuzakang:

Devolution (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),Libtardologist (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),MissSarah (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 41,745 Thanks in 9,598 Posts

That could have easily resulted in a Superfund site of a nigger coontaminated field.

6. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

Devolution (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Iwuzakang (1 Week Ago),Libtardologist (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),MissSarah (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,266 Thanks in 231 Posts

Originally Posted by Paddyroller View Post
    That could have easily resulted in a Superfund site of a nigger coontaminated field.
    I believe most of the vegetation and wildlife out there has withered up and died.

8. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Libtardologist:

Devolution (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),Iwuzakang (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),MissSarah (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,874 Thanks in 4,206 Posts

Why does it seem like Kenosha is full of niggers?

10. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Hoodie:

Devolution (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),Iwuzakang (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 70,681 Thanks in 16,642 Posts

Meh.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

12. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

Devolution (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),Iwuzakang (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 30,406 Thanks in 9,462 Posts

When I take a dump, I don't have any emotional connection to it, so why should it be any different for a nigger shatting out a butt dumpling? Shit is shit.

I H8 NIGGERS!

14. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ghetto_scum:

Devolution (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Iwuzakang (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),MissSarah (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,396 Thanks in 247 Posts

Originally Posted by Hoodie View Post
    Why does it seem like Kenosha is full of niggers?
    I never saw a nigger in Kenosha last time I was around the area. Of course, it’s been 25 years. Everywhere is nigger fuxated now. They breed faster than humans so it’s a good thing they do so much goodifying to balance the scale. TNB is Nature’s way of coontrolling the nigger population.

16. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Devolution:

Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),Iwuzakang (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 19,486 Thanks in 4,176 Posts

Originally Posted by Devolution View Post
    I never saw a nigger in Kenosha last time I was around the area. Of course, it’s been 25 years. Everywhere is nigger fuxated now. They breed faster than humans so it’s a good thing they do so much goodifying to balance the scale. TNB is Nature’s way of coontrolling the nigger population.
    You are dead on there!! 20+ years ago I would go thru Kenosha while doing consulting work for many clients in Wisconsin, and it was a wonderful place. It is not as bad as Milwaukee or Racine, but it gets closer every day. Racine's decline and fuxated state is super sad for us as we love to share Kringles (a Racine pastry that is to die for) during the Holidays, but we now utilize mail order, or make the trip DURING THE DAY, while the family is visiting friends in areas that are almost exclusively human. What is happening to the cities in southern Wisconsin breaks my heart.

18. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

Devolution (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),Iwuzakang (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,940 Thanks in 2,476 Posts

How can someone see those seenya portraits and say they beez jus like us! Now if that was white people they would get years!!!! Although I’m glad to see a nest cleaning whenever possible. I feel horrible for the ripped bag. The bag was innocent. I’m sure they have 6 more kids at home to practice with!

DRIVE ON!!!!

20. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Devolution (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),Iwuzakang (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),MissSarah (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,940 Thanks in 2,476 Posts

Also as a PSA- any wildlife that came across this undercooked ghetto lobster please report to the closest veterinarian! Ghetto lobster is dangerous to all forms of life except niggers. Please take care of yourself. Ya humans will not charge you for the vet visit. In the future - if you see a sprog please avoid- sprogs do not have their shots and they carry diseases!

22. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Devolution (1 Week Ago),Iwuzakang (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,561 Thanks in 551 Posts

Iz din do nuffins ! Iz was jus planting this little eggplant to see if it would grow !

24. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked The Confederate:

Devolution (1 Week Ago),Iwuzakang (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),MissSarah (1 Week Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,465 Thanks in 231 Posts

I have my doubts about this story, I mean how in the hell did the nigger remember where it tossed the nigglet? Niggers can’t remember sheeit.

26. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked MissSarah:

Devolution (1 Week Ago),Iwuzakang (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 25,441 Thanks in 6,397 Posts

Thank God the nigger parents waited a sufficient amount of time before reporting the bagged buttnugget to the authorities to insure it's goodification!

28. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Mistuh Bo-Bo:

Devolution (1 Week Ago),Iwuzakang (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,259 Thanks in 1,873 Posts

You have to work in the fields to earn your keep nigger! You can't just lay there like the lazy nigger you are. Lazy niggers will not be rewarded with food.

Good job at trying to teach your niglet responsibility, niggers. You tried your best, but we all know it's an impossible task.

Niggers should not be free, humans should be free of niggers.

30. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

Maker (1 Week Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,055 Thanks in 15,619 Posts

Charge the niggers for violating RCRA hazardous material guidelines!

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

32. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Maker:

The Confederate (1 Week Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 688 Thanks in 308 Posts

They dont belong on Kenosha ground, pollute the earth. No they need to be dumped in a landfill like africa.

я ненавижу негры!

+ Reply to Thread