+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings From Coonfornia 

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 35 Thanks in 3 Posts

Greetings From Coonfornia

I recently turned 18 and got a job at UPS as a preload man working from 3am to 8am in the morning. All seemed good until I found out my supervisor was a saggy pants, bootlipped, yella eyed, nappy haired, flat nosed silverback nigger buck. He screwed me over by giving me improper instructions and training which led to me working overtime (2 extra hours on my first day). And it ain't just my supervisor. UPS hires felons so wouldn't you know, UPS is loaded with niggers as well. My first job and I already hate it thanks to niggers. But thanks to Chimpmania, I can express my frustrations without fear of being attacked or doxxed. God bless Chimpmania

2. The Following 12 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Massa Skim:

Dixieman (2 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (2 Weeks Ago),igor (2 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (2 Weeks Ago),MightyWhite (2 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 41,220 Thanks in 10,712 Posts

Hello Massa Skim, and welcome to Chimpmania, the world's #1 source for monkeyshines and the truth about niggers.

We're glad you decided to join us and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.
    We want you to enjoy your visits here and encourage you to join in on the nigger bashing.
    Please make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules and remember, we don't advocate violence and we don't bash humans!
    If you have any questions or problems, please PM any Administrator/Moderator.
    Also, please tell your friends and family about us and invite them to join us in bashing the nigger beasts.
    Now, come bash some niggers with us and help spread the truth about the ways of the feral nigger.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attachment.gif 
Views:	48 
Size:	755.1 KB 
ID:	220846

4. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whip_Cracker:

Dixieman (2 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (2 Weeks Ago),MightyWhite (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,465 Thanks in 231 Posts

@Massa Skim welcome and bash away at the niggers all you want, we welcome that! Working with niggers is a drag on the economy, not one is good for anything. Try to follow rule #1.

6. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked MissSarah:

Dixieman (2 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (2 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (2 Weeks Ago),Massa Skim (2 Weeks Ago),MightyWhite (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 19,486 Thanks in 4,176 Posts

Welcome to the best site on the web to vent your frustrations with niggers and nigger lovers. You are among friends here.

8. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

Maker (2 Weeks Ago),Massa Skim (2 Weeks Ago),MightyWhite (2 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,181 Thanks in 2,188 Posts

Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day. Have fun and stay with us. Check with UPS and see if they have a container large enough and ship the nigger boss back to Apeafrica.

10. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked MightyWhite:

Maker (2 Weeks Ago),Massa Skim (2 Days Ago),MissSarah (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 30,406 Thanks in 9,462 Posts

Welcome to CM, Sorry to hear your new job is niggerfied, some of use are in the same boat & have to work with useless shitskins, only if that boat was full of niggers on their way

I H8 NIGGERS!

12. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ghetto_scum:

Maker (2 Weeks Ago),Massa Skim (2 Weeks Ago),MightyWhite (2 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,940 Thanks in 2,476 Posts

Welcome!!! We’ve all been there! This site brings sanity to an insane world

DRIVE ON!!!!

14. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Ghetto_scum (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (2 Weeks Ago),Massa Skim (2 Weeks Ago),MightyWhite (2 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,951 Thanks in 870 Posts

Greetings and salutations. You have an impeccable sense of direction. Bash away on these subhuman freaks.

16. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

Ghetto_scum (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (2 Weeks Ago),Massa Skim (2 Weeks Ago),MightyWhite (2 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (2 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 70,681 Thanks in 16,642 Posts

Never equal, never free, niggers are not just like me. Welcome amigo, and take it from someone that lived in Commiefornia, get the hell out ASAP.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

18. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

Ghetto_scum (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (2 Weeks Ago),Massa Skim (2 Weeks Ago),MightyWhite (2 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 60,764 Thanks in 14,803 Posts

Welcome aboard the finest nigger bashing site on the web. If appears as if Big Brown has gone totally nigger.

20. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

Maker (2 Weeks Ago),MightyWhite (2 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (2 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,055 Thanks in 15,619 Posts

Originally Posted by Massa Skim View Post
    I recently turned 18 and got a job at UPS as a preload man working from 3am to 8am in the morning. All seemed good until I found out my supervisor was a saggy pants, bootlipped, yella eyed, nappy haired, flat nosed silverback nigger buck. He screwed me over by giving me improper instructions and training which led to me working overtime (2 extra hours on my first day). And it ain't just my supervisor. UPS hires felons so wouldn't you know, UPS is loaded with niggers as well. My first job and I already hate it thanks to niggers. But thanks to Chimpmania, I can express my frustrations without fear of being attacked or doxxed. God bless Chimpmania
    Friend, welcome and when I lived in a CA city for work - for anonymity I’ll say I lived 15 minutes away from the Irvine Spectrum - it was stunning how worshippers of horsenostril niggers there loved their cuddly-wuddly pet niggers and questioned my apeinion of greasy niggers. Yet when I asked the niggerlovers if they spent K-12 in an >50% school system/city I heard crickets.

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

22. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Maker:

The Confederate (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,560 Thanks in 550 Posts

Cockadoodledo nigger ! If you hate niggers you are going to love it here ! Also if I were you I would be searching diligently for a job working with the YT

24. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked The Confederate:

Massa Skim (2 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago)

+ Reply to Thread