User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cops shoot nigger Walter Wallace dead in Philly; prompts a Cat 5 chimpout riot 

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 41,685 Thanks in 9,589 Posts

Cops shoot nigger Walter Wallace dead in Philly; prompts a Cat 5 chimpout riot

Police officers responded to the scene on Locust St. shortly before 4 p.m. where they encountered a nigger with a knife, a department spokesman told the Philadelphia Inquirer.

They told the man to drop the knife but he refused, prompting two officers to shoot, according to the outlet.
    https://nypost.com/2020/10/26/philad...ed-with-knife/ (with video of shooting)

At least 30 Philadelphia cops were injured by early Tuesday as violent mobs torched squad cars and charged lines of officers in a night of carnage sparked by the police shooting of a knife-wielding man.
    https://nypost.com/2020/10/27/30-phi...lice-shooting/ (with video)

The second video sounds like a bunch of monkeys screeching at the riot.

2. The Following 13 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

boon-avoider (4 Weeks Ago),Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (4 Weeks Ago),Hoodie (4 Weeks Ago),igor (4 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (3 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (4 Weeks Ago)

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 41,196 Thanks in 10,708 Posts

Another nigger with a knife gets shot by the police and the other niggers riot, loot and burn their own neighborhoods?

Prayers for the injured LEO's that put their lives at risk to quell these nigger chimp-outs.

4. The Following 12 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whip_Cracker:

boon-avoider (4 Weeks Ago),cowboy (4 Weeks Ago),Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Fed Up (3 Weeks Ago),femmevsferal (4 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (4 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (3 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago)

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 49,490 Thanks in 11,193 Posts

I, unfortunately, have to be in Gorilladelphia today. I did not learn of this until after I got here, this morning. There is an ominous quiet, right now, that I am expecting to be the “calm before the (shitskin) storm”. The police have barricades up around the courthouse and their substation, up the street from there. They seem to be gearing up for “round 2”, which will probably start when the niggers roll out of bed, sometime this afternoon.
    The second my business is complete, I will, of course, be getting the hell out of here.

Reparation through repatriation, ONLY!
    All niggers must go !

6. The Following 15 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

cowboy (4 Weeks Ago),Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Fed Up (3 Weeks Ago),femmevsferal (4 Weeks Ago),igor (4 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (4 Weeks Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (3 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Paddyroller (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (4 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 19,479 Thanks in 4,176 Posts

Once again, nigger doesn't follow instructions from LEO's and attempts to injure or kill the LEO's who in response shoot the nigger. Niggers in the nigborhood immediately break out into a CAT 5 causing destruction and mayhem. @boon-avoider , stay safe friend.

8. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),femmevsferal (4 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (4 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,730 Thanks in 332 Posts

From the old footage from the 1960's it looks like cops used to know how to handle these nigger riots. Is there a shortage of german shepherds and firehoses?

10. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked White Marylander:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (4 Weeks Ago),Hoodie (4 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (4 Weeks Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by White Marylander View Post
    From the old footage from the 1960's it looks like cops used to know how to handle these nigger riots. It there a shortage of german shepherds and firehoses?

12. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

Butch (3 Days Ago),Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (4 Weeks Ago),Hoodie (4 Weeks Ago),igor (4 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (4 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),no_apefiliation (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 30,369 Thanks in 9,453 Posts

Fire hoses and German shepherds, best nigger coontrol you can have, other than the bad taste in the dogs mouths, it works.

I H8 NIGGERS!

14. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ghetto_scum:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (4 Weeks Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (4 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 70,603 Thanks in 16,628 Posts

That first video was awesome.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

16. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),femmevsferal (4 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (4 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,207 Thanks in 1,860 Posts

Originally Posted by OldIrishAsshole View Post
    That first video was awesome.
    Man, that was great! The ooking, blubbering sow with its paws flailing about had me laughing so hard I could barely catch my breath!

Nice shooting officers. Thank you for your service.

18. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),femmevsferal (4 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (4 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago),youvegotsnail (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,894 Thanks in 2,465 Posts

That’s some top notch blubbering!!! Stupid niggers wouldn’t stay away and fouling up the scene.. sheeit Dey din have to shoot him dat much muhfukka. He dindu nuffinz! Glad the LEO are ok- hope the rest will recover quickly. They burn their own shit down- that means it should be easier to send em back to africa.

DRIVE ON!!!!

20. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),femmevsferal (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,247 Thanks in 225 Posts

So every city has to endure chimpouts every time a nigger commits suicide by cop?

22. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Libtardologist:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,137 Thanks in 372 Posts

Another day another dead nigger. The local chimps now have an excuse for the inevitable cat 5 that s coming. Surprise surprise niggers acting like niggers shocking

24. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Nigger Digger:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),femmevsferal (4 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 669 Thanks in 135 Posts

Notice how the fat, chimping, (and yes hilariously shrieking) sow, barely acknowledges the carcass, instead assaulting the po-leeps.

Niggers care less about their sprogs and more about hating YT, especially a YT in a position of authority. The boon would've had less of an issue if if was No Humans Involved.

26. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked femmevsferal:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,730 Thanks in 332 Posts

Forget about it. Niggers never riot after Labor Day. It's too cold for them.

28. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked White Marylander:

Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,494 Thanks in 535 Posts

Wally Wallace be wallowing in the ground now !

30. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked The Confederate:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Why does a police dog lick his ass ? To get the taste of nigger out of his mouth !

32. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked The Confederate:

DeepSouthWhite (3 Weeks Ago),Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (4 Weeks Ago),White Marylander (4 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

I hope the word gets around that niggers cant be getting stabby with the Popo because it wont end well for them . Also that was outstanding marksmanship by the Philly Popo ! Donuts all around !

34. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked The Confederate:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,385 Thanks in 245 Posts

I finally steeled myself to watch the Gorilladelphia local nigger news outlet. Interesting takes from the ooking niggers- 1. We called fo de amberlamps not de po leece. Niggers can’t understand that a chimping nigger with a deadly weapon is not a medical emergency, nor is it the function of EMT’s to wrangle dangerous animals. 2. Dey dint has to shut him so many times! Niggers always empty the gun when they shoot because they always have intent to kill. Their guns are illegal and they have no training, and probably couldn’t understand use of deadly force law anyway. Niggers shoot offensively. As a legal CCW or LEO, you shoot defensively, which means you shoot to stop the threat. You aim for center mass because it’s the largest area and you’re less likely to cause harm with a stray bullet. That means you can’t shoot him in the leg, niggers. 3. He was mentally ill and off his medications. Refusing to take your prescribed medications because you’d rather get high falls under personal responsibility niggers. Keep burning and looting your niggerhoods, and may many more goodifications result. I’ve got plenty of popcorn.

36. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Devolution:

Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),Paddyroller (3 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,400 Thanks in 731 Posts

Wallace's kinfolk are saying it was mentally ill. Mentally ill mah azz. Dat wuz plain ol'ebbyday TNB.

38. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Chombo:

Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Chombo View Post
    Wallace's kinfolk are saying it was mentally ill. Mentally ill mah azz. Dat wuz plain ol'ebbyday TNB.
    The distinction between a nigger's actions from "mental illness" and TNB is nonexistent. Such behavior is the nigger norm. Anyone can make a BS excuse that a nigger committed a crime because of:

1) The remnants of the badges of slavery,
    2) Mental illness
    3) the evil white man,
    4) he thought he was entitled to reparations,
    5) the police dun din treat him right, etc.

But it all falls under the "TNB" umbrella, and is NOT mental illness, unless all niggers are deemed mentally ill (which they are by non-nigger standards)

40. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

boon-avoider (3 Weeks Ago),Chombo (3 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,022 Thanks in 15,612 Posts

Originally Posted by boon-avoider View Post
    I, unfortunately, have to be in Gorilladelphia today. I did not learn of this until after I got here, this morning. There is an ominous quiet, right now, that I am expecting to be the “calm before the (shitskin) storm”. The police have barricades up around the courthouse and their substation, up the street from there. They seem to be gearing up for “round 2”, which will probably start when the niggers roll out of bed, sometime this afternoon.
    The second my business is complete, I will, of course, be getting the hell out of here.
    When I have business in Goriladelphia I usually stay in King of Prussia because it’s nice with fewer niggers, or rather it WAS nice with fewer horsenostril niggers. Fast forward to 2020 where the King of Prussia Mall now has niggertrain (bus) service and greasy niggers go marauding through the mall. Stores like Rolex and Audemars Piguet are still there but now with an armed guard monitoring who/what walks/knuckles in. At legendary The Capital Grill a BMW had its window busted out by a degenerate nigger and tablet stolen. The niggertrain service goes to Norristown, Goriladelphia and some small towns that became filthy nigger shitholes. Every liberal that supports these marauding, chimping niggerbeasts from their golf community in Norristown needs to be required to house a parolee nigger rape ape IN THEIR OWN HOME à la the proposed American Program Exchanging Section8 or A.P.E.S.

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

42. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Maker:

boon-avoider (3 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Fed Up (3 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (3 Weeks Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 446 Thanks in 83 Posts

Walter Wallace Sr. said his son was shot 10 times, adding that he was mentally ill and also a young father.

“Why didn’t they use a taser?” the distraught father told the outlet. “His mother was trying to diffuse the situation. Then you’re going to shoot him down like he’s a mother f—ing animal.”

Typical nigger says mf their favorite word for YT.
    But they act like animal's!!!

44. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Iwuzakang:

Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (3 Weeks Ago),White Marylander (3 Weeks Ago)

+ Reply to Thread