User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Florida Keys nigger chased his boss with a knife KEY WEST, Fla., Anton Everald Dyer, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 41,225 Thanks in 10,717 Posts

Florida Keys nigger chased his boss with a knife

Anton Everald Dyer, 36, was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

The Key West nigger threatened his construction supervisor with a knife and chased him around a job site Tuesday, the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office says.

The victim, who was the supervisor, said Anton Everald Dyer, 36, arrived to work intoxicated and complained everyone else at the job site only spoke Spanish. After the supervisor told Dyer to go home for the day, the 36-year-old man allegedly produced a knife and chased him.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Antron Everald.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	220711

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...-deputies-say/

https://www.iheart.com/content/2020-...ss-with-knife/

KEY WEST, Fla., Anton Everald Dyer, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon

2. The Following 12 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whip_Cracker:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Georgia Son (4 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (4 Weeks Ago),Hoodie (4 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (4 Weeks Ago),Libtardologist (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,465 Thanks in 231 Posts

@Whip_Cracker that rope head nigger kinda looks like your profile pic, you didn’t post this from Nigger U did you? �� This is a classic example of why you never should hire a shitskin.

4. The Following 13 Chimpmaniacs Thanked MissSarah:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (4 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (4 Weeks Ago),Libtardologist (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (4 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (4 Weeks Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 753 Thanks in 179 Posts

"complained everyone else at the job site only spoke Spanish", it does have a point, as in the US you should be speaking ENGLISH, but I'm sure that's not the reason it chimped out. Niggers like a broken clock may be right about something twice a day. Real point is TNB chasing people with knives/razors these thing have no self control and are dangerous for that very fact.

6. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked RichardLong:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (4 Weeks Ago),Libtardologist (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (4 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,396 Thanks in 247 Posts

This is normal nigger behavior. Many years ago, I worked nights in a warehouse unloading trucks. The company would bring in temps during Christmas season. One time the temp service sent a nigger, at break time it started going around chimping about the boss not letting it sleep and showing everyone that it had an illegal .22 pistol in its pants. The cops had to come and wrangle it, and for the rest of the season they never sent us another nigger. The funny part was that the nigger genuinely had no idea what it did wrong or why the cops came for it. I don’t believe it even realized we called them. That nigger just believed the police randomly entered our warehouse looking for a nigger to arrest!

8. The Following 12 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Devolution:

Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (4 Weeks Ago),Libtardologist (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (4 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Paddyroller (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago),White Marylander (4 Weeks Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 41,746 Thanks in 9,598 Posts

Never hire a nigger. They show Up drunk, chimp out, steal, sleep on the job, harass da white wimmenz. bother others who are working, have their criminal homies show up at the job site, etc. Niggers on the job site are nothing but a liability.

10. The Following 12 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (4 Weeks Ago),Libtardologist (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (4 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,565 Thanks in 553 Posts

If you are dumb enough to give a nigger a job you deserve what you get!

12. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked The Confederate:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (4 Weeks Ago),Libtardologist (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (4 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,261 Thanks in 1,873 Posts

Any Hispanic person I've ever met speaks English better than any ooking nigger. They could have only been in the US for a couple weeks and still have a better understanding of the English language than a nigger who has spent their entire worthless life here.

The most surprising part of all this is that the nigger actually showed up to work.

14. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (4 Weeks Ago),Libtardologist (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (4 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,396 Thanks in 247 Posts

Originally Posted by Paddyroller View Post
    Never hire a nigger. They show Up drunk, chimp out, steal, sleep on the job, harass da white wimmenz. bother others who are working, have their criminal homies show up at the job site, etc. Niggers on the job site are nothing but a liability.
    And that’s just the first day

16. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Devolution:

Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Iwuzakang (4 Weeks Ago),Libtardologist (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (4 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Paddyroller (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 449 Thanks in 84 Posts

I work in the medical field, a sheboon nurse was putting the people's pills in her pockets, other times there were groids smoking weed on breaks. I guess you get what you pay for.

18. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Iwuzakang:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (4 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,739 Thanks in 334 Posts

Maybe the workers only spoke spanish so they could pretend not to understand when the nigger asked for a cigarette or a dollar.

20. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked White Marylander:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,952 Thanks in 2,480 Posts

@ whip I agree with miss Sarah ... your avatar and the knife wielding monkey have to be related. I’m sure the avatar has a higher IQ. Key west niggers- I’ve been down there many times on vacation to fish. Each trip we see more and more garbage (aka Niggers)! Well one good thing, it puts the shitskins a little closer to Wakanda. I’m sure we can locate a leaky hull down there for the SS gebsmedat- and it’s sister ship SS muhdik

DRIVE ON!!!!

22. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Georgia Son (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (4 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,797 Thanks in 931 Posts

Complained that nobody else was ooking ebonics was more like it. To niggers English is as much of a foreign language as Spanish.

24. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Sherquel_S_Niggerson:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Georgia Son (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (4 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (4 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,183 Thanks in 234 Posts

This is why hispanics are replacing niggers on job sites. A nigger's brain can't comprehend work, only violence.

A nigger's best work is rarely his own idea.

26. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Georgia Son:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (4 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (4 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 19,486 Thanks in 4,176 Posts

Unless you want nigger quality work, you should always avoid hiring niggers.

28. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (4 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (4 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 70,690 Thanks in 16,644 Posts

Hired a nigger, almost got niggered.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

30. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (4 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (4 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,954 Thanks in 873 Posts

ROFLOL Smile

I just had to comment before reading for once: that photo is nothing short of hilarious. Its nigger hair looks like stink lines emanating from the turd that is its nigger head.

32. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (4 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (4 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 30,409 Thanks in 9,462 Posts

Originally Posted by RichardLong View Post
    "complained everyone else at the job site only spoke Spanish", it does have a point, as in the US you should be speaking ENGLISH, but I'm sure that's not the reason it chimped out. Niggers like a broken clock may be right about something twice a day. Real point is TNB chasing people with knives/razors these thing have no self control and are dangerous for that very fact.
    I'm surprised the Spanish speaking workers didn't chase the nigger off, why should they put up with a nigger and its Bix nood?

I H8 NIGGERS!

34. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ghetto_scum:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (4 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 753 Thanks in 179 Posts

@Ghetto_scum They probably kept it around for the laughs or the occasional nigger work.

36. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked RichardLong:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (4 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,055 Thanks in 15,619 Posts

Originally Posted by Tired of Them View Post
    I just had to comment before reading for once: that photo is nothing short of hilarious. Its nigger hair looks like stink lines emanating from the turd that is its nigger head.
    **fur

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

38. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Maker:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Ghetto_scum View Post
    I'm surprised the Spanish speaking workers didn't chase the nigger off, why should they put up with a nigger and its Bix nood?
    My baby’s Tickle Me Elmo makes more sense than a horsenostril nigger’s ooking, chimping and blubberlippin’.

40. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Maker:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,952 Thanks in 2,480 Posts

Originally Posted by Maker View Post
    My baby’s Tickle Me Elmo makes more sense than a horsenostril nigger’s ooking, chimping and blubberlippin’.
    Tickle me Elmo has a higher IQ even with the batteries out! I wonder if they have a speak and spell for shitskins? Pull the rope spins to a mysterious bird- sheeit dis beez a chiggun- Pullin the rope again, welfaya check, repeat gebsmedat muhfukka. We need to market this. Have a burner driller edition. Also, does anyone know the status of the poor knife?? I hope and pray for a fast recovery

42. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Napa hater View Post
    Tickle me Elmo has a higher IQ even with the batteries out! I wonder if they have a speak and spell for shitskins? Pull the rope spins to a mysterious bird- sheeit dis beez a chiggun- Pullin the rope again, welfaya check, repeat gebsmedat muhfukka. We need to market this. Have a burner driller edition. Also, does anyone know the status of the poor knife?? I hope and pray for a fast recovery
    This is the nigger version called “Spook & Spell”:

49B031DE-881D-462F-BA39-3A44F4BD03E0.jpeg

44. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Maker:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago),White Marylander (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 60,771 Thanks in 14,806 Posts

Hopefully the supervisor learned his lesson and has survived to never hire another nigger again.

46. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

Devolution (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,274 Thanks in 232 Posts

Another Tarantula-Head Type Nigger, I'm seeing a definite trend here. And it's niggers are violent animals.

Hiring an apeployee is not following rule #1

48. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Libtardologist:

Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,274 Thanks in 232 Posts

Originally Posted by Dred Scott View Post
    The most surprising part of all this is that the nigger actually showed up to work.
    No doubt his dealer works there as well.

50. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Libtardologist:

Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast