User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Barbie's Pet Nigger Stinks Up Dreamhouse kids toys, Mattel, Inc., Barbie, Nikki, MSM, media manipulation, indoctrination, anti white, propaganda, Youtube

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,985 Thanks in 2,188 Posts

Barbie's Pet Nigger Stinks Up Dreamhouse

In a new clip from Barbie's popular YouTube web show, the famous doll sat down for a bix nood lecture on the evils of YT from its shebeast nigger friend "Nikki", with the animal coonplaining how anti-nigger security guards had once prevented it from chimping out at the boardwalk.

In a message to her 9.7 million subscribers, Barbie insists that coddling pavement apes is the thing to do.

"Millions of people across the world are standing up to fight against racism, and they're doing this because too often and for such a long time, people have been treated unfairly, and in some cases even hurt by others, because of the color of their skin."
    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/10/u...rnd/index.html
    https://notthebee.com/article/barbie...d-blm-protests

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	160220252594640830 (1).png 
Views:	69 
Size:	136.7 KB 
ID:	220602

2. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Billyape Pride:

Dixieman (6 Days Ago),Hoodie (6 Days Ago),igor (6 Days Ago),MightyWhite (6 Days Ago),MissSarah (6 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Rip Tide (6 Days Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (6 Days Ago),The Confederate (2 Days Ago),Tired of Them (6 Days Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 40,870 Thanks in 9,478 Posts

WTF is this sheeeeit?

First, niggers were color coded for a reason so that others would know to stay away.

Second, the depicted cartoon nigger is not what real niggers are about. Niggers are not “just like us, only black.” Their whole internal constitution is different, and it’s not pretty inside (or outside for that matter).

In reality, the jig would probably have been selling drugs on the boardwalk and the cops would have been correct, but for profiling laws, to target the true cause of crime.

Third, Barbie should be sending the message “avoid the groid,” instead of promoting nigger coddling. Niggers have nothing to offer. They are stupid, have no moral compass, and do things that should not be emulated. Continued association with niggers as promulgated by Barbie will drag her down to their level; it will not elevate the nigger.

This whole nigger worshiping by the MSM, the entertainment industry, and the progressives and libtards sickens me. Unfortunately, the sheeple cannot use their observations and think for themselves. They are told what to do by seeming authority, and they believe it. As the Bible says: “Do not follow a multitude to do evil.” Exodus 23:2

4. The Following 17 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

Billyape Pride (6 Days Ago),Chimpmaster (6 Days Ago),Dixieman (6 Days Ago),femmevsferal (5 Days Ago),Georgia Son (6 Days Ago),Ghetto_scum (6 Days Ago),Hoodie (6 Days Ago),igor (6 Days Ago),johnny johnny (6 Days Ago),MightyWhite (6 Days Ago),MissSarah (6 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Rip Tide (6 Days Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (6 Days Ago),Southern Accent (2 Days Ago),The Confederate (2 Days Ago),Tired of Them (6 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,740 Thanks in 2,264 Posts

Well Barbie, take you and your friend and hit the bricks. You’ll be popular in Wakanda.

Dey beez jus like us an sheeit!!!!

6. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Dixieman (6 Days Ago),MightyWhite (6 Days Ago),MissSarah (6 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Rip Tide (6 Days Ago),The Confederate (2 Days Ago),Tired of Them (6 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 29,472 Thanks in 9,313 Posts

Funny that comments are turned off, you know they would be getting some real truthful comments on the nigger scum they are coddling! I love posting these on NIGGER loving videos, all niggers, no whites.

I H8 NIGGERS!

8. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ghetto_scum:

Billyape Pride (6 Days Ago),Dixieman (6 Days Ago),igor (6 Days Ago),MightyWhite (6 Days Ago),MissSarah (6 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Rip Tide (6 Days Ago),The Confederate (2 Days Ago),Tired of Them (6 Days Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,839 Thanks in 2,133 Posts

Oh well. I bet when 'Ken' seen that he took off faster than hell.

10. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked MightyWhite:

Dixieman (6 Days Ago),Ghetto_scum (6 Days Ago),igor (6 Days Ago),MissSarah (6 Days Ago),no_apefiliation (6 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Rip Tide (6 Days Ago),The Confederate (2 Days Ago),Tired of Them (6 Days Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 547 Thanks in 138 Posts

Just like us my ass.

12. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Georgia Son:

Dixieman (6 Days Ago),MightyWhite (5 Days Ago),MissSarah (6 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Rip Tide (6 Days Ago),The Confederate (2 Days Ago),Tired of Them (6 Days Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 165 Thanks in 43 Posts

If Barbie is hanging around with one of those...then Barbie is probably already knocked up and growing a half breed.
    Hang around with niggers and win nigger prizes.

14. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Niggers R Useless:

Dixieman (6 Days Ago),johnny johnny (6 Days Ago),MightyWhite (5 Days Ago),MissSarah (6 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Rip Tide (6 Days Ago),The Confederate (2 Days Ago),Tired of Them (6 Days Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,841 Thanks in 671 Posts

The most common association between niggers and dolls is voodoo. For humans a doll is a child's plaything. For jiggaboos it's an occult item for dark magic.

16. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

Billyape Pride (6 Days Ago),Dixieman (6 Days Ago),MightyWhite (5 Days Ago),MissSarah (6 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Rip Tide (6 Days Ago),Southern Accent (2 Days Ago),The Confederate (2 Days Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,682 Thanks in 2,039 Posts

I hope when Mattel does the inevitable and decides Ken needs to be replaced by Rakim they at least update Barbie to reflect the truth.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BlackeyeBarbie.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	220603

“Just when you think niggers can’t sink any lower, they manage to drain just a little more from the cesspool”

Irateirishman, American Hero

18. The Following 12 Chimpmaniacs Thanked igor:

Billyape Pride (6 Days Ago),Dixieman (6 Days Ago),johnny johnny (6 Days Ago),MightyWhite (5 Days Ago),MissSarah (6 Days Ago),no_apefiliation (6 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Paddyroller (6 Days Ago),Rip Tide (6 Days Ago),The Confederate (2 Days Ago),Tired of Them (6 Days Ago),Woden (6 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 59,833 Thanks in 14,643 Posts

That nigger doll isn't a very good representation of the species.

image.jpeg

20. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

Dixieman (6 Days Ago),johnny johnny (6 Days Ago),MightyWhite (5 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Southern Accent (2 Days Ago),The Confederate (2 Days Ago),Tired of Them (6 Days Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 629 Thanks in 100 Posts

@Paddyroller You summed up niggers perfectly, absolutely brilliant observation.

Another wholesome product from my youth is shattered by adding filthy niggers to the mix. I know there were some sheboon barbies when I played with them, but I never saw a single one when my mom took me shopping. I guarantee if my mom had seen a nigger Barbie on the shelf she would have thrown it in the trash and yelled at the manager. Now they are throwing the nigger doll right in our faces, so shameful.

22. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked MissSarah:

Billyape Pride (6 Days Ago),Dixieman (6 Days Ago),MightyWhite (5 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Paddyroller (6 Days Ago),Southern Accent (2 Days Ago),The Confederate (2 Days Ago),Tired of Them (6 Days Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,985 Thanks in 2,188 Posts

Originally Posted by Paddyroller View Post
    WTF is this sheeeeit?

First, niggers were color coded for a reason so that others would know to stay away.

Second, the depicted cartoon nigger is not what real niggers are about. Niggers are not “just like us, only black.” Their whole internal constitution is different, and it’s not pretty inside (or outside for that matter).

In reality, the jig would probably have been selling drugs on the boardwalk and the cops would have been correct, but for profiling laws, to target the true cause of crime.

Third, Barbie should be sending the message “avoid the groid,” instead of promoting nigger coddling. Niggers have nothing to offer. They are stupid, have no moral compass, and do things that should not be emulated. Continued association with niggers as promulgated by Barbie will drag her down to their level; it will not elevate the nigger.

This whole nigger worshiping by the MSM, the entertainment industry, and the progressives and libtards sickens me. Unfortunately, the sheeple cannot use their observations and think for themselves. They are told what to do by seeming authority, and they believe it. As the Bible says: “Do not follow a multitude to do evil.” Exodus 23:2

24. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Billyape Pride:

Dixieman (6 Days Ago),MightyWhite (5 Days Ago),MissSarah (6 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Paddyroller (6 Days Ago),Southern Accent (2 Days Ago),The Confederate (2 Days Ago),Tired of Them (6 Days Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,443 Thanks in 282 Posts

It was the 1970's. For Christmas I wanted the action figure, Action Jackson (or maybe it was big jim). My dear mother was late to the stores and I got the nigger version. It sucked but whatever. Last year I was talking to a woman from Nicaragua or some other latin american country. She told be how the government delivered nigger baby dolls to all the little girls. She said all the girls cried and protested.

26. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked White Marylander:

Dixieman (6 Days Ago),MightyWhite (2 Days Ago),MissSarah (6 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Southern Accent (2 Days Ago),The Confederate (2 Days Ago),Tired of Them (6 Days Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,970 Thanks in 1,817 Posts

So funny they had to use a computer animated nigger telling made up stories since these things would never happen in real life.

28. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked niggerologist:

Dixieman (6 Days Ago),MightyWhite (2 Days Ago),MissSarah (6 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Southern Accent (2 Days Ago),The Confederate (2 Days Ago),Tired of Them (6 Days Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,841 Thanks in 671 Posts

Originally Posted by White Marylander View Post
    It was the 1970's. For Christmas I wanted the action figure, Action Jackson (or maybe it was big jim). My dear mother was late to the stores and I got the nigger version. It sucked but whatever. Last year I was talking to a woman from Nicaragua or some other latin american country. She told be how the government delivered nigger baby dolls to all the little girls. She said all the girls cried and protested.
    Other races are far less tolerant of PC nonsense.

30. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

Dixieman (6 Days Ago),MightyWhite (2 Days Ago),MissSarah (6 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),The Confederate (2 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 69,275 Thanks in 16,436 Posts

Never equal, never free, niggers aren't just like me.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

32. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

Dixieman (6 Days Ago),igor (4 Days Ago),MightyWhite (2 Days Ago),MissSarah (6 Days Ago),The Confederate (2 Days Ago),Tired of Them (4 Hours Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 8,474 Thanks in 1,735 Posts

Shut up, Barbie. You're just supposed to set there and look pretty, not make little white girls feel evil about themselves for having white skin.

I'll bet the security guards who "harassed" the nigger were wearing MAGA hats too.

34. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

Dixieman (6 Days Ago),MightyWhite (2 Days Ago),MissSarah (6 Days Ago),The Confederate (2 Days Ago),Tired of Them (4 Hours Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 18,423 Thanks in 4,009 Posts

Nothing is sacred to the coddlers anymore. Any way they can stir up more white guilt and coddle their pets. Fucking disgusting.

36. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

Dred Scott (3 Days Ago),MightyWhite (2 Days Ago),The Confederate (2 Days Ago),Tired of Them (4 Hours Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 156 Thanks in 48 Posts

Another one of those make believe videos of whitey and a coon living in harmony. We all know you never let a coon in your house to case the joint. We also know this Niggie character isn’t the correct representation with nappy hair, extensions and weaves. We also know she’d have a giant ass. We know she’d drinking grape drink. Even Barbie now is pathetic no boobs at all thanks to feminists. If your going to have nigger loving Barbie don’t you have to have coal burning Barbie that’s 9 months pregnant and murdered Barbie with ventilations and decapitation?

38. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked White Horse:

Dred Scott (3 Days Ago),The Confederate (2 Days Ago),Tired of Them (4 Hours Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,970 Thanks in 1,817 Posts

Niggers are treated like fine china so these stories are made up and have to be told by a computer animated sheboon. A sheboon these days would not be stopped for "selling stickers" or being told it was lucky it cheated on a test.

40. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked niggerologist:

The Confederate (2 Days Ago),Tired of Them (4 Hours Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,395 Thanks in 316 Posts

Is there no limit to the nigger ass licking? This is an obvious ploy to have little white girls fuck niggers when they grow up !

42. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked The Confederate:

Tired of Them (4 Hours Ago)

+ Reply to Thread