User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nigger Justin Merritt pulls out muh dik in front of woman and her kids at Hudson Yards 

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 40,848 Thanks in 9,473 Posts

Nigger Justin Merritt pulls out muh dik in front of woman and her kids at Hudson Yards

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A7A1A041-F4EB-4E40-B0D4-6247A4837901.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	220367

Vile nigger Justin Merritt thought a mother and her two kids would appreciate seeing it rub its muh dik in front of them as they sat on a park bench at Hudson Yards in Nig York City. A good Samaritan gave chase to the nigger, wrangled it for the cops, only to have the nigger released with no bail and a December court date which it will never show up for.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/22/good-s...r-his-release/

2. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

boon-avoider (4 Weeks Ago),Devolution (2 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (3 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Super Spook (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (3 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,738 Thanks in 2,263 Posts

Bisch youz wanna see muhdik! Iz gunna sho uz anyway muhfukka. I’ve seen this type of behavior every time we go to the zoo. Monkeys always Pullin on their pud and niggers are always pulling on da aids stick. Very peculiar- monkeys do it- niggers do it- I’ve figured it out- niggers are monkeys!

Dey beez jus like us an sheeit!!!!

4. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

boon-avoider (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Super Spook (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (3 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (3 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,629 Thanks in 900 Posts

Another fine example of De Blasio's children. I'm sure the libtards are gathering to riot about it's wrangling right now.

6. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Sherquel_S_Niggerson:

boon-avoider (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (3 Weeks Ago),igor (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Super Spook (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (3 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 69,250 Thanks in 16,430 Posts

I swear to God I'll never set foot in Nig York.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

8. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

boon-avoider (4 Weeks Ago),Devolution (2 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (3 Weeks Ago),Super Spook (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (3 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (3 Weeks Ago)

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 49,099 Thanks in 11,113 Posts

Originally Posted by OldIrishAsshole View Post
    I swear to God I'll never set foot in Nig York.
    That’s a good plan. Especially now that nigger-worshipper deBlasio has completely unleashed it’s pet niggers and they are free to rob, rape, assault and murder at will, with what seems like absolute impunity. Nig York has become a hellhole, like it was in the 60s and 70s. And, the way things are going, I don’t see that city ever going back to the brief time humans lived in much safer conditions under Giuliani. Cranking down on nigger crime is now considered raysis instead of proper.

Reparation through repatriation, ONLY!
    All niggers must go !

10. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),igor (4 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Super Spook (4 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (3 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (3 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,533 Thanks in 4,145 Posts

more disgusting niggers - too bad you can't unsee them.

12. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Hoodie:

Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Super Spook (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (3 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 18,419 Thanks in 4,009 Posts

It is complete bullshit to let the perverted nigger walk with no bail. They should deport his worthless ass back to the jungles.

14. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

down low (4 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (3 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (3 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 29,452 Thanks in 9,308 Posts

Don't forget, Bail reform was enacted on account of s If not for them, NO bail reform.

I H8 NIGGERS!

16. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ghetto_scum:

The Confederate (3 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (3 Weeks Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

The nigger was given a no-bail release, and will remain free until its court date in December, or so they say. I say that the nigger will commit another crime and end up back in jail where it belongs well before then. But then again, they may give the jig another pass even if it coonmits 10 more crimes. Nig York City is going down the tubes by turning the crimniggers loose, and shutting down honest businesses to the point where they are failing and will never reopen their doors to accomplish deBlasio’s dream of ruining the City and implementing his commie agenda. In the meantime, if one wants to eat in a restaurant or go to a bar with a with a minimum of BS regulations, a quick drive or train ride to Long Island, Westchester, or New Jersey will do the trick.

For some strange reason, places other than Nig York City, Rochester, and Buffalo in Nig York State, have been dealing with COVID without increased infection rates or increased hospitalization.

In any event, COVID caught everyone off guard. Hospitals had no supplies, there were no standardized medical protocols for treatment resulting in many prolonged cases or death, and the shear number of severe initial cases overwhelmed the hospitals to the point where the system burst at the seams resulting in a significant number of deaths. Now that things have calmed down and several effective treatment protocols exist allowing many patients to be treated without being hospitalized or get out of the hospital much quicker, hospitals are stocked with all their necessary supplies, etc., things should have returned to normal where individuals and not the government make the risk-benefit decision of whether to potentially expose themselves to the virus.

Che Guevara’s protégé, Bill deBlasio f/k/a warren Wilhelm, Jr., is doing his damndest to destroy Nig York City by using COVID as his excuse and niggers and nigger sympathizers as his weapons of mass destruction.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/22/good-s...r-his-release/

18. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Paddyroller:

Tired of Them (3 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,832 Thanks in 666 Posts

Another ironic human surname for a lowly nigger. Merit. A race that has zero.

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,832 Thanks in 666 Posts

My only real link to New York is that I enjoyed the old Spiderman cartoon from the 70/80s. The Kingpin as a big fat nigger would be funny. I did see half-an-hour of that film where Electro was a utility nigger and got to shuckin' n jivin. Fuckin' shite it was. I liked the ones with Tobey Maguire in.

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Tired of Them View Post
    My only real link to New York is that I enjoyed the old Spiderman cartoon from the 70/80s. The Kingpin as a big fat nigger would be funny. I did see half-an-hour of that film where Electro was a utility nigger and got to shuckin' n jivin. Fuckin' shite it was. I liked the ones with Tobey Maguire in.
    Marvel comics is headquartered in Nig York City.

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 40,660 Thanks in 10,577 Posts

Good Samaritan who stepped in to stop pervert fumes over suspect’s no-bail release

A good Samaritan is outraged because he risked his life to save a mom and her kids from a violent pervert at Hudson River Park — only to learn the suspect was quickly released without bail.

“It’s basically a lawless free-for-all,” hero Denis Goncharov lamented of New York City, after learning that the suspect will remain free until a December court date.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/22/good-s...r-his-release/ (w/vid of nig-perv knuckle draggin' away from scene of muh-dik)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 797 Thanks in 140 Posts

Niggers pulling the muhdik, defecating, urinating and mating in public is a common everyday sight in Coontown and generally goes unnoticed. This one just happened to wander out of the jungle.

+ Reply to Thread