User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: NHS worker socially distances from maskless groid on bus, the ape kicks him unconscious London, bus, attack, unconscious, NHS worker, pavement ape, nigger, face mask

  1. #1
    Apefricoon Devil's Avatar
    Chimp Feeder

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    69
    Threads
    53
    Thanks
    64
    You Received 484 Thanks in 76 Posts

    Angry2 NHS worker socially distances from maskless groid on bus, the ape kicks him unconscious


    "Police are hunting for a pavement ape who punched, kicked and stamped on a 63-year-old NHS worker, leaving him unconscious on a London bus.

    The victim, who works for*NHS*track and trace, was punched repeatedly to the floor then had his head stamped on five times during the unprovoked attack."

    https://www.mylondon.news/news/north...d-man-18954516

    Had to do a google search to find out more about this chimpout. Found this appeal released by the Metropolitan Police.

    "The victim stood by the middle doors of the bus, while the suspect boarded the bus at the next stop.

    The attacker, who had his face covering beneath his muzzle, took offence and without any warning launched into a violent attack after the victim, who was fully covered, consciously moved away from him towards the back doors."

    http://news.met.police.uk/news/appea...-on-bus-410896

    NHS is short for the UK's National Health Service, the "government-funded medical and health care services that everyone living in the UK can use without being asked to pay the full cost of the service."

    https://fullfact.org/health/what-is-the-nhs/

    This is a perfect example of TNB. Work day and night to curb the spread of the Covid-19 among Apefricoon pavement apes and provide them with first-class free medical care, and they'll punch and kick you unconscious for socially distancing from them, on bus, when they don't wear masks.


  2. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Apefricoon Devil:

    boon-avoider (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

  3. #2
    Paddyroller's Avatar
    Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,572
    Threads
    1843
    Thanks
    9,115
    You Received 40,934 Thanks in 9,484 Posts

    There’s a reason for Rule #1. All niggers have the chimpout gene, and it gets expressed for provocations that are innocuous to you and me, or for no provocation or reason at all.

    There is something in the niggers’ evolutionary chain that gave the ones that chimp out when they feel “dissed,” an evolutionary advantage over others, and it’s not slavery, since all niggers including including those with no ancestral slavery (European imports, native African, and Asian and Australian imports) to exhibit this trait too.

    Niggers are to humans as zebras are to horses; niggers and zebras cannot be domesticated to live in our society. They are better suited to live in a zoo (niggers) or running around the plains of the Serengeti (niggers and zebras). Every last one of the niggers should be shipped off to an African colony where all can express their savagery and the chimpiest ones will rule. Think Idi Amin or General Butt Naked or in the more distant past, Shaka Zulu as examples.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	90358094-581B-412B-A768-540895D28EA2.jpeg 
Views:	44 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	220311


  4. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

    boon-avoider (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),igor (4 Weeks Ago),MissSarah (4 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

  5. #3
    Tired of Them's Avatar
    Assistant Vet Technician

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    734
    Threads
    2
    Thanks
    4,608
    You Received 2,907 Thanks in 683 Posts

    Poor old guy. London is chock full of niggers. It's more like Kinshasa now.


  6. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

    Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (4 Weeks Ago)

  7. #4
    boon-avoider's Avatar
    Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    11,274
    Threads
    432
    Thanks
    51,968
    You Received 49,135 Thanks in 11,119 Posts

    This is just further proof that wherever niggers are to be allowed to remain, outside of Sub-Saharan Africa, they need to be 100% segregated from humans. Rule#1 should be Global Law #1, as long as the world refuses to repatriate niggers back where they belong.
    This person was simply trying to keep himself safe, and the savage animal nigger took this as “waysis” or “dissaspek” and did what nigger DNApe dictates, attack.
    While it is understood that a hyena or a wolf could not be allowed to just roam around a crowded passenger area of a public bus or airplane, we continue to allow savage niggers to do this. We are all forced to wear masks, keep distance and in many areas, stay home (still) to keep safe from a much less deadly threat than being in the proximity of niggers. Yet we are forced to be around niggers in public areas. Are we, here, the only ones that see this? Where are our governments that we pay to keep us safe when it comes to the most dangerous and offensive threat to humans on the planet?
    Sickening!

    Reparation through repatriation, ONLY!
    All niggers must go !

  8. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

    Apefricoon Devil (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),Paddyroller (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Seven1 (4 Weeks Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

  9. #5
    OldIrishAsshole's Avatar
    Senior Veterinarian

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Jungles of Ohio
    Posts
    16,329
    Threads
    93
    Thanks
    133,284
    You Received 69,348 Thanks in 16,442 Posts

    When a coddling liberal nigerlover tries to tell you that our US niggers only act up because of slabery make sure you point out this story, and the thousands of other violent crimes being coonmitted by African "refugees" in Europe.

    OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

  10. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

    Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

  11. #6
    Seven1's Avatar
    Chimp Feeder

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    62
    Threads
    1
    Thanks
    603
    You Received 265 Thanks in 57 Posts

    Typical nigger. The most worthless destructive species on earth


  12. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Seven1:

    Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (4 Weeks Ago)

  13. #7
    ApeAvoider96's Avatar
    Senior Zoo Tour Guide

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Nig Jersey
    Posts
    326
    Threads
    54
    Thanks
    758
    You Received 1,764 Thanks in 349 Posts

    TNB.


    Why should the 12.6% of the population be coddled and granted safe spaces?

  14. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked ApeAvoider96:

    Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Seven1 (4 Weeks Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

  15. #8
    Apefricoon Devil's Avatar
    Chimp Feeder

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    69
    Threads
    53
    Thanks
    64
    You Received 484 Thanks in 76 Posts

    Originally Posted by boon-avoider View Post
    Are we, here, the only ones that see this? Where are our governments that we pay to keep us safe when it comes to the most dangerous and offensive threat to humans on the planet?
    It's not about "seeing". It has something to do with willfull ignorance, SJW delusions, mass indoctrination, crowd psychology, and low IQ. An intelligent and rational person bases his beliefs on facts, without any regard for popular sentiment and long-cherished social delusions. A stupid and irrational person, however, uncritically adopts the popular, local beliefs without any regard for their veracity. We belong to the former category of people, while NLs belong to the latter.

    NLs coddle, and many of them worship, niggers for one these "reasons":

    1)They've been taught, from early childhood, to believe that niggers are human and, therefore, are "just like us", despite the evidence of their own eyes that there's no resemblance between a pavement ape and a human.

    2)They've been taught that a prerequisite for being considered a "virtuous" and "enlightened" person is to hate themselves and feel "guilty" about the fact that they are not niggers.

    3)They've been guilt-tripped into believing that "waycism" is a "vice" and that the healthy desire to live in a nigger-free, thus tranquil and civilised, society is "unprogressive".

    4)They've been brainwashed into believing that organisms are simply a product of their "education" and external circumstances. They think that genes, which are the real things that make a person, or an animal, what he is, don't exist. They reject scientific facts as "socially constructed, patriarchal, capitalist, etc" propaganda. And for this reason, they believe that TNBs and groids' perennial and innate violence, savagery, and stupidity are to blamed on "waycists, colonialism, poolis brutality, systemic waycism, Christianity, patriarchy, etc". They'll call you "far-right extremist", or something equally stupid, if you simply suggest that all the scientific evidence point to the fact that an organism's thoughts and behaviour are manifestations of his genotype. They'll have a Cat5 chimpout if you say that culture, be it science, literature, or morality, is simply the manifestation of human nature. They believe they could "educate" a chimpanzee or a gorilla to become the next Isaac Newton or that they could make a Shakespeare out of a cRapper, who constantly babbles about his genital, violence, drugs, guns, etc, if he was apefirmatively admitted to an Ivy League university.


  16. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Apefricoon Devil:

    Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Seven1 (4 Weeks Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

  17. #9
    Dixieman's Avatar
    Veterinarian

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,001
    Threads
    2
    Thanks
    24,138
    You Received 18,437 Thanks in 4,013 Posts

    All niggers should be sent back to the jungle.


  18. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

    down low (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

  19. #10
    Sherquel_S_Niggerson's Avatar
    Assistant Vet Technician

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    MiniAPEolis/St. Spook
    Posts
    844
    Threads
    24
    Thanks
    3,627
    You Received 4,630 Thanks in 900 Posts

    Originally Posted by Apefricoon Devil View Post
    It's not about "seeing". It has something to do with willfull ignorance, SJW delusions, mass indoctrination, crowd psychology, and low IQ. An intelligent and rational person bases his beliefs on facts, without any regard for popular sentiment and long-cherished social delusions. A stupid and irrational person, however, uncritically adopts the popular, local beliefs without any regard for their veracity. We belong to the former category of people, while NLs belong to the latter.

    NLs coddle, and many of them worship, niggers for one these "reasons":

    1)They've been taught, from early childhood, to believe that niggers are human and, therefore, are "just like us", despite the evidence of their own eyes that there's no resemblance between a pavement ape and a human.

    2)They've been taught that a prerequisite for being considered a "virtuous" and "enlightened" person is to hate themselves and feel "guilty" about the fact that they are not niggers.

    3)They've been guilt-tripped into believing that "waycism" is a "vice" and that the healthy desire to live in a nigger-free, thus tranquil and civilised, society is "unprogressive".

    4)They've been brainwashed into believing that organisms are simply a product of their "education" and external circumstances. They think that genes, which are the real things that make a person, or an animal, what he is, don't exist. They reject scientific facts as "socially constructed, patriarchal, capitalist, etc" propaganda. And for this reason, they believe that TNBs and groids' perennial and innate violence, savagery, and stupidity are to blamed on "waycists, colonialism, poolis brutality, systemic waycism, Christianity, patriarchy, etc". They'll call you "far-right extremist", or something equally stupid, if you simply suggest that all the scientific evidence point to the fact that an organism's thoughts and behaviour are manifestations of his genotype. They'll have a Cat5 chimpout if you say that culture, be it science, literature, or morality, is simply the manifestation of human nature. They believe they could "educate" a chimpanzee or a gorilla to become the next Isaac Newton or that they could make a Shakespeare out of a cRapper, who constantly babbles about his genital, violence, drugs, guns, etc, if he was apefirmatively admitted to an Ivy League university.



  20. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Sherquel_S_Niggerson:

    down low (4 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),Paddyroller (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

  21. #11
    Napa hater's Avatar
    Senior Veterinarian Technician

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    In Dixie
    Posts
    2,309
    Threads
    11
    Thanks
    3,900
    You Received 9,798 Thanks in 2,278 Posts

    Originally Posted by Paddyroller View Post
    There’s a reason for Rule #1. All niggers have the chimpout gene, and it gets expressed for provocations that are innocuous to you and me, or for no provocation or reason at all.

    There is something in the niggers’ evolutionary chain that gave the ones that chimp out when they feel “dissed,” an evolutionary advantage over others, and it’s not slavery, since all niggers including including those with no ancestral slavery (European imports, native African, and Asian and Australian imports) to exhibit this trait too.

    Niggers are to humans as zebras are to horses; niggers and zebras cannot be domesticated to live in our society. They are better suited to live in a zoo (niggers) or running around the plains of the Serengeti (niggers and zebras). Every last one of the niggers should be shipped off to an African colony where all can express their savagery and the chimpiest ones will rule. Think Idi Amin or General Butt Naked or in the more distant past, Shaka Zulu as examples.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	90358094-581B-412B-A768-540895D28EA2.jpeg 
Views:	44 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	220311
    Start a whole new shitskin coontry- big mike can beez the kween! Well said paddy! Couldn’t agree more!

    Dey beez jus like us an sheeit!!!!

  22. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

    Paddyroller (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

  23. #12
    Napa hater's Avatar
    Senior Veterinarian Technician

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    In Dixie
    Posts
    2,309
    Threads
    11
    Thanks
    3,900
    You Received 9,798 Thanks in 2,278 Posts

    @ paddy @ boon y’all beez preachin da truf!


  24. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

    Paddyroller (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

  25. #13
    Rip Tide's Avatar
    Senior Veterinarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    USA or Suomi
    Posts
    15,443
    Threads
    27
    Thanks
    71,934
    You Received 59,860 Thanks in 14,647 Posts

    London, like most large European cities , is unfortunately almost as nigger fuxated as Detoilt.


  26. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

    Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (4 Weeks Ago)

  27. #14
    Tired of Them's Avatar
    Assistant Vet Technician

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    734
    Threads
    2
    Thanks
    4,608
    You Received 2,907 Thanks in 683 Posts

    Originally Posted by Apefricoon Devil View Post
    It's not about "seeing". It has something to do with willfull ignorance, SJW delusions, mass indoctrination, crowd psychology, and low IQ. An intelligent and rational person bases his beliefs on facts, without any regard for popular sentiment and long-cherished social delusions. A stupid and irrational person, however, uncritically adopts the popular, local beliefs without any regard for their veracity. We belong to the former category of people, while NLs belong to the latter.

    NLs coddle, and many of them worship, niggers for one these "reasons":

    1)They've been taught, from early childhood, to believe that niggers are human and, therefore, are "just like us", despite the evidence of their own eyes that there's no resemblance between a pavement ape and a human.

    2)They've been taught that a prerequisite for being considered a "virtuous" and "enlightened" person is to hate themselves and feel "guilty" about the fact that they are not niggers.

    3)They've been guilt-tripped into believing that "waycism" is a "vice" and that the healthy desire to live in a nigger-free, thus tranquil and civilised, society is "unprogressive".

    4)They've been brainwashed into believing that organisms are simply a product of their "education" and external circumstances. They think that genes, which are the real things that make a person, or an animal, what he is, don't exist. They reject scientific facts as "socially constructed, patriarchal, capitalist, etc" propaganda. And for this reason, they believe that TNBs and groids' perennial and innate violence, savagery, and stupidity are to blamed on "waycists, colonialism, poolis brutality, systemic waycism, Christianity, patriarchy, etc". They'll call you "far-right extremist", or something equally stupid, if you simply suggest that all the scientific evidence point to the fact that an organism's thoughts and behaviour are manifestations of his genotype. They'll have a Cat5 chimpout if you say that culture, be it science, literature, or morality, is simply the manifestation of human nature. They believe they could "educate" a chimpanzee or a gorilla to become the next Isaac Newton or that they could make a Shakespeare out of a cRapper, who constantly babbles about his genital, violence, drugs, guns, etc, if he was apefirmatively admitted to an Ivy League university.
    Great stuff. Sorry to hear about your hellish experience of living amongst the different nigger animals in London. We should send all these fuckers into space, so YT can live in peace.


+ Reply to Thread