User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Goot morning, Ah iz here fo Da Muhdik!" West York, Pennsylvania, nigger, home invasion, rape, robbery, knife, threaten, woman, identify

Zoo Tourist

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,389 Thanks in 203 Posts

"Goot morning, Ah iz here fo Da Muhdik!"

"West York Borough police (Pennsylvania) are asking the public for help identifying a nigger who broke into two homes (in less than 30 minutes) and raped and robbed a woman in one.

At 6 a.m. Thursday, a woman on the borough’s north side woke up to a nigger (in her home) who was armed with a knife and threatened (to kill) her before raping her."

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2020/0...e-suspect.html

"Police determined the RapeApe had attempted to enter at least one other home in West York. Police say that resident, however, was able to chase it away."

https://www.abc27.com/news/local/yor...-rape-suspect/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RapeApe.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	142.8 KB 
ID:	220225

2. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked *:

ApeAvoider96 (1 Week Ago),Devolution (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),Libtardologist (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),RichardLong (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,716 Thanks in 344 Posts

Hopefully NHI. Niggers can't resist their muhdiking urges.

Why should the 12.6% of the population be coddled and granted safe spaces?

4. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked ApeAvoider96:

Devolution (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),feral (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),Libtardologist (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 416 Thanks in 73 Posts

I noticed the abc story tried to say it was a Hispanic male. I call bullshit, you can see the bootlips on that nigger sticking out ahead of it. The other story doesn’t mention race or complexion at all. I wish these news fuckers would stop trying to protect niggers even when there is visual evidence. Don’t believe your eyes, folks, niggers would never do crimes! Tell a lie long enough and loud enough, it becomes truth. Well fuck you niggers, coddlers, and msm.

6. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Devolution:

Dixieman (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),feral (1 Week Ago),Libtardologist (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),RichardLong (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,716 Thanks in 344 Posts

Originally Posted by Devolution View Post
    I noticed the abc story tried to say it was a Hispanic male. I call bullshit, you can see the bootlips on that nigger sticking out ahead of it. The other story doesn’t mention race or complexion at all. I wish these news fuckers would stop trying to protect niggers even when there is visual evidence. Don’t believe your eyes, folks, niggers would never do crimes! Tell a lie long enough and loud enough, it becomes truth. Well fuck you niggers, coddlers, and msm.
    It's clearly a nigger. Look at it's big ape nose. Looks like the media's ooking anti-human narrative.

8. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked ApeAvoider96:

Devolution (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),Libtardologist (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 718 Thanks in 176 Posts

The early bird gets the worm . Or in this case the Alabama king snake . I hope this nigger doesnt just know how to dish it out, I hope he can take it too because in Nigger U he is going to go from the rapist to the rapee ! Dont bend over for the soap Leroy !

10. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked The Confederate:

Devolution (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),feral (1 Week Ago),Libtardologist (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,285 Thanks in 1,862 Posts

Niggers all look the same to me. That could literally be five different niggers in the images and I couldn't tell.

12. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked GreenNignog:

Devolution (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),Libtardologist (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 8,737 Thanks in 2,080 Posts

Originally Posted by Devolution View Post
    I get pissed when the media gives a description like - male 6 feet wearing a black jacket- well damn I’m a man and 6 feet. They always leave a big clue out of the description! Gotta protect the cuddly wuddly rape apes!

Dey beez jus like us an sheeit!!!!

14. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Devolution (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),Libtardologist (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),RichardLong (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 8,737 Thanks in 2,080 Posts

I pray this is NHI. Hopefully the rape ape will be wrangled soon as possible.

16. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Devolution (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 68,185 Thanks in 16,258 Posts

described as a Hispanic male
    Lies!

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

18. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

* (1 Week Ago),Devolution (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),feral (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 17,732 Thanks in 3,888 Posts

Damned media always trying to cover for their feral pets. Hopefully this worthless rape ape nigger will be made good quickly!

20. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

Devolution (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 28,766 Thanks in 9,200 Posts

As always, it's always about the muh-dik

I H8 NIGGERS!

22. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ghetto_scum:

Devolution (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),The Confederate (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 59,146 Thanks in 14,517 Posts

Nigger are having a field day with the face mask rules, not that it matters as they all look the same anyways.

24. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,877 Thanks in 481 Posts

I sincerely hope it's not a human woman. Imagine waking to find a rape ape at the foot of your bed with a knife, glowering at you.

26. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Tired of Them:

OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 95 Thanks in 33 Posts

Heck with it just arrest all the nigs in town and send to NU they all rAped at one time or another

28. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked White Horse:

OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago)

Zoo Tourist

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,389 Thanks in 203 Posts

Originally Posted by OldIrishAsshole View Post
    Lies!
    "Police from York City and West York departments, with help from the York County DA’s office, arrested (nigger) D’Angelo Manns, 23, in connection with two recent rapes in West York Borough."

https://ydr.com/story/news/2020/09/1...rk/5778469002/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D’Angelo Manns.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	220240

30. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked *:

OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Paddyroller (1 Week Ago),RichardLong (1 Week Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 40,222 Thanks in 9,397 Posts

He was arraigned by Judge Robert Eckenrode and denied bail.
    For once the judiciary gets it right. Its DNApe will ensure a conviction, and I hope the judge will lock its ass up in Nigger U. for the next 40 years if either crime involved a human. I’ll check the demographics of West York to evaluate the probabilities.

10 minutes later—Well bad news from Wikipedia: “The racial makeup of the borough was 93.75% White, 2.80% African American, 0.30% Native American, 0.16% Asian, 1.37% from other races, and 1.62% from two or more races. Hispanics or Latinos of any race were 2.96% of the population.“

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 411 Thanks in 107 Posts

We really need chemical castration for rape now to slow the growth of the rapist population.

+ Reply to Thread