User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Militia Chimp Member "ACCIDENTALLY" shoots fellow commie chimps during BLM gathering Black Lives Matter,

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 39,224 Thanks in 9,246 Posts

Nigger Grand Master Jay wants a Wakanda fo’ niggers

The nigger wants a Wakanda inside the US. He can go to Liberia and start his nigger nation there. But, the nigger thinks that his “ex-military” niggers can take on YT to seize US territory.

My experience is that a nigger “soldier” can’t hit what it’s shooting at, and they break rank and flee when fired upon.

NFAC's leader Grand Master Jay describing how he will build his black ethnostate inside the United States. boasting they are all ex-military extremely disciplined & experts shooters

https://www.facebook.com/The-Democra...8482076198960/

2. The Following 15 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

Billyape Pride (2 Weeks Ago),boon-avoider (2 Weeks Ago),cowboy (2 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (2 Weeks Ago),down low (2 Weeks Ago),Jigaboo ben (2 Weeks Ago),New Minority (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),pool dog (2 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (2 Weeks Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (2 Weeks Ago),The Confederate (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,259 Thanks in 1,522 Posts

NFAC - Niggers Fucking Around Chimping. What a bunch of typical stupid niggers. They just can't resist the urge to shoot at each other.

4. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

Chimpbuster (2 Weeks Ago),feral (2 Weeks Ago),Paddyroller (2 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 25,252 Thanks in 6,952 Posts

Originally Posted by boon-avoider View Post
    If we could construct a wall around it, and the outer perimeter is properly guarded to prevent ANY escape, I have no problem turning over Detroit to the niggers. But, it has to be agreed that it is ALL NIGGERS and like a roach motel, once they go in, they don’t come out.
    In about 3 years, when they are all dead from their own violence and starvation, we can knock the wall down and relentlessly bomb the area with disinfectant, we raze any remaining structures left over from when we gave it to them and rebuild.
    Past that, fuck off back to APEfrica nigger.
    I call this the self-cleaning oven.

Originally Posted by feral View Post
    Even if niggers had their own so called ethnostate they would still be expecting yt to support them and take care of them. If they didn’t have any support from yt they would start complaining and demanding like they do now.
    Also, the way niggers are always moving to white neighborhoods and going where the whites are I cannot take this nigger talk seriously. But this would be a blessing for humans. I say get to it and give it a try. The way niggers are always goodifying each other, this would end well for us.
    I think it was in the late nineties I went to a blak mooslum site demanding their own ethno-state and one of the demands I remember quite clearly was they wanted YT's technology and labor to help build it.

How should I complete the wall?

6. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ulfhednar:

Anti-Groid (2 Weeks Ago),boon-avoider (2 Weeks Ago),feral (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 191 Thanks in 49 Posts

Paddy roller, it's inevitable that one of these events will go hot very soon..

8. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Frank Castle:

Paddyroller (1 Week Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 695 Thanks in 171 Posts

These niggers want their kids to look up to Trayboon martinz as a role model. I wouldn't let these spooks anywhere near my children, let alone my farm animals.

10. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Jigaboo ben:

Chimpbuster (2 Weeks Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 19,536 Thanks in 5,349 Posts

Whats really surprising to me is the niggers didn't chimp out over spilled BBQ on another niggers shoes and start shooting. How many times have we seen this?

Know niggers, no peace. No niggers, know peace.

Niggers are pure evil. That's all there is to it. Don't believe me? Google the names Lonzie Barton, Antonio West, Reese Bowman or Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome.

12. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Anti-Groid:

SamboQWashingkoon (1 Week Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 523 Thanks in 149 Posts

The best bit of the video was hearing the sheboon ooking: "Take the knee!" I laughed heartily at that.

14. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

Chimpbuster (2 Weeks Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (1 Week Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 112 Thanks in 36 Posts

Let me get this straight. "Highly trained" and "disciplined " but when shots were fired they...ran like niggers?
    Priceless.

16. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked mah_slave_name_be_jerome:

Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 39,224 Thanks in 9,246 Posts

Nigger Grandmaster J., gives a safety tip on handling a rifle. Good for a laugh.

https://gunfreezone.net/what-the-fork-did-i-just-watch/

18. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

New Minority (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 191 Thanks in 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Paddyroller View Post
    Nigger Grandmaster J., gives a safety tip on handling a rifle. Good for a laugh.

https://gunfreezone.net/what-the-fork-did-i-just-watch/
    Grandmaster Jiggaboo just taught us how to chamber a round.. Even if he gets his chimp hands on a chinese conversion kit I doubt he could take his weapon apart!?

20. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Frank Castle:

New Minority (1 Week Ago),Paddyroller (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 46 Thanks in 18 Posts

I seem to recall Wakanda being listed on the USA trade and tariff sites and only recently being removed.
    If it was listed, then it must be a legitimate country. Perhaps this group should go find it, claim the throne and be rightfully restored as kings.

What is funny about this post is the people are wearing paintball masks, like it is some military face shield. Even the AR15 with the foregrip of an M16A2 isn't real. If you look at the receiver, there should be 2 holes by the cotter pin which holds the firing pin (any ex soldier is more than familiar with this from boot camp). I asked my friend who owns a paintballing range and he agreed this is a paintball gun, he even has one just like it.

There should be a yearly "Clownus Africanus" Award for the most absurd of NAPAs

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 523 Thanks in 149 Posts

That informative spook looks like a skinnier, AIDS stricken version of the nigger judge from American Idol. I have no idea what the detestable chimps name is but laughed when I saw a clip of him admonishing Simon Cowell for telling contestants they had zero talent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12