User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The ULTIMATE DinduNuffinz Excuse Rizza Islam, Twitter, dindu nuffin, Chicago

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 48,057 Thanks in 10,904 Posts

The ULTIMATE DinduNuffinz Excuse

Ok, I challenge anyone to find a more ridiculous nigger fairy tale than this (and we've ALL seen some doosies here):
    https://www.facebook.com/rizzaislam1...2449899871366/
    Some nigtard calls itself Rizza Islam has put forth the nigger theory that YT has been donning black silicone nigger suits and going into Coontowns (specifically Chicago) and shooting niggers, then sneaking back to the suburbs undetected. THAT is why the nigger crime rate in Chicago is off the charts. It's us, on the weekends, when we're off work.

The nigger put this out on Twitter and has slews of other niggers nodding in agreement, claiming "Ahy been sayin dat fo yeeaz, an nobuddy beeleebz muh"

Reparation through repatriation, ONLY!
    All niggers must go !

2. The Following 21 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

Billyape Pride (3 Weeks Ago),Chimpbuster (3 Weeks Ago),Concerned White Woman (3 Weeks Ago),cowboy (3 Weeks Ago),down low (3 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Fed Up (3 Weeks Ago),feral (3 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (3 Weeks Ago),Hoodie (3 Weeks Ago),igor (3 Weeks Ago),New Minority (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (3 Weeks Ago),SpearchuckerIgnorer (3 Weeks Ago),Steppen Fetchit (3 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (3 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,631 Thanks in 375 Posts

The sad thing is that he and other niggers are dumb enough to believe it.

Niggers. Can’t live with them, can’t live with them.

4. The Following 14 Chimpmaniacs Thanked feral:

Billyape Pride (3 Weeks Ago),boon-avoider (3 Weeks Ago),Concerned White Woman (3 Weeks Ago),cowboy (3 Weeks Ago),down low (3 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (3 Weeks Ago),igor (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (3 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (3 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,586 Thanks in 1,052 Posts

Let's debunk that theory:

1) Niggers have very poor marksmanship and when you're holding the pawgun sideways, you're likely not going to hit anything. Humans on the other hand hold guns properly and if humans are indeed going out and shooting up niggers, the goodification count would be through the roof.
    2) Humans donning black face or a nigger suit stand out like a jar of peanut butter among jars of chocolate. I've yet to see a black face that looks exactly like a nigger. Also, speaking of a nigger suit, no such things exist on the market and if there were some, would only be custom-made, but why bother, when black face is much cheaper to do and much easier than crafting up a custom-made nigger suit. Also, anyone donning a black face and find themselves among a troop niggers, would be caught straight out and beaten. Again, niggers can sniff out a fake nigger from miles away.
    3) All of the security cameras shared on the Internet showing such crimes in action were clearly all niggers. Any wiggers caught along in the action boldly show their true face.

6. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked sxng9:

Billyape Pride (3 Weeks Ago),Concerned White Woman (3 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),igor (3 Weeks Ago),New Minority (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (3 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,314 Thanks in 880 Posts

That’s as ridiculous as niggers wearing white suits and behaving

Send all Niggers

8. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Porch monkey:

Billyape Pride (3 Weeks Ago),boon-avoider (3 Weeks Ago),Concerned White Woman (3 Weeks Ago),cowboy (3 Weeks Ago),down low (3 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),New Minority (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (3 Weeks Ago),XeLI (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,637 Thanks in 480 Posts

I saw something on YouTube where some nigger was ooking about this bullshit when searching for some uplifting NHI. Niggers and their excuses for their monkeyshines are just pathetic.

I’m pretty sure these chimpcago coons are genuine niggers

10. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked no_apefiliation:

Billyape Pride (3 Weeks Ago),Concerned White Woman (3 Weeks Ago),cowboy (3 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Hoodie (3 Weeks Ago),igor (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (3 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,195 Thanks in 1,755 Posts

Fellas I’ve got to work this weekend, so I can’t make our weekend trip to coon town. Fucking niggers always got to blame something or somebody. If it was us marksmanship would be the tale tale sign. - anyway, no nigger, we aren’t coming into coon town. We left it to ya years ago. Real scholar there boyz!

Dey beez jus like us an sheeit!!!!

12. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Anti-Groid (3 Weeks Ago),boon-avoider (3 Weeks Ago),Concerned White Woman (3 Weeks Ago),down low (3 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (3 Weeks Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Napa hater View Post
    Fellas I’ve got to work this weekend, so I can’t make our weekend trip to cop town.
    That's ok, we'll do it next weekend. My niggersuit is still at the dry cleaners

14. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

Concerned White Woman (3 Weeks Ago),down low (3 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 58,314 Thanks in 14,334 Posts

Originally Posted by sxng9 View Post
    Let's debunk that theory:

1) Niggers have very poor marksmanship and when you're holding the pawgun sideways, you're likely not going to hit anything. Humans on the other hand hold guns properly and if humans are indeed going out and shooting up niggers, the goodification count would be through the roof.
    2) Humans donning black face or a nigger suit stand out like a jar of peanut butter among jars of chocolate. I've yet to see a black face that looks exactly like a nigger. Also, speaking of a nigger suit, no such things exist on the market and if there were some, would only be custom-made, but why bother, when black face is much cheaper to do and much easier than crafting up a custom-made nigger suit. Also, anyone donning a black face and find themselves among a troop niggers, would be caught straight out and beaten. Again, niggers can sniff out a fake nigger from miles away.
    3) All of the security cameras shared on the Internet showing such crimes in action were clearly all niggers. Any wiggers caught along in the action boldly show their true face.
    4) Wearing a silicone suit in 90+ degree weather would almost certainly make even the best in shape collapse of heat exhaustion .

16. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

boon-avoider (3 Weeks Ago),Concerned White Woman (3 Weeks Ago),cowboy (3 Weeks Ago),down low (3 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (3 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (3 Weeks Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 225 Thanks in 50 Posts

The only part this nigger got right was since HUMANS WORK during the week, we would by default have to do this on the weekend!!

However, someone should tell this shitskin that unfortunately there's another fatal flaw in his theory. Namely it would be an egregious violation of RULE #1!!!

18. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked DeepSouthWhite:

boon-avoider (3 Weeks Ago),Concerned White Woman (3 Weeks Ago),down low (3 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),igor (3 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (3 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (3 Weeks Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Overseer

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 43,513 Thanks in 10,646 Posts

G-D niggers are just plain stupid

They said the same things during the Apelanta niglet murders in the 70's...had to be klan etc, Apelanta PD/FBI said no way whites are going in the ghettos undetected doing this. Real shock to the negro system when nigger Wayne Williams was aperrested.

20. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Fed Up:

boon-avoider (3 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (3 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (3 Weeks Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 704 Thanks in 147 Posts

LOL! Y’all are cracking me up in this thread!

Wouldn’t you have to rub shit all over the nigger suits to get them to smell genuine?

22. The Following 12 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Concerned White Woman:

boon-avoider (3 Weeks Ago),Chimpbuster (3 Weeks Ago),cowboy (3 Weeks Ago),down low (3 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),igor (3 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (3 Weeks Ago),New Minority (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Pooch (2 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (3 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 19,656 Thanks in 5,371 Posts

Stupid nigger! Humans that know about you shit apes avoid you at all cost.

Know niggers, no peace. No niggers, know peace.

Niggers are pure evil. That's all there is to it. Don't believe me? Google the names Lonzie Barton, Antonio West, Reese Bowman or Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome.

24. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Anti-Groid:

Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 66,695 Thanks in 15,986 Posts

Even niggers don't want to be niggers, so why would we want to be niggers?

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

26. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

boon-avoider (3 Weeks Ago),cowboy (3 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (3 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (3 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (3 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 13,532 Thanks in 3,123 Posts

Oh! Oh! I want my silicone nigger suit to be like an old Looney Tunes jigaboo!!

Name:  O141qJT.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  29.9 KB

That would be hilarious!

28. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked down low:

boon-avoider (3 Weeks Ago),cowboy (3 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (3 Weeks Ago),New Minority (2 Weeks Ago),Paddyroller (3 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (3 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (3 Weeks Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 39,297 Thanks in 9,257 Posts

Wasn’t me. I left my silicone nigger suit in summer storage. It’s too hot now to go to Chimpcongo in that thing. Maybe in the late fall, I’ll take it out and go coon hunting. But then again, maybe not.

30. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

boon-avoider (3 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (3 Weeks Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Porch monkey View Post
    That’s as ridiculous as niggers wearing white suits and behaving
    I like this one!

32. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

cowboy (3 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (3 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (3 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (3 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 25,381 Thanks in 6,974 Posts

Well, crap. They done figured me out. Here is my nigger mask.
    niggermask.jpg
    When I don this on the weekends and knuckle drag to the nearest nigborhood I am accepted as one of their own. Time for a new one I suppose.

How should I complete the wall?

34. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ulfhednar:

boon-avoider (3 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (3 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 8,137 Thanks in 2,388 Posts

The fact that the spades believe this shows the mentality we`re dealing with and just how dangerous they are.

36. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked cowboy:

boon-avoider (3 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (3 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (3 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,311 Thanks in 1,534 Posts

So, niggers were the real Egyptians, niggers discovered America 200 years before Columbus, niggers are the real Jews, niggers are all descendants of some type of monarchy where they were all kings and queens, niggers invented everything, Shakespeare was a nigger, God and Jesus are niggers, and....

White men are the ones responsible for nigger crime. All the niggers in NU were framed by YT.

38. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

Anti-Groid (3 Weeks Ago),boon-avoider (3 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (3 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,682 Thanks in 1,290 Posts

Niggers are so stupid, they think anybody will believe their lies. i.e. Jussie Smollet and Bubba Wallace.

40. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Southern Accent:

boon-avoider (3 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (3 Weeks Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Southern Accent View Post
    Niggers are so stupid, they think anybody will believe their lies. i.e. Jussie Smollet and Bubba Wallace.
    Unfortunately, they are correct, as it goes with other niggers and lefttarded nigger-worshippers. The 2 you just mentioned proves that. Look what happened, immediately after these 2 spooks cried, “waysis!”. The entire nigger and niggerlover population came running in, head first, to jump up and down and cry right along side of them.

42. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

Napa hater (3 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (3 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,195 Thanks in 1,755 Posts

Originally Posted by Fed Up View Post

They said the same things during the Apelanta niglet murders in the 70's...had to be klan etc, Apelanta PD/FBI said no way whites are going in the ghettos undetected doing this. Real shock to the negro system when nigger Wayne Williams was aperrested.
    They still beleeb dat he dindu nuffin. I saw a ID show about him a few days ago. Mrs Napa hater loves ID channel.

44. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

boon-avoider (2 Weeks Ago),Fed Up (3 Weeks Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 47 Thanks in 12 Posts

If ever the term "stupid fucking nigger" could be used, it should be applied here.

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 65 Thanks in 19 Posts

To bust this myth:
    It was scientific fact that their skin wasn't brown, but translucent borderline transparent.
    Since they are made of shit (the skin is osmotic - hence the leakage smell),
    they are essentially the same as a dog turd in a lambskin condom.
    So if a human wears a clear skin suit, it looks like a sweaty human (those things are hot) in a plastic or rubber bag.
    If a human wears a black wetsuit, they would have heat exhaustion or heat stroke after walking a few blocks
    If a human was to wear a gorilla suit, it would be confused by the Male NAPA as an attractive female and systematically gang raped until dead or pregnant, where the males would then have the natural tendency to disappear from area.

This is also not counting wearing 20 pounds of cheap "bling", clown sized gaudy sneakers, and pants 20 sizes too short.

In light of these basic facts, I feel I have disproven this theory.

47. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked New Minority:

boon-avoider (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 597 Thanks in 173 Posts

Originally Posted by Fed Up View Post

That Apelanta paedo Williams hated being a nigger.

+ Reply to Thread