User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "But I give you $10 tip. Why are you killing me?!" Diane Wolfe, murder, Joshua Wilson

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 724 Thanks in 106 Posts

"But I give you $10 tip. Why are you killing me?!"

Nigger knuckle draggs to 71-year-old woman's door. Tries to sell her a $25 gift card (most probably stolen. Coddler gives pays the nigger $35 for the card ($10 as tip).

A few days later, the ape returns to coddler's home and kills her (with a garden tool), steals her car and credit cards, and gets wrangled when it tries to cross the border into Canada (in the stolen vehicle) despite the fact that the Canadian border is still closed due to COVID-19.

https://www.wkbw.com/news/local-news...d-without-bail

2. The Following 15 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Animated Vicious Dogshit:

bixnood_cryptologist (4 Weeks Ago),Concerned White Woman (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),down low (07-11-2020),feral (4 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (4 Weeks Ago),Herr Weiss (4 Weeks Ago),Mr. Coontastic (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),pool dog (4 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (4 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (4 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,255 Thanks in 1,975 Posts

Never, never, ever open the door to a nigger no matter how safe you think you are:

At the 2000 census... the racial makeup of the city (Tonawanda) was 98.08% White, 0.42% Black or African American...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonawa...k#Demographics

“Just when you think niggers can’t sink any lower, they manage to drain just a little more from the cesspool”

Irateirishman, American Hero

4. The Following 14 Chimpmaniacs Thanked igor:

Billyape Pride (4 Weeks Ago),bixnood_cryptologist (4 Weeks Ago),BUST CHO LIP (4 Weeks Ago),Concerned White Woman (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),down low (07-11-2020),Herr Weiss (4 Weeks Ago),Mr. Coontastic (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (4 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (4 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (4 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 13,535 Thanks in 3,124 Posts

@igor is absolutely correct, NEVER open the door to a nigger. Instead, keep a secretive eye on the ape from a distance, like an upstairs window, and have the phone ready to dial the police. I've called them a few times over the years - if the coons were up to nothing questionable (doubtful) then why were they peering in windows before ringing doorbells?

6. The Following 15 Chimpmaniacs Thanked down low:

Billyape Pride (4 Weeks Ago),bixnood_cryptologist (4 Weeks Ago),BUST CHO LIP (4 Weeks Ago),Concerned White Woman (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Herr Weiss (4 Weeks Ago),igor (4 Weeks Ago),Mr. Coontastic (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),pool dog (4 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (4 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (4 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (4 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,992 Thanks in 774 Posts

Even a 0.001% nigger population is a danger.

8. The Following 12 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Sherquel_S_Niggerson:

bixnood_cryptologist (4 Weeks Ago),Concerned White Woman (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),Herr Weiss (4 Weeks Ago),igor (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (4 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (4 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (4 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,979 Thanks in 1,187 Posts

Typical nigger maneuver: preying on old people and helpless people.

10. The Following 12 Chimpmaniacs Thanked BUST CHO LIP:

Concerned White Woman (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),feral (4 Weeks Ago),Herr Weiss (4 Weeks Ago),igor (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (4 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (4 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 27,981 Thanks in 9,059 Posts

Heard this on the radio, should have figured it was a nigger even though they didn't give any details.

I H8 NIGGERS!

12. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ghetto_scum:

Concerned White Woman (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (4 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (4 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (4 Weeks Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 120 Thanks in 25 Posts

When they purposely leave out that info you know what it is because if Y-T did it they would vilify him. They do the same in Swedish media when white women are violated over there because to mention race is a hate crime. I guess everyone is afraid of making the niggers mad.

14. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked RichardLong:

Concerned White Woman (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),Herr Weiss (4 Weeks Ago),pool dog (4 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (4 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (4 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,687 Thanks in 1,292 Posts

Niggers prey on trusting humans. It's criminal the way niggers are marketed in every ad, TV show and movie as just like us.

16. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Southern Accent:

BUST CHO LIP (4 Weeks Ago),Concerned White Woman (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),feral (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (4 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (4 Weeks Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 39,314 Thanks in 9,260 Posts

Will you look at that shitskin! If that showed up on my doorstep, I'd have my 12 ga. ready in my right hand, and the phone calling the cops in my left.

Tonawanda is a beautiful town in Erie County New York, on the Niagara River, just south of Niagara Falls. When I was there a few years ago, there was not a jiggy in sight.

By the way, Nig York is not all niggerfluxed, but the areas that are, are really bad. And the police in those small upstate towns hate niggers, and the courts and the DAs there will support the cops when they rough up a shitskin during an arrest.

18. The Following 13 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

Billyape Pride (4 Weeks Ago),Concerned White Woman (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),feral (4 Weeks Ago),igor (4 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),pool dog (4 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (4 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 66,734 Thanks in 15,999 Posts

This is what happens because of the liberal msm brainwashing chant of "just like us".

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

20. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

Concerned White Woman (4 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),feral (4 Weeks Ago),pool dog (4 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (4 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (4 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,322 Thanks in 881 Posts

Just like feeding wild animals don’t do it, niggers are wild always follow rule #1

Send all Niggers

22. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Porch monkey:

Concerned White Woman (4 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (4 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (4 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 16,772 Thanks in 3,712 Posts

Luckily, my two German Shepherds keep niggers away from my door.

24. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

Billyape Pride (4 Weeks Ago),Concerned White Woman (4 Weeks Ago),Georgia Son (4 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (4 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (4 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (4 Weeks Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 39,314 Thanks in 9,260 Posts

Originally Posted by Porch monkey View Post
    Just like feeding wild animals don’t do it, niggers are wild always follow rule #1
    Great analogy! Bears in Yellowstone Park are not like Yogi, just as the niggers are not anything like the MSM wants you to believe them to be. Feed a bear, it will come back for more, and kill you for it, if you don’t feed it everything you have and feed it fast enough. The same is true with niggers.

26. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

Concerned White Woman (4 Weeks Ago),feral (4 Weeks Ago),Mr. Coontastic (4 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (4 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (4 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (4 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,242 Thanks in 1,773 Posts

Poor human lady. I wish she could’ve learned rule # 1... we had one knock on the door about 0100 sayin can wez use yo phone weez broke down. They left real quick when they heard the 870 rack behind the door and me sayin get gone fucking niggers

Dey beez jus like us an sheeit!!!!

28. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Billyape Pride (4 Weeks Ago),Concerned White Woman (4 Weeks Ago),Herr Weiss (4 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (4 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (4 Weeks Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 150 Thanks in 49 Posts

Money can't appease niggers, Niggers won't be satisfied until they destroy humankind.

30. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Georgia Son:

Concerned White Woman (4 Weeks Ago),feral (4 Weeks Ago),Mr. Coontastic (4 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (4 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (4 Weeks Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 722 Thanks in 152 Posts

Originally Posted by Dixieman View Post
    Luckily, my two German Shepherds keep niggers away from my door.

I have FOUR German Shepards and I take them to the door with me. They don’t like niggers and bark their heads off. I’ll yell for the niggers to go away. No way would I open my door to a nigger.

32. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Concerned White Woman:

Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Mr. Coontastic (4 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (4 Weeks Ago),Shipgroidsback (4 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (4 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,051 Thanks in 548 Posts

I don't care if the monkey is wearing a three piece suit. I'm not answering the door to a nigger. See rule # 1

34. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Mr. Coontastic:

feral (4 Weeks Ago),Herr Weiss (4 Weeks Ago),Ulfhednar (4 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 25,394 Thanks in 6,976 Posts

I love to answer the door for niggers. Like the other two posts my GS comes with me. They don't bark but give them a hard stare and snarl. The niggers reaction is priceless. I figure it this way, they size you up the first time and if they like what they see they WILL be back. When they see Thor I know they are done with me.

How should I complete the wall?

36. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ulfhednar:

feral (4 Weeks Ago),Herr Weiss (4 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,586 Thanks in 1,052 Posts

Those who fail to see niggers for what they are and fail to take appropriate measures/actions, will come to see Darwism up close and end up 6 feet under.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,157 Thanks in 945 Posts

Stay safe, adhere to Rule #1

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	83A79B37-AFB8-4B2A-9423-1140ABED1096.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	219426

39. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Muhfugga: