+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Member Hello new,member,introduction,hello

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 47 Thanks in 11 Posts

New Member Hello

Hello to everyone here. I joined this forum a little over a week ago, but have neglected to say "hello". My thanks for allowing me to be here. This is certainly a refreshing change of pace, and hopefully the coddlers won't target the site for destruction.

I'm originally from St. Louis, one of the most fuxated places on earth. After Obutthole got "elected" presmudent I couldn't take the crap any longer, so I now live outside the US, completely nigger-free and couldn't be happier.

Thanks again!

2. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Zipcoon:

3207 (2 Weeks Ago),BUST CHO LIP (2 Weeks Ago),cowboy (2 Weeks Ago),down low (2 Weeks Ago),Hazelsthumb (2 Weeks Ago),MightyWhite (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (2 Weeks Ago),Shipgroidsback (2 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 46,469 Thanks in 10,540 Posts

Welcome around! Wherever it is you are living, “nigger-free” is THE very best place to live, congratulations!!
    Now, have at the niggers!!

Reparation through repatriation, ONLY!
    All niggers must go !

4. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

3207 (2 Weeks Ago),down low (2 Weeks Ago),Hazelsthumb (2 Weeks Ago),MightyWhite (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (2 Weeks Ago),Shipgroidsback (2 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago),Zipcoon (2 Weeks Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 179 Thanks in 42 Posts

You are most welcome! I am really sad to hear that you had to relocate outside of USA. But we, humans, should never lose the hope. I still believe we can win this war against niggers and nigger lovers. We will restore order in this world. Whatever the cost. We owe it to our children and granchildren and so on.

6. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Shipgroidsback:

down low (2 Weeks Ago),Hazelsthumb (2 Weeks Ago),MightyWhite (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (2 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago),Zipcoon (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,008 Thanks in 595 Posts

Welcome, friend. Pull up a chair and release the frustrations of Chronic Nigger Fatigue.

8. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Sherquel_S_Niggerson:

down low (2 Weeks Ago),Hazelsthumb (2 Weeks Ago),MightyWhite (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Shipgroidsback (2 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 47 Thanks in 11 Posts

Originally Posted by boon-avoider View Post
    Welcome around! Wherever it is you are living, “nigger-free” is THE very best place to live, congratulations!!
    Now, have at the niggers!!
    Thank you very much! I haven't seen a nigger in at least two years, maybe three. Somehow I really don't miss them at all.

10. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Zipcoon:

boon-avoider (2 Weeks Ago),down low (2 Weeks Ago),Hazelsthumb (2 Weeks Ago),MightyWhite (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Shipgroidsback (2 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,124 Thanks in 1,971 Posts

Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day. Have fun and stay with us. You say your in a nigger-free society...didn't know there were such places...your lucky.

12. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked MightyWhite:

down low (2 Weeks Ago),Hazelsthumb (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Shipgroidsback (2 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago),Zipcoon (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,832 Thanks in 1,155 Posts

Your in good company, Zipcoon.

The only benefit to this Nigger Crime Wave is that Chimpmania gets more popular.

14. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked BUST CHO LIP:

down low (2 Weeks Ago),Hazelsthumb (2 Weeks Ago),MightyWhite (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Shipgroidsback (2 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 65,125 Thanks in 15,693 Posts

I must say I'm envious that you haven't seen a nigger in two or three years. The landlord that owns the house across the street from us recently rented to a fat sheboon, its' mammy, and its' groidal of preschool age minibucks. They run around shrieking like pissed off little monkeys and run into the street right in front of cars all the time, so I'm hoping for a goodification by bumper soon.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

16. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

BUST CHO LIP (2 Weeks Ago),down low (2 Weeks Ago),Hazelsthumb (2 Weeks Ago),MightyWhite (2 Weeks Ago),Shipgroidsback (2 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago),Zipcoon (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12,697 Thanks in 2,974 Posts

Welcome to the greatest site on the web, one of the last human refuges!

Chimpmania.

TRUTH!

18. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked down low:

Hazelsthumb (2 Weeks Ago),MightyWhite (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Shipgroidsback (2 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 38,474 Thanks in 9,955 Posts

Hello Zipcoon, and welcome to Chimpmania, the world's #1 source for monkeyshines and the truth about niggers.

We're glad you decided to join us and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.
    We want you to enjoy your visits here and encourage you to join in on the nigger bashing.
    Please make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules and remember, we don't advocate violence and we don't bash humans!
    If you have any questions or problems, please PM any Administrator/Moderator.
    Also, please tell your friends and family about us and invite them to join us in bashing the nigger beasts.
    Now, come bash some niggers with us and help spread the truth about the ways of the feral nigger.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attachment.gif 
Views:	24 
Size:	755.1 KB 
ID:	219047

20. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whip_Cracker:

MightyWhite (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Shipgroidsback (2 Weeks Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 47 Thanks in 10 Posts

Glad to have you. Thanks for joining. I must say I'm envious as well. I too didn't think such a place existed! Kudos on that find!!

22. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Hazelsthumb:

MightyWhite (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Shipgroidsback (2 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago),Zipcoon (2 Weeks Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 42 Thanks in 13 Posts

Welcome to the Zoo =)

24. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked MonkeyBiz:

MightyWhite (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Shipgroidsback (2 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 57,363 Thanks in 14,146 Posts

Welcome aboard. You'll find that CM alleviates most symtoms associated with Chronic Nigger Fatigue Syndrome .

26. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

Shipgroidsback (2 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,616 Thanks in 1,432 Posts

Welcome to the greatest site around. Enjoy all the posts and stories. Some post are so good I can’t breev after reading them.

Dey beez jus like us an sheeit!!!!

28. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Shipgroidsback (2 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9 Thanks in 3 Posts

Congrats on your ex=patriation.

Maybe you can let the rest of us zoo captivies in on this process in another thread perhaps???

+ Reply to Thread