User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: while niggers loot, riot, and burn, white man launches new spacecraft. Just Like Us!! hahaha youtube, SPACEX, launch

Unregistered

while niggers loot, riot, and burn, white man launches new spacecraft. Just Like Us!! hahaha

Youtube channel "spacex" live stream.

So this is how white man shows the fucking dirty bug eyed niggers the difference.

In the midst of the nigger ape behavior using any excuse to loot and destroy, the human beings use their VALUABLE time to launch a new type of spacecraft, and a privately built one on top of that.

In your ugly faces, niggers! If you can read.

Rodney Rey

Africans!!

And Elon Musk is South African!! Great comparison. Black Africans loot and destroy. While White Africans build and create. It's all in the genes. Not the continent.

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,085 Thanks in 2,505 Posts

I’m sure msm would say- see ebil yts stole the ideas from shitskins. The friendly skunk ape tribe invented fire, liquid O2, rocket science, an sheeit. Dats what dem picthuas on dem walls in Egypt beez sayun muh*****! We wuz KANGS!

DRIVE ON!!!!

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,801 Thanks in 932 Posts

I second that @Napa hater. We will be hearing in the future how Elon Musk stole all his ideas from the might black kangs and kwanzs.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 30,451 Thanks in 9,470 Posts

[QUOTE=Napa hater;1170920]I’m sure msm would say- see ebil yts stole the ideas from shitskins. The friendly skunk ape tribe invented fire, liquid O2, rocket science, an sheeit. Dats what dem picthuas on dem walls in Egypt beez sayun muh*****! We wuz KANGS![/QUOTE]

Niggers can't even dig a damn well!! Constantly see commercials on Tee Bee where water bottlers have to send free water to lazy ass niggers!

I H8 NIGGERS!

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 60,832 Thanks in 14,821 Posts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]218725[/ATTACH]

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg  

Chocolate Shame

Attention niggers: smoke a peace crack pipe, then kindly piss off back to Da Muddaland.

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 148 Thanks in 73 Posts

These ignorant black bastards make me SICK!!! PROTESTS my ASS!! These pavement apes are ruining my great state of SOUTH CAROLINA as I type this. They have plans to destroy Myrtle Beach tomorrow. Fuck these THUGS

Chalky White

DNS will be overflowin' with justified goodifications if these pea brained shitskin savages persist with this Cat 5 chimp-out much longer. And with any luck, plenty of those "they're just like us!" virtue signalling libtards who are joining in will get treated to a few wood shampoos, too.

Apemericoon Hisory N

Ape-quit hard working officer derek chauvin and give him his job back now!!!

Joel Coddler Harris

Have a ball, niggers, the humans will pay for all the damage, like they have had to since Watts in '65.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 70,817 Thanks in 16,669 Posts

Thanks for the video @COONoravirus.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,947 Thanks in 1,134 Posts

Eventually the white race will get to the stars, while the nigger species will flounder forever in the mud below.

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,085 Thanks in 2,505 Posts

I’m sure on would stow away of us ebil yts left errffff- or a coddler would sneak on on the spaceship. Plenty of aliens to rob and muhdik. To boldly go where white people go and tear shit up. Fucking shitskins!

Guest Poster

Those white Trash nigger lovers have always had black blood pumping in their veins., they will never be able to come back.. I truly believe that Obama “the long legged purple gum devil” was in office for those god awful useless 8 years, he mentally poisoned all white democrats., b/c in my 47yrs of life I’ve never seen so many stupid dumb white democrats until Obama the long legged Mac daddy left office... I don’t recall democrats being this bad.,, they turned on their own race which is sick in itself specially when there’s really no reason for it.. they have become 100% nigger lovers.. I’m extremely happy that these little Obama niggers running out stores with shoes laughing and jumping around like a bunch of baboons In happiness just b/c of shoes.,, my god, please go make Africa home again please., only if I could go back in time an show white business man or looking to become rich back in the 1800s show them a video of niggers today an they will see how great white people stayed strong and learned an become smarter as time went on,, they would most probably say HOLY SHIT, put these Niggers back on the boat now, no time to waste.. My goodness how nice that would have been.,, Martin Luther king had his dream, an I have mine.. my dream is better, an if I had my dream come true, everyone on this chat site would be delighted in happiness...

White Revere

ROFLOL Smile Trigger the nigger to the moon .

Niggers want there own world . Send them all to the moon to let them colonize it. That would solve the humans problem . Cheaper then feeding generations of them .

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,092 Thanks in 907 Posts

Is this what a nigger space explorer looks like?

Non N-Person

[QUOTE=White Revere;1184334]Niggers want there own world . Send them all to the moon to let them colonize it. That would solve the humans problem . Cheaper then feeding generations of them .[/QUOTE]

Niggers already have their own world, it's called Apefreaka. The problem is NL coddlers and libtards won't allow humans to ship those things back there.

Unregistered

[QUOTE=Rip Tide;1170981][ATTACH=CONFIG]218725[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

I can't seriously tell if that is a meme made by a Chimpmaniac or an actual statement by some completely delusional libtard. Anyway, the only accurate thing is the color of their suits.

Cracker Power

Fuck niggers and their Behaving Like Monkeys "movement".

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 60,832 Thanks in 14,821 Posts

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1185572]I can't seriously tell if that is a meme made by a Chimpmaniac or an actual statement by some completely delusional libtard. Anyway, the only accurate thing is the color of their suits.[/QUOTE]

I think it's for the section ape housing they just opened up on the international space station.

Cracker Power

[QUOTE=Porch monkey;1185593]Monkeys behave better than niggers[/QUOTE]

Very true. A zoo is too good for niggers. The only suitable place fo' dem is Da Muddaland.

The Color Purple-Drank

This is precisely what the uppity, talentless shebuck Tracy Crapman was ooking about in that ear rape of a "song" of his, "Talkin' 'bout a Revolution".

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)