User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coal burning mother, boonfriend charged with murder in infant's death ROCK ISLAND, Ill., Tanda M. Allee, Mateo D. Williams, first-degree murder

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 36,214 Thanks in 9,243 Posts

Coal burning mother, boonfriend charged with murder in infant's death

A Rock Island coalburner, Tanda M. Allee, 23, and her boonfriend, Mateo D. Williams, 20, are facing a first-degree murder charge after police say her four-month-old (human) son died from blunt-force trauma to the skull.

They are both being held in the Rock Island County Jail on a $2 million bond, Rock Island police said in a media release early Saturday.

https://www.kwqc.com/content/news/Ro...568797011.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tanda M. Allee, 23.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	218170 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mateo D. Williams, 20.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	218171

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ccc.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	218172

https://www.facebook.com/tanda.allee.10/friends

2. The Following 13 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whip_Cracker:

Da Guvernor (2 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (2 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Proud Irish White (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Spook Chaser (1 Week Ago),white lives matter (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (2 Weeks Ago),Woden (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 14,925 Thanks in 3,315 Posts

That poor human child!! I hope the coalburner whore achieves a prolonged session of being made good at NU! This is the kind of thing that makes my blood boil!!!! While I'm sure there is a special place in Heaven for that poor innocent child, there is also a special place in the pits of Hell for this worthless monkey humping whore and her pet chimp!

4. The Following 12 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

Da Guvernor (2 Weeks Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (2 Weeks Ago),Honey Jigaboo Boo (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Proud Irish White (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Spook Chaser (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,057 Thanks in 1,644 Posts

It couldn't have been a nigfant. Of course, there had to be a victim. Poor, innocent child... I can't even express the depths of the rage I experience as I type this. This "mother" (if I could put that word in a million quotation marks, I would) should be charged with first degree murder. By keeping a nigger buck around, she killed this child.

6. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whiteirishandproud:

Da Guvernor (2 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),feral (2 Weeks Ago),Firestorm (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Proud Irish White (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Spook Chaser (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (2 Weeks Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 266 Thanks in 83 Posts

Gee! I wonder who killed the kid?

8. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Da Guvernor:

Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Spook Chaser (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (2 Weeks Ago),Woden (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12,112 Thanks in 4,303 Posts

She should commit suicide. I could think of nothing worse than the death of a child resulting from coalburning. Another example of Nigslaughter.

"The only thing worse than a police state is a nigger state."

10. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Woden:

down low (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),feral (2 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Spook Chaser (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (2 Weeks Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 82 Thanks in 22 Posts

Coal Burner

I hate coalburners the most:

12. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ape Keeper:

down low (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),feral (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Spook Chaser (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (2 Weeks Ago),Woden (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 55,354 Thanks in 13,771 Posts

With any amount of luck neither the burner nor the coon will ever make it outside of NU alive.

14. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

down low (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),feral (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Spook Chaser (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,057 Thanks in 1,644 Posts

Originally Posted by Ape Keeper View Post
    I hate coalburners the most:
    Understandable. My hatred of CB mudwhore scum and delusional OD losers is only eclipsed by my curiosity regarding what drives their deranged antics.

16. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whiteirishandproud:

down low (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),feral (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Spook Chaser (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,827 Thanks in 1,256 Posts

Typical fat ugly burner. I'm sure if anyone tried to warn her that burning the coal could only lead to disastrous results, they would be "ignorant" and "raysuss". These whores have to learn the hard way. It's just a shame that her human child had to be the victim of the nigger's rage.

18. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Spook Chaser (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 62,815 Thanks in 15,247 Posts

This p.o.s. deserves whatever Shitiqua does to her in NU.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

20. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

down low (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Spook Chaser (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,378 Thanks in 1,128 Posts

Awful, awful news, that poor baby.

Were it not for the photos, you could easily guess that the burner's FB page was that of a coon. It's nigger through and through.

The look on the coon's face is just one of going through the motions, a case of no morals and/or being through the system so many times.

22. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Firestorm:

down low (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Spook Chaser (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 44,488 Thanks in 10,034 Posts

Where was the baby’s father?
    This is something that needs to be addressed in Congress. The moment any parent associates with a nigger and intends to expose a human child to the animal, they must be stripped of parental rights. The child must go to the other parent, IMMEDIATELY for the sake of their safety. I’m not being a bit sarcastic either. There is NEVER any good reason to expose ANY human child to a nigger at any level.

Reparation through repatriation, ONLY!
    All niggers must go !

24. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago),Spook Chaser (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,413 Thanks in 923 Posts

Toby got pissed because at 4 months the baby has more intelligence,and broader vocabulary! I can hear the defense now- that ebil raysus baby used the N word. Fucking disgusting ass CB! I hope both receive honors at NU

Dey beez jus like us an sheeit!!!!

26. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

down low (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Spook Chaser (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 50,419 Thanks in 15,314 Posts

Originally Posted by Napa hater View Post
    Toby got pissed because at 4 months the baby has more intelligence,and broader vocabulary! I can hear the defense now- that ebil raysus baby used the N word. Fucking disgusting ass CB! I hope both receive honors at NU

Indeed, nigger De’Mateoquan will be ooking, “Dat rayciss bay-bay finni cawed me da Nigger-word!”

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

28. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Maker:

Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Napa hater (1 Week Ago)

+ Reply to Thread