User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 (uncaged) sheboon apes spit on, pepper spray and rob 60-year-old man on CTA bus CTA bus, robbery, Chicago

Jig hater

2 (uncaged) sheboon apes spit on, pepper spray and rob 60-year-old man on CTA bus

LEO looking for these 2 shebeast nigger factories that spit on the 60-year-old victim, sprayed him with pepper spray and took his possessions while he was on a CTA State Street.

https://wgntv.com/2020/02/03/police-searching-for-two-people-accused-of-spitting-on-robbing-a-60-year-old-man-on-cta-bus/

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,343 Thanks in 2,710 Posts

Wish they would stop referring to these things as "people," when they're not even close.

Niggers are simian, sub-ape, deformed mutants

Non N-Person

I just hope that poor man has had his tetanus shots. There is no immunisation to protect against TNB, though, except sending those vile nigger things back to Apefreaka,

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 62,901 Thanks in 15,267 Posts

This wouldn't have happened if niggers were all in Africa where they belong. (Without any gibs from any country or entity)

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

Cracker Power

I'd rather take an entire canister of pepper spray in my YT face than a sheboon loogie, that's fo' sho'. If I was that guy, I'd spend the next 24 hours in a bath of 2 parts caustic soda.

Cracker Power

And burn the clothes I was wearing, even the underwear and socks, an entirely necessary course of action for any human who gets on by a sheboon to apevoid any further coontamination to themselves or other humans.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 55,445 Thanks in 13,791 Posts

Avoid public transportion, nigger movers, at all costs.

Joel Coddler Harris

Sheboons are truly disgusting "creatures", for want of a better adjective, in looks, personality and especially, their otherworldly stank, which no amount of Febreze can take the edge off of

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,067 Thanks in 1,644 Posts

Sheboons, even more than bucks, are exceedingly aggressive and don't even need to be provoked before the niggershines begin. Perpetually unhinged, it's not entirely uncommon for a sheboon to randomly "snap" on the first living thing it happens to come across; not even its own niglets are safe from this unchecked monkey rage.

Chiggun Nuggus

Yet more chimpery from grotesque, deranged, smelly Predator-faced sheboons. Enough is enough.

Chocolate Shame

Apessaulted by TWO drill monkey-faced nigresses? That man is just damn lucky he didn't get DIEversified. No thanks to you fucking coddlers

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,158 Thanks in 287 Posts

God I can’t stand them.

If left on their own niggers would die off.

Chalky White

There's nothing majikal about sheboons, especially for humans trapped with them on subway trains in summer, when that K-Mart scent is nearing the end of its effectiveness.

Among Sane Chimpmaniacs

[QUOTE=Whiteirishandproud;1161564]Sheboons, even more than bucks, are exceedingly aggressive and don't even need to be provoked before the niggershines begin. Perpetually unhinged, it's not entirely uncommon for a sheboon to randomly "snap" on the first living thing it happens to come across; not even its own niglets are safe from this unchecked monkey rage.[/QUOTE]

When i was grade grade school, there is this mutt sprog nigger that snapped at me once for no reason at all during recess. They loathes being niggers and being mixed with nigger species genes. The same ugly ape would throw a fit whenever a substitute teacher mispronounce the mutant she-ape name.

Mr. TNB

Even niggers hate themselves, with good reason.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)