User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New HGTV show with oildriller and nigger sow wife '100 Day Dream Home' 

Unregistered

New HGTV show with oildriller and nigger sow wife '100 Day Dream Home'

There's a new show that HGTV has been advertising called '100 Day Dream Home' the hosts are a filthy oil driller and his pet nigger sow wife.

https://meaww.com/hgtv-100-day-dream-home-special-affordable-houses-short-time-brian-mika-kleinschmidt-lifestyle

Non N-Person

Sounds more like a nightmare to me, being married to a sheboon.

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,509 Thanks in 2,081 Posts

Flip Dat Nest..., yo!

Tar tapping driller... it would serve it right if it’s muhdik turned blue and fell off.

Chocolate Shame

Who knows what horrifying STDs an oil driller could catch from rodding that sheboon . Brian Mika's muhdik probably looks like that dude who crashed the truck into the toxic waste vat in 'Robocop'.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 63,947 Thanks in 15,462 Posts

I would click on the link, but I really don't want to see that crap.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,179 Thanks in 1,666 Posts

Not clicking that link. I've already witnessed enough jaboonery today.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 26,110 Thanks in 8,702 Posts

I see enough nigger nest fails on TeeBee, don't need to go looking for them, hopefully it meets "space heater season"!

I H8 NIGGERS!

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,927 Thanks in 2,822 Posts

Hopefully they get dat new fridge, freshly stocked with a case of cool, refreshing Sniper.

Joel Coddler Harris

Free space heaters for all Section Ape nigger nests!

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 56,572 Thanks in 13,997 Posts

Hopefully the sow will get stabby wiff da OD before any gibs gobblins are shat out.

Among Sane Chimpmaniacs

[QUOTE=Non N-Person;1160650] Sounds more like a nightmare to me, being married to a sheboon.[/QUOTE]

Not for these oil drillers. Remember there are sexual deviants that are into bestiality while others are into scat. I can understand the scat fetish better.

Must be a dream come true for these oil drilling degenerates as it is not only now legal but is becoming more socially acceptable to marry nigger sows; Once meant to produce what are now obsolete farming equipment. Of course there were oil drilling back in the days by immoral 'human' men. At least back then it was frown upon and it wasn't legal.

Sadly the decay of civilization will be become inevitable as more of these immoral, degenerate lowlifes can openly commit bestiality. The cult of never ending nigger worships continues.

Wish they could all be deported to Apefreaka along with their she-apes where they can freely fornicate all they want far away from decent and sensible human beings.

Heck all nigger lover-coddler-enabler should be deported to Apefreaka where they can live amongst the niggers they love so much 24/7 !

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,927 Thanks in 2,822 Posts

Wish I could like your post!

You need to sign up! You're only getting a small amount of public Chimpmania!

Chimpmania.

TRUTH!

Fuk Nigs

Sorry for being a stuck human record, but I repeat: Drill the oil, the human race it will spoil. This can never be stated enough, but the race-traitor, ex-human degenerates still do it, despite the glaringly obvious dangers, proven time and again, associated with the disgusting, destructive practice, not least of which is getting DIEversified by your foul, abominable feral shegroid "pet", for one, never mind the countless horrific diseases it carries or it getting regularly coonstipated with mutant life-long wailfair-draining future felon chimping niggers.

Nignog Brown

Even Freddy Krueger doesn't have shit against shitskins!

Among Sane Chimpmaniacs

[QUOTE=Fuk Nigs;1163840]Sorry for being a stuck human record, but I repeat: Drill the oil, the human race it will spoil. This can never be stated enough, but the race-traitor, ex-human degenerates still do it, despite the glaringly obvious dangers, proven time and again, associated with the disgusting, destructive practice, not least of which is getting DIEversified by your foul, abominable feral shegroid "pet", for one, never mind the countless horrific diseases it carries or it getting regularly coonstipated with mutant life-long wailfair-draining future felon chimping niggers.[/QUOTE]

Based on my observations, these oil drillers and their she-bucks are nothing short of being bull-blown attention whores. Everything they do and just about all they do are, solely for public display. You can bet your money if it wasn't relentlessly glorified by the medias and nobody is watching such garbage, they would be driven towards whatever else that is being promoted as trendy and current.

Sociology studies from the University of Washington has shown the majority of people (subconsciously or not) aren't very receptive toward interracial (-species) couples.

"But new research from the University of Washington suggests that reported acceptance of interracial marriage masks deeper feelings of discomfort — even disgust — that some feel about mixed-race couples."

https://www.washington.edu/news/2016/08/17/study-finds-bias-disgust-toward-mixed-race-couples/

But as any sane and rational person knows, these extreme far lefties just love to break just about every possible barriers, cross boundaries without considering the possible consequences. They just want get high off the thrill of that virtuous faux pas. I find myself constantly both nauseous and amused whenever these smug libtards pull a public display of virtue signalling. Either directed toward myself or anyone that refuses to go along with their agenda. Also note that though few, oil drilling republican also exists. The liberals today has swung so far left that the old school liberals are closer to the republicans of today.

Back in high school, two college volunteers in the study groups of a program I was part of seemed versed about the history of the one drop rule and the throwback scenario. If I remembered correctly both were separates study group and day. Two groid sprog students had one of their academic question related to whatever class or assignment related to the topic. This was between the mid-late 2000s so I imagine things have really changed as how much education and the media been fuxxated over the years. I remembered looking into and found a case i believe it was the 70s or early 80s where a white couple gave birth to a full black looking child. Apparently the passing mother has a grand sow(likely a high yeller's sprog) dating all the way back to 1800s. I can't find any information on it anymore as either the media are censoring it or the family want keep it to themselves.

The common belief with these simpletons is that human evolved from apes and niggers are supposedly the missing link. Of course the libtards perceive this pseudo hoax with reverence towards the jigs. The truth is that humans only shares a common ancestors with the great apes and Negroids; Not directly evolved from any of these primate groups!

Anyway it's late and I'm done.

Chiggun Nuggus

Well said above! If only I could make the point so well, but suffice to say, all we as humans can do is say, "ha! ha ! ha! told you fucking so!" when the libtard's favourite feral pets (negrus knuckle dragus) inevitably turn on them, with the same smugness that they're always insisting, "they're just like us!".

Among Sane Chimpmaniacs

[QUOTE=Chiggun Nuggus;1163982]Well said above! If only I could make the point so well, but suffice to say, all we as humans can do is say, "ha! ha ! ha! told you fucking so!" when the libtard's favourite feral pets (negrus knuckle dragus) inevitably turn on them, with the same smugness that they're always insisting, "they're just like us!".[/QUOTE]

I appreciates your feedback. Though posting as quests won't allow to receive notifications, I check back from time to time. Hope you're able to see this.

It's really good there are sites like Chimpmania even if very few and rare. There has to be an outlet to counter the suppression of the silenced but sane folks that are out there. The problem is that this allow the newer generations to be easily brainwashed by the fuxxated academia and mainstream media.

Among Sane Chimpmaniacs

Looking back from an previous post, I just wanted to note that there are members from CM and other forums that make references to the "missing link" primate in the context of jokes/humors. Even members with such username(s). It does not mean they adhere to that evolutionary belief nor was any insult intended.

"The common belief with these simpletons is that human evolved from apes and niggers are supposedly the missing link. Of course the libtards perceive this pseudo hoax with reverence towards the jigs. The truth is that humans only shares a common ancestors with the great apes and Negroids; Not directly evolved from any of these primate groups!"

Mr. TNB

Niggers are the missing stink/stank.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)