+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where are Niggers Goin'? aimless, driving, roaming

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,864 Thanks in 2,617 Posts

Where are Niggers Goin'?

Ever notice how many niggers are out, all bundled up like it's Siberia, packed in some filthy-windowed hooptie or battered, old SUV, driving around? Old ass graybacks, shitlets wiff nigger faces pressed against the windows, bucks, hoes, you name it, they're everywhere now, carloads of 'em. For that matter, I also have some uppity nigger neighbors at the end of my street- that are ALWAYS coming/going/hauling niglets around, even late at night or early in the morning. I can see them down there, all bundled up- even in mild weather, loading up some 20 year old Lexus, and will be gone for a few hours, only to come back, then immediately leave again. I'm sure you've all seen this- where dese niggas be goin' an shit?

2. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked down low:

Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (4 Weeks Ago),hhhh (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),The Whip (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,527 Thanks in 306 Posts

I noticed that too where I live. They don't do anything productive but they act like their aimless wandering is of the utmost importance. I constantly see niggers in grocery stores having extremely loud sail foam conversations about nothing as well.

4. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Sherquel_S_Niggerson:

Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),The Whip (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 994 Thanks in 251 Posts

Where I live I also see them aimlessly wandering. What is that about? Maybe they are like their ancestors in Apefrica that roam around.

If left on their own niggers would die off.

6. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked feral:

Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),The Whip (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 62,079 Thanks in 15,114 Posts

Probably out looking for shit to steal.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

8. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),The Whip (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,476 Thanks in 1,189 Posts

It's a busy life for niggers; making trips to the walefur office, the bakkabaw court, visiting the local drug dealer, getting hurr and nells did, stuffing their blubber lips with fast food, out spending EBT monies on gro-shreez at dat Walmart, and just generally being a nuisance to any humans they encounter along the way.

10. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),no_apefiliation (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),The Whip (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,139 Thanks in 409 Posts

I imagine it is actually quite the busy schedule for these niggs to cram such a large amount of jaboonery into one day. There's crack to be smoked, waffle houses to chimp out in, court appearances to make, government assistance to collect, wallmarts to shoplift; and that is all before noon. Then they've got to race home to beat the nigglets in time to head out to there AA "jobs" an hour or two late where they can catch some shut eye.

12. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked no_apefiliation:

Chimpbuster (2 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),The Whip (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 17,099 Thanks in 4,743 Posts

Originally Posted by OldIrishAsshole View Post
    Probably out looking for shit to steal.
    That, the pawn shop and their dealer that's a workday.

14. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked The Whip:

Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,367 Thanks in 1,524 Posts

Judging by how many niggers are always cramming up the isles in Walmart, I'd say most of the coons are heading there. They don't really even buy anything. They wander about with shopping carts loaded with shrieking niglets and babble about things less interesting than watching paint dry in the middle of the desert. I also tend to spy niggers meandering about (to a lesser degree) in other locales. In front of the whalefur office, shootin' hoops on dat bakkabawl cohtt, shooting each other in da hood, selling (and buying) illegal narcotics, chimping in fast food restaurants because their nigger chow is taking too long, etc.

Basically, niggers are never getting up to anything productive, ever.

16. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whiteirishandproud:

Chimpbuster (2 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),down low (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 25,173 Thanks in 8,492 Posts

I've notice a lot more niggers in hoopties lately, and most are aggressive towards human drivers, one niggersow cut off two cars the other day while leaving a shopping center, I just happen to be behind a car they cut off, then the nigger buck (passenger side) ooks out the window to a human driver, and the sow cuts off two more cars out on the street after that. This is where I wish I had a dash cam.

I H8 NIGGERS!

18. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ghetto_scum:

Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),sumthinstunk (3 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 54,629 Thanks in 13,630 Posts

I have the misfortune of working in and around section ape housing and most niggers don't get up until 1-2pm. When they do it's a coonstant stream of back and forth to only God knows where.

20. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 14,611 Thanks in 3,248 Posts

Definitely an increase here as well. And, I too have noticed how uppity and hostile niggers are to humans, especially in stores and on the road. On the road is the worst as you have to stay on high alert to keep a struggle buggy from running into your vehicle, and the last thing any human wants to deal with is a traffic incident with a no insurance, dindu nuffins, hooptie driving nigger.

22. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

Ghetto_scum (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

+ Reply to Thread