User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trump shares stage with anti-apebortion activist niece of Martin Looter Coon Alveda King, Donald Trump, March for Life

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 260 Thanks in 51 Posts

Trump shares stage with anti-apebortion activist niece of Martin Looter Coon

Coontinuing his pandering streak, Donald Trump was joined onstage at the 47th annual March for Life by Alveda King, a coonservative anti-apebortion activist whose jizz donor was the younger brother of snivel rights activist Martin Looter Coon.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/gracema...icare-for-all/

Alveda had two apebortions and a miscarriage but became a pro-life activist following its coonversion to born again Christianity
    https://thefederalist.com/2020/01/20...ns-march-does/

2. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Speciesist:

down low (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 54,518 Thanks in 13,611 Posts

Alveda had it right and was a shinning example for other niggers befo' it found Jeebus.

4. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

down low (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Speciesist (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,767 Thanks in 2,598 Posts

I'm pro life in Africoon, for all niggers.

GTFO and let nature take its course, like DEM LOCUSTS DOE

6. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked down low:

OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Speciesist (3 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 61,975 Thanks in 15,097 Posts

Not surprised in the least. The Left and the Right both think they have to pander to the coons.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

8. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

cowboy (3 Weeks Ago),down low (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Speciesist (3 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (3 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,809 Thanks in 779 Posts

No matter how much he coddles msm still gonna say the usual ad hominem attacks- he’s racist, homophobic,sexist,xenophobic, etc. black jeebus said it’s all right gurl!!! Iz be fogivin bishes likes you muhnigga!
    Martin looter coon! I’m glad I celebrate Lee @ Jackson day! God bless Dixie!

10. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

down low (3 Weeks Ago),Speciesist (3 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (3 Weeks Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,767 Thanks in 2,598 Posts

Originally Posted by Napa hater View Post
    I’m glad I celebrate Lee @ Jackson day! God bless Dixie!
    @Napa hater did you see what those new libtards in Virginia did? They eliminated the Lee/Jackson day in favor of making Election Day a state holiday, to make it easier for niggers to "vote," since they won't hab ta get dat chile curr an' "take time from work."

They're also working on lowering the voting age to 16, so "teens" can vote - hab dem buss'd in wiff skoo buses, AND without ID; da skoo say it ok, so dat goot enuff.

What the fuck is wrong with liberals that makes them WANT this shit?! Every day it gets more and more INSANE.

12. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked down low:

Speciesist (3 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (3 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,809 Thanks in 779 Posts

Originally Posted by down low View Post
    @Napa hater did you see what those new libtards in Virginia did? They eliminated the Lee/Jackson day in favor of making Election Day a state holiday, to make it easier for niggers to "vote," since they won't hab ta get dat chile curr an' "take time from work."

They're also working on lowering the voting age to 16, so "teens" can vote - hab dem buss'd in wiff skoo buses, AND without ID; da skoo say it ok, so dat goot enuff.

What the fuck is wrong with liberals that makes them WANT this shit?! Every day it gets more and more INSANE.
    I never thought I would see the shit we see on a daily basis! Unfucking real! I can’t believe how many people want to hand over our towns, country, way of life and culture to animals who don’t give a shit about any of it. Our forefathers are rolling over in their graves! The hogs have never built anything, they just rip apart what others have done. Wasn’t shit in South Africa - ebil yts create a country with industry etc and have to hand it over- now it’s a fucking shithole. Any city in America that they take over is a slum within 4 years! I just can’t understand the “here monkeys take everything we have- you deserve it! Anyway, God help us!!!

14. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

down low (3 Weeks Ago),Speciesist (3 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (3 Weeks Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,930 Thanks in 1,542 Posts

Completely misguided policy. Millions of worthless future felons are made good each year by abortion. It should be encouraged for the nigger community. We MUST rid ourselves of the nigger plague.

16. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Honey Jigaboo Boo:

Speciesist (3 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (3 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,262 Thanks in 1,507 Posts

Trump proved from early on in his presidency that he's a coon-panderer.

18. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Whiteirishandproud:

Speciesist (3 Weeks Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,814 Thanks in 1,392 Posts

its so obvious this was done just to pander. Trump could gives a hot damn about the nigs.

Dont bother arguing with me, coddler. You will lose the argument tired, and pissed off.

20. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked WHITEY EXPRESS:

Whiteirishandproud (2 Weeks Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,814 Thanks in 1,392 Posts

Originally Posted by Honey Jigaboo Boo View Post
    Completely misguided policy. Millions of worthless future felons are made good each year by abortion. It should be encouraged for the nigger community. We MUST rid ourselves of the nigger plague.
    Yep. Especially if a human woman is raped by a nigger and god forbid she gets pregnant. This is when I become pro-choice on the matter. Abort that fuckin nigger alien. Fast.

22. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked WHITEY EXPRESS:

Whiteirishandproud (2 Weeks Ago)

+ Reply to Thread