User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Virginia Gov. Niggerlover/Wannabe Nigger proposes dat "justice reform," allll for coons. Virginia, Northam, marijuana, justice

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,194 Thanks in 2,487 Posts

Angry2 Virginia Gov. Niggerlover/Wannabe Nigger proposes dat "justice reform," allll for coons.

Blackface Buck, VA "Governor" Northam apparently in a contest with De Blasio, Pittsburgh's Peduto and other nigger worshipping/cop hating liberals, upped his game with some new ideas on marijuana reform, since "marijuana arrests disproportionally affect niggers," resulting in a $50 "ticket," rather than an arrest (wonder how long that $50 will exist), and also, even more profound, wants to change the felony larceny threshold to $1000 or more so niggers can get dey libes togetha after being "arrested," or, in other words, "one mistake will not forever effect a coon's life."

Keep in mind, this is the same fuck that is radically going after gun owners/ownership in Virginia, sparking a national outrage, and the concept of "2nd Amendment Sanctuary Cities," which gun owners are forming, against this radical leftist's nigger worship.

https://wtkr.com/2020/01/03/governor...reform-agenda/

How low will these degenerates sink? When is ENOUGH, ENOUGH. We are seeing things in this country that could never have been predicted or even imagined, 20-25 years ago. Like I said a couple years ago, the day is coming, where niggers will be completely unarrestable.... and that's what we are seeing. Changing laws, for nigger "feels" and chipping away at the Constitution, CONSTANTLY.

Unreal. I'd hate to be a cop in Virginia, knowing that I, much like my brothers and sisters in law in other libtard shit holes, can no longer do my job, lest I get fired or have to face IA over arresting a nigger for drugs.

2. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked down low:

ApeAvoider96 (3 Weeks Ago),igor (3 Weeks Ago),Maker (3 Weeks Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Peligro Negro (3 Weeks Ago),pool dog (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),The Whip (3 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,908 Thanks in 1,080 Posts

Niggers disproportionately commit all crimes! What are we expected to do? Give them tickets they will never pay for all the rapes, robberies, and murders they commit?

4. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

down low (3 Weeks Ago),Maker (3 Weeks Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),pool dog (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),The Whip (3 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 16,899 Thanks in 4,706 Posts

Yep, and give them prizes when they apepear in court.

6. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked The Whip:

down low (3 Weeks Ago),Maker (3 Weeks Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Peligro Negro (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 53,688 Thanks in 13,446 Posts

Everthing that criminals (read niggers) do will become legal and being a law abiding citizen has become illegal....weclome to the anarcho-terrorist State ushered in by libtards.

8. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

down low (3 Weeks Ago),Maker (3 Weeks Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 35,396 Thanks in 8,580 Posts

The libtards think sanctuary cities for illegal aliens is OK. But, sanctuary cities for the right to keep and bear arms, annenumerated Constitutional right, is usurping authority. These same libtards are the ones promoting their pet niggers, claiming they are just like us, only black.

10. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

Maker (3 Weeks Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Peligro Negro (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 49,655 Thanks in 15,179 Posts

@down low , my dad spent 37 years in law enforcement and 40-some years ago I rode with suburban Chicongo cops on slow days for an hour or two for fun and these guys were ex-Chicongo cops and they told me how horsenostril niggers were dealt with after punching Chicongo cops, spitting on cops, resisting aperrest and heaven forbid firing a stolen .38 special at cops.

Nigger-worshipping liberals want LEOs to be horsenostril niggers’ doormat and target practice with NO nigger repercussions.

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

12. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Maker:

down low (3 Weeks Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Peligro Negro (3 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 24,312 Thanks in 6,158 Posts

When these guys start coming for the guns after the 20th, I'll guaran-damn-tee you it won't be at the huts, shacks and concrete hi-rise nigger hive boxes door-to-door...ya know, where all the ILLEGAL guns actually are. Nope, that asshole Gov. wants to light off the civil war powderkeg by harassing legit HUMAN gun owners.

14. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Mistuh Bo-Bo:

down low (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),pool dog (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 61,033 Thanks in 14,908 Posts

This is probably one of the same assholes that wants to abolish the 1st Amendment because of nigger butthurt.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

16. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

down low (3 Weeks Ago),Peligro Negro (3 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,618 Thanks in 1,736 Posts

The only true justice when dealing with niggers is to send them all so it'll be "just us" humans.

18. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked GreenNignog:

Peligro Negro (3 Weeks Ago)

+ Reply to Thread