User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: louisville and indianapolis are about to become 1 big nigger hole 

indiana

louisville and indianapolis are about to become 1 big nigger hole

Hello everybody. Let me just begin by stating that I am happy I found this forum. I am not one for cruising the internet but felt the need to vent, maybe see if others felt the same way I do. I am a polite and courteous white country boy from Jackson county Indiana. There are a lot of good hard working people here. We are located pretty much center between Indy and Louisville...shit is going to hell around here. I was at a party the other night with 50 people of whom 20 were my good friends. 1 nigger showed up and we had to shut the Allman Brothers off and turn on some fucking nigger gibberish like you've never heard before. Why should we have to cater to 1 nigger that wants to listen to that shit? Why? Of course voicing my opinion would have only made me look like a dick, so we left...but that's bullshit. I wanted to say "No nigger, we are going to listen to what we were listening to before you got here. If you don't like it, leave." Are we completely fucked as a society? I mean, this is blue collar corn and bean land here. What can we do? If we treat them like they deserve, we go to jail. If we don't pay our taxes to support their worthless asses, we go to jail. It appears that Indianapolis is expanding south and the dirty shithole known as Louisville is coming north. I am stuck in the middle and there isn't shit I can do besides keep giving them my fucking tax dollars...is there any legitimate solution? Is there any hope left? Or should we all just accept the fact that we are fucked? I honestly don't want to have kids because this world is so fucked and really, its the niggers fault...

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 26,186 Thanks in 9,423 Posts

You didn't say who was giving the party but if it is an individual that you're friends with and they changed the music just to accommodate the simian, I wouldn't be friends with them anymore!! Always follow rule #1 which includes nigger lovers too!!!

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 62,901 Thanks in 15,267 Posts

Rule #1: Always avoid the 'groid. Rule #2: If you can't avoid niggers, be sure to put them in their place. For example: "This party is for Humans! Get your monkey ass out of here nigger!"

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 206 Thanks in 48 Posts

It's a nigger invasion.

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,343 Thanks in 2,710 Posts

Brother, you need to sign up and gain the knowledge of Chimpmaniacs, as to how to handle such situations.

It may just save your life.

Chimpmania.

TRUTH!

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,506 Thanks in 2,081 Posts

"louisville and indianapolis are about to become 1 big nigger hole"

About to become?? They already have more niggers than a Tarzan movie.

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,701 Thanks in 2,691 Posts

It's a dilemma we are all facing. We need to cut our public aid dollars for sure. I'm hoping Trump will get something done next term.

Push for Welfare Reform.

Chalky White

Niggers need all dem munffly gubmint gibs and free sail foams as reperashuns for dat slabbery days 'n' sheeit.

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,217 Thanks in 420 Posts

A nigger definitely should not feel comfortable entering a room full of humans. If anything the record should have skipped like in the movies while everyone stares at the nigger in silence until it reverse knuckle draggs back the way it came.

Chalky White

Just more typical uppity "the world revolves around me because of slabery an' sheeit" 21st century nigger behaviour that's sadly become the norm because of coddling by libtard fuck-wit race traitor "humans". Go fuck yourself and the hoopties you rode in on, niggers.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,931 Thanks in 1,161 Posts

We are in a great struggle against niggers and their coddlers. People are speaking up now. We must stand up to them or we will be slaves to them. That is why the Left is pushing niggers on us so relentlessly. I have already noticed that many don't care if they are called racist. That magic word no longer shuts humans up. Stay strong and vigilant.

Realistic rina

I grew up in louisville, I know what you mean. Its sad to see so many disheartened and hopeless at how bleak everything seems but as long as your still alive and kicking then there is still a chance, one voice could make a huge difference and could ignite the fire needed to change the future for the better. You are NOT alone

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5 Thanks in 2 Posts

i move out of indy, that town is now niggernapolis, indiana

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)