User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nigger Loving Websites 

Unregistered

Nigger Loving Websites

So I’m watching YouTube regarding resellers and just like that nigger loving show Storage Niggers they are now trying to promote niggers as business men yes I know funny. This channel on YouTube is called Ebaykirk it’s comical so this monkey is making deals, selling stuff just like the spades on Storage Niggers. So of course this nigger like any other white name or not has to be “Just Like Us” then again his real name is most likely Dekirk or Lakirk or Quakirk or some other nigger babble name. His channel comes complete with his coal burner partner in crime Katie, it shows them casing peoples house for what they call finds which I’m sure they pick up the stuff around midnight. I was quite impressed how much effort they put into training his nigger to speak fairly good English and how they prevented the burner from talking niggerese. Sometimes the nigger/ burning just showed through as we know they just can’t help themselves. Such as when they eat breakfast at McNiggers, or he’s listening to cRap in his van or the burner is prancing around in her coal burner cut offs so she can show her wares to the other bucks when he trades her off to do tricks during tuff times. Sorry can’t help it nothing pisses me off more then these common tramp burners pawning themselves off as no different then the smart articulate untainted women of integrity who don’t lay with the beast. Now we all know how this is going to end one we’ll get to see this burner turn into Ms. Hyde before our eyes, two he’s eventually going to be arrested for receiving stolen property and it will close with the eventual killin’ of the mildewed nasty yeast infected AIDS riddled slut and her untimely demise then he’ll either self goodify or off to NU for his post graduate studies in black pipe services and shank device management.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,433 Thanks in 13,179 Posts

Thanks for th update as I would never watch on of these shows. BTW, take the plunge and join CM.

Non N-Person

I wouldn't watch a show called 'Storage niggers' if some nigger held his paw gun to my head. 'Dead Nigger Storage' on the other hand...

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 59,637 Thanks in 14,615 Posts

There could definitely be a spot for you here friend.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)