Thread: "Black is black?" 

Administrator
    Head Zoo Curator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 233,118 Thanks in 61,858 Posts

"Black is black?"

Black is black? Not now that a college teachers' union says people should be allowed to choose their race. But how do you square that with the campaign against 'cultural appropriation'?:

In November 2018, it was revealed that Anthony Lennon, a white theatre director, who was born in London and has two Irish parents, had managed to obtain an Arts Council grant reserved for ethnic minorities by claiming to be black.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...oose-race.html

"We will NOT be silenced !!!"
    "United We Stand Divided We Fall !!!"
    "If you can not be famous be infamous !!!"
    "There will be NO retreat, compromise or surrender !!!"
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me !!!"

2. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked TattooedRedHead:

Billyape Pride (3 Weeks Ago),boon-avoider (3 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (3 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (3 Weeks Ago),Niggerboo (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (3 Weeks Ago),The Whip (3 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 8,891 Thanks in 1,745 Posts

But how do you square that with the campaign against 'cultural appropriation'?
    That is certainly one hell of a puzzle for libtards to wrestle with!
    Given their demented "logic" system it may take the niggerlovers quite some time to figure out the right answer. Fortunately for us, Chimpmania has long ago blazed a trail through the wilderness to recognize that coal burners, oil drillers and NLLN are all niggers too, and should be treated accordingly.

Despite widespread practices of nigger coddling by the MSM, skilled chimpologists have worked diligently for years to compile empirical data proving many facts about niggers. At CM this science is settled, it's nice to see others finally catching up!

4. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Billyape Pride:

boon-avoider (3 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (3 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),igor (3 Weeks Ago),Niggerboo (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Paddyroller (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (3 Weeks Ago),The Whip (3 Weeks Ago),wookash89 (3 Weeks Ago)

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 42,906 Thanks in 9,671 Posts

I’ll get through the rest of my life, the same way I put 50+ years behind me, by working and doing for myself and my family, same as every other self respecting human. There is nothing on this planet that could be handed to me that would ever make me think, for one-billionth of a second, that it would ever be acceptable to be thought of as a nigger, let alone claim it myself. And anyone that would do that, IS a nigger.

Reparation through repatriation, ONLY!
    All niggers must go !

6. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

Billyape Pride (3 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (3 Weeks Ago),igor (3 Weeks Ago),Niggerboo (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),The Whip (3 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,066 Thanks in 1,744 Posts

Just going by the nostrils and noggin shape on this numbnut I'm thinking its alleged breeding couple might not be telling the whole truth about its ancestry as a Human. Sure looks like a generous lick of the tar brush there to me.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21180696-7700099-image-a-112_1574126666098.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	216560

“Just when you think niggers can’t sink any lower, they manage to drain just a little more from the cesspool”

Irateirishman, American Hero

8. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked igor:

Billyape Pride (3 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (3 Weeks Ago),Niggerboo (3 Weeks Ago),nigs fn stink (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (3 Weeks Ago),The Whip (3 Weeks Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 75 Thanks in 30 Posts

Yes, I get a natural tin because of melanin when I bathe in the sun but a NIGGER is born from the anus of a sheboon. There's a parallel difference between a human and a nigger, scientifically/biologically speaking.

"Every Nigger has the right to go to prison." - Humans

10. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Niggerboo:

Dixieman (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 59,810 Thanks in 14,653 Posts

Whenever I witness a shitskin in an Irish flat cap my anger goes nuclear. The apepropriation of my culture is unacceptable at best, and criminal at worst. Fuck these pieces of shit!

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

12. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

Dixieman (3 Weeks Ago),Niggerboo (3 Weeks Ago),nigs fn stink (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (3 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 13,885 Thanks in 3,097 Posts

First of all, I would NEVER want to be classified or thought of as a nigger, the most useless beast upon the planet. Second, expect for the niggers to chimp out level 5 at the thought of any human being able to replace them at the coddler's GIBS basket and AA hiring. And any human who would even want to attempt to claim they are nigger, will be niggers in my eyes. I have busted my ass for years and continue to do so because I was raised by parents to do just that. My Scotch/Irish ancestors would expect no less of me to carry on their honored tradition.

14. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

Billyape Pride (3 Weeks Ago),nigs fn stink (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,573 Thanks in 13,208 Posts

Originally Posted by OldIrishAsshole View Post
    Whenever I witness a shitskin in an Irish flat cap my anger goes nuclear. The apepropriation of my culture is unacceptable at best, and criminal at worst. Fuck these pieces of shit!
    Any nigger wearing clothes and ooking a human langauge is apepropriating culture that's not theirs.

16. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),nigs fn stink (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 18,948 Thanks in 4,545 Posts

They can have him. Throwing away the gift of being born human (in this assholes case "allegedly" because I agree with @igor) is terrible. Well see him on another article after one of his pets kills the shit out of him.

"We ain't got no chips and dip"

18. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked nigs fn stink:

Billyape Pride (3 Weeks Ago),igor (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,258 Thanks in 3,125 Posts

Begorrah! It's a black Irish!

+ Reply to Thread