User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nigger Bootlipamore State’s apetorney is trying to fix the disparity in arrest rates 

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 34,636 Thanks in 8,428 Posts

Nigger Bootlipamore State’s apetorney is trying to fix the disparity in arrest rates

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67A77E87-9FA4-424D-A7D8-A58676D50C09.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	216514
    Nigger Mosby

Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn J. Mosby on Saturday cited a flawed American criminal justice system as the single largest civil rights issue facing niggers in Maryland today, saying her office has taken strides toward reducing disparities but still has more to do.
    “Black people are six times more likely to be arrested and become a part of the criminal justice system [than] whites," Mosby said at the fall symposium of the University of Baltimore Law Review, which was headlined, “400 Years: Slavery and the Criminal Justice System."
    Stupid nigger Mosby obviously never took statistics. Niggers commit crimes at way more than six times the rate of whites, but are coddled by the justice system, resulting in merely six times the arrest rate of whites. Maryland needs to crack down more on the niggers to reduce the crime in Bootlipamore and other nigger areas of Maryland. Having a nigger as Baltimore State’s Attorney is a step in the wrong direction, unless you want crime coontrol monkeyed up.

2. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

Billyape Pride (3 Weeks Ago),down low (3 Weeks Ago),Hu Flung Pu (3 Weeks Ago),igor (3 Weeks Ago),Niggerboo (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Proud Irish White (2 Weeks Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,572 Thanks in 2,348 Posts

A solution easy enough that even a nigger could understand:

Ship them all and watch dat "disparity" drop overnight.

Oh, the criminal "justice" system is flawed alright. The fact that niggers are EVER released from prison in the first place is a flaw. Our police bust their asses and get hurt and killed in the thankless, never ending task of putting the nigger shit plague where it belongs, in cages, only for liberal, coddling "judges" and oil drilling pervert "lawyers" to release them IMMEDIATELY, apologizing for their "unfortunate situation with the officer."

Fuck you. Niggers are pollution.

4. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked down low:

Billyape Pride (3 Weeks Ago),igor (3 Weeks Ago),Niggerboo (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Proud Irish White (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (3 Weeks Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,070 Thanks in 1,744 Posts

I thought I recognized that nigger (although hard to believe that I could actually tell one from another):

In 2015, Mosby charged six police officers, who had arrested Freddie Gray prior to his death, with a variety of crimes including second-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_Mosby

Over-charging Human police just doing their jobs to balance the disparity no doubt. And how'd that work out for you nigger? 6 acquittals and your precious nigger coonmunity rioted and trashed their own skreets and nests as usual.

“Just when you think niggers can’t sink any lower, they manage to drain just a little more from the cesspool”

Irateirishman, American Hero

6. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked igor:

Billyape Pride (3 Weeks Ago),down low (3 Weeks Ago),Niggerboo (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,661 Thanks in 1,117 Posts

Every day I hate niggers more and more. This sheboon is still around after the Freddie Gray debacle. Hell, they never could get rid of Marion Berry either. Funny how niggers manage to hold onto power.

8. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Southern Accent:

Billyape Pride (3 Weeks Ago),down low (3 Weeks Ago),Niggerboo (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Proud Irish White (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 18,995 Thanks in 4,552 Posts

I don't guess it stopped to think niggers commit a lot more crimes than humans.

"We ain't got no chips and dip"

10. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked nigs fn stink:

Billyape Pride (3 Weeks Ago),down low (3 Weeks Ago),Niggerboo (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 59,866 Thanks in 14,668 Posts

Maybe niggers should stop coonmitting crimes if they don't like getting aperrested.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

12. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

Billyape Pride (3 Weeks Ago),down low (3 Weeks Ago),Niggerboo (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,262 Thanks in 19,587 Posts

Originally Posted by down low View Post
    A solution easy enough that even a nigger could understand:

Ship them all and watch dat "disparity" drop overnight.

Oh, the criminal "justice" system is flawed alright. The fact that niggers are EVER released from prison in the first place is a flaw. Our police bust their asses and get hurt and killed in the thankless, never ending task of putting the nigger shit plague where it belongs, in cages, only for liberal, coddling "judges" and oil drilling pervert "lawyers" to release them IMMEDIATELY, apologizing for their "unfortunate situation with the officer."

Fuck you. Niggers are pollution.
    Originally Posted by OldIrishAsshole View Post
    Maybe niggers should stop coonmitting crimes if they don't like getting aperrested.

14. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked DragonInSnow:

Billyape Pride (3 Weeks Ago),down low (3 Weeks Ago),Niggerboo (3 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 8,891 Thanks in 1,745 Posts

Originally Posted by igor View Post
    I thought I recognized that nigger (although hard to believe that I could actually tell one from another)
    A rare talent indeed! And in Olde Plantation Days, a very profitable one as well. Many nigger slaves that escAPEd from their owners and knuckled up North were shocked to discover that eagle-eyed YT fugitive slave catchers not only could tell the niggers apart, but would happily turn the niggers over to the law for a substantial reward.

Gentlemen of good character with keen powers of nigger-recognition such as Massa Igor demonstrates were much sought after for hire by institutions which needed to be able to distinguish one piece of runaway farm equipment from another. Whether the client was a judicial magistrate looking to serve some warrants or a police department hunting a criminigger, the testimony of these experts was vital to ensuring the correct jigaboo faced justice for its TNB.

16. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Billyape Pride:

igor (3 Weeks Ago),Niggerboo (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,392 Thanks in 414 Posts

I swear these fucking monkeys will never accept responsibility for anything! Don’t commit crime and the animal control officers won’t have to arrest you. I wonder why Jews who’ve been slaves several times don’t go around shooting people- nogs are the only ones to say shit that they didn’t go thru affects them.

18. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Niggerboo (3 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (3 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,615 Thanks in 13,220 Posts

How has "gibbin dem keyids their space " worked in Bootlipmore? The city now has the highest murder rate in the country , that's how.

20. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

down low (3 Weeks Ago),igor (3 Weeks Ago),Maker (2 Weeks Ago),Niggerboo (3 Weeks Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (3 Weeks Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 75 Thanks in 30 Posts

The sheboon Niggercoon talking out of her ass shit crack trying to convince HUMAN BEINGS. YOU CAN'T FIX IF YOU'RE A NIGGER, THAT'S A FACT!

22. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Niggerboo:

down low (3 Weeks Ago),Maker (2 Weeks Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 436 Thanks in 92 Posts

This is the same bullshit I have been hearing for 40 years Niggers commit 10 times the crime which is why they get arrested and incarcerated more plain and simple. What cracks me up is its the Niggers that suffer the most at the hands of these criminals so they would benefit the most by locking up these criminals but they are just too stupid and ignorant to see that.

24. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked TALCUMX:

Maker (2 Weeks Ago),Paddyroller (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,260 Thanks in 3,125 Posts

"Black people are six times more likely to be arrested and become a part of the criminal justice system [than] whites,"
    And they are 10 times more likely to coonmit crime, which means they get away with more, and that's unfair to civilized humans.

I my county, Thursday is felony day. I try to attend once a year to watch the parade of criminiggers outnumbering humans by a ratio of 3 to 1. Niggers are 10% of the population here.

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,572 Thanks in 2,348 Posts

Every nigger belongs in prison.

In Africa.

27. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked down low:

Maker (2 Weeks Ago),Proud Irish White (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 8,148 Thanks in 3,046 Posts

Originally Posted by Southern Accent View Post
    Every day I hate niggers more and more. This sheboon is still around after the Freddie Gray debacle. Hell, they never could get rid of Marion Berry either. Funny how niggers manage to hold onto power.
    Niggers are an anathema to the US Constitution and the American way of life.

29. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Proud Irish White:

Maker (2 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (2 Weeks Ago)

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 42,925 Thanks in 9,675 Posts

Originally Posted by Proud Irish White View Post
    Niggers are an anathema to the US Constitution and the American way of life.
    You nailed that one!
    This bullshit, democrap talking point irks the hell out of me whenever I see it (which has been about every single day for the past 3 years, or so). They put this statement forward as if to suggest that niggers and humans are the same, and there is no difference in the rate of crime committed by both species.
    There couldn’t be anything further from the truth (as EVERYONE here is well aware), yet they continue to push this in the MSM, and in political debates, etc., and nobody but us calls them out on it.
    What the F**K happened to our country? How did we allow things to get to this level of ridiculousness?
    I’m thankful my grandfathers are both long gone, and gone before they could see how their sacrifices are being shit on like this.

Reparation through repatriation, ONLY!
    All niggers must go !

31. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

down low (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (2 Weeks Ago),Paddyroller (2 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,914 Thanks in 869 Posts

If niggers didn't like being arrested, why would they coonmit crimes at such a high rate? Do they really think that they have magickal gypshun powers that keep the popo from aperesting them and hauling them off to Nigger Community College before they get a nice long spell at NU?

33. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Sulla Felix:

Maker (2 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (2 Weeks Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 34,636 Thanks in 8,428 Posts

Many niggers like getting arrested and sent to Nigger U. There they are completelY supported by taxpayer dollars, and they don’t have to work to support themselves. In Nig York City, winter is a bitch, and living on da skreets, is very hard for a nigger. @Sulla Felix

35. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

down low (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 48,776 Thanks in 14,980 Posts

Originally Posted by down low View Post
    Every nigger belongs in prison.

In Africa.
    Or in African cemeteries.

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

37. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Maker:

down low (2 Weeks Ago)

+ Reply to Thread