User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: cRapper YK Osiris ape-rested for nigger foreplay Osiris Williams, YK Osiris, assault, Fulton County, GA

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,301 Thanks in 3,138 Posts

cRapper YK Osiris ape-rested for nigger foreplay

cRapper YK Osiris, 21, has been arrested for choking and biting its jizz bucket because she found photos of a scantily clad coonpetitor on its sail foam. Coonplicated story, and honestly, I don't give a damn. SEBTA -- I've got nigger fatigue.

Osiris Williams, also known as YK Osiris, is accused of attacking the woman at his 21st birthday party, Fulton County police said. He remains in the Fulton County Jail without bond on an aggravated assault by strangulation charge, jail records show.
    ... Williams’ girlfriend said she saw a photo of another woman wearing nothing but a towel on his phone, which started the altercation on Sept. 7. The incident happened in the 3900 block of Aviation Circle in unincorporated Fulton.

Williams allegedly told her, “I am going to slap the (expletive) out of you.” She told police he chased her up a set of stairs into a bathroom, which is where he choked and bit her. She said she had to bite his lip to get him off of her, the report said.
    http://www.fox13memphis.com/news/tre...m_content=news

useless POS is caged
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-11-09 Rapper YK Osiris arrested, accused of choking girlfriend, biting her face.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	153.1 KB 
ID:	216307

2. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked SamboQWashingkoon:

Whiteirishandproud (11-09-2019)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,692 Thanks in 1,361 Posts

nice eyebrows nigger.

Dont bother arguing with me, coddler. You will lose the argument tired, and pissed off.

4. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked WHITEY EXPRESS:

Maker (11-09-2019),SamboQWashingkoon (11-10-2019)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,064 Thanks in 1,070 Posts

"Osiris" nigger beez gipshan an sheeit. All fine and good, until you consider "YK" probably stands for "Young Kaffir"

6. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Firestorm:

Hu Flung Pu (11-13-2019),SamboQWashingkoon (11-10-2019)

+ Reply to Thread