User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buffalo Wild Wangz Fails to Support Free Association in N-Aperville naperville, buffalo wild wings

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 856 Thanks in 209 Posts

Angry2 Buffalo Wild Wangz Fails to Support Free Association in N-Aperville

Well, another restaurant in Naperville, IL that doesn't realize that some diners want a quiet experience without screaming niglets, bixnood, thrown food, chimping noisy sows, and general TNB...

Of course, the restaurant caved and now the wait staff that was trying to accommodate a patron observing Rule #1 have been fired. Do restaurants take EBT?

https://www.fox8live.com/2019/11/05/...ir-skin-color/

2. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Hu Flung Pu:

AvoidtheGroid (1 Week Ago),DeportJunglebunnies (2 Days Ago),down low (6 Days Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),pool dog (4 Days Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),White Knight (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,045 Thanks in 897 Posts

Niggers are constantly forcing themselves where they are not wanted. If a restaurant told me they are not seating me by D'zcketreeoius, La'Shounda and their 7 screeching niglets because they didn't want to sit around white people, I would be overjoyed. But we all know, the niggers see this as an opportunity to hit the nig lotto.

4. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

AvoidtheGroid (1 Week Ago),Coonfused (6 Days Ago),DeportJunglebunnies (2 Days Ago),down low (6 Days Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),pool dog (4 Days Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (1 Week Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),White Knight (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,757 Thanks in 875 Posts

Segregationists had it right all along. How much longer until the thickheaded libtards realize this?

6. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Muhfugga:

AvoidtheGroid (1 Week Ago),DeportJunglebunnies (2 Days Ago),down low (6 Days Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),pool dog (4 Days Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (1 Week Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 603 Thanks in 124 Posts

the only thing niggers should be allowed to knuckle into is an active volcano.

8. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Sherquel_S_Niggerson:

Coonfused (6 Days Ago),DeportJunglebunnies (2 Days Ago),down low (6 Days Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (1 Week Ago),White Knight (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,417 Thanks in 544 Posts

Stupid niggers juss wanted dems the chiggun wangs, dat sauce, da speshal. Then the stupid bootlips will start the usual nigger ooking, eeking, chimping out about raycess YT. Fucking niggers

10. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked White Knight:

down low (6 Days Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),pool dog (4 Days Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (1 Week Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 887 Thanks in 264 Posts

NiggerLotto2

Ghetto lottery in 3......2.......1......

12. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

cowboy (6 Days Ago),down low (6 Days Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 48,005 Thanks in 14,801 Posts

Originally Posted by Hu Flung Pu View Post
    Well, another restaurant in Naperville, IL that doesn't realize that some diners want a quiet experience without screaming niglets, bixnood, thrown food, chimping noisy sows, and general TNB...

Of course, the restaurant caved and now the wait staff that was trying to accommodate a patron observing Rule #1 have been fired. Do restaurants take EBT?
    I can’t imagine why Buffalo Wild Wings doesn’t want horsenostril nigger apeployees or customers??!!

(From a totally different thread yesterday:
    http://chimpmania.com/forum/showthre...33#post1150433 )

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

14. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Maker:

down low (6 Days Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 25,240 Thanks in 9,212 Posts

The niggers would have just dined and dashed anyway!!!

the customer whose complaint started the controversy would be banned for life at the chain's more than 1,200 restaurants.
    Well the nigger loving wildz wangz n niggas can coonsider me as banned too!!! To me they're in the same boat as mcniggers!!! Hell will freeze over before I step foot into a nigger loving wildz wangz!!!! They can stick dey niggas up dey azz!!!! I don't support nigger loving apestablishments!!!

16. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Anti-Nigger:

down low (6 Days Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),White Knight (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 48,005 Thanks in 14,801 Posts

Originally Posted by Anti-Nigger View Post
    The niggers would have just dined and dashed anyway!!!
    BINGO! This thread about these greasy, horsenostril nigger shitapes incenses me - first off, it's not "Buffalonostril Wild Wings." Secoond, I like going there because it tends to be on the expensive side which deters horsenostril niggerbeasts. My local Buffalo Wild Wings has zero (0) nigger apeployees and I haven't see a horsenostril nigger knuckle in for the last 3 visits. Third, like you say Anti-Nigger, these subhuman nigger shitcoons would've just pulled yet another Dine-'N-Knuckle. And last, fourth, Naperville used to be the PRIME nigger-free Chicongo suburb behind Hinsdale. Humans would get their Lexus at Hinsdale Lexus JUST so it said "Hinsdale Lexus" on the bracket, or humans go SPECIFICALLY to Mercedes-Benz of Naperville to have a license plate bracket from there.

A couple years ago filthy, horsenostril niggers went rampaging through a Naperville parking garage where I have parked MY nice car when I eat at Sullivan's steakhouse and the nigger-worshipping "pAPErs" like ABC7Chicongo wouldn't put the degenerate niggers' pics online. Thankfully folks like Daily Herald - or Chimpmania - have them.

Reap the whirlwind, liberal nigger-worshippers that have welcomed lowlife nigger animals to Naperville!

18. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Maker:

DeportJunglebunnies (2 Days Ago),down low (6 Days Ago),pool dog (4 Days Ago),Proud Irish White (1 Day Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),White Knight (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 18,512 Thanks in 4,453 Posts

I wonder what really happened. More made up bullshit.

"We ain't got no chips and dip"

20. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked nigs fn stink:

cowboy (6 Days Ago),down low (6 Days Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Tea n Skittles (6 Days Ago),The Whip (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 16,239 Thanks in 4,563 Posts

Originally Posted by nigs fn stink View Post
    I wonder what really happened.
    Exactly. Then as it is discovered word will continue to be suppressed.

22. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked The Whip:

down low (6 Days Ago),pool dog (4 Days Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 51,664 Thanks in 12,995 Posts

Originally Posted by Sherquel_S_Niggerson View Post
    Or a one way leaky boat back to apefrica.

24. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

Coonfused (6 Days Ago),cowboy (6 Days Ago),DeportJunglebunnies (2 Days Ago),down low (6 Days Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,855 Thanks in 2,787 Posts

Originally Posted by nigs fn stink View Post
    I wonder what really happened. More made up bullshit.
    Exactly my thoughts. There is no way, in this age of cell phones and video streaming, would any establishment (even one properly race aware and pro human) openly proclaim race being a factor in any decision making. Proper thinking, nigger avoiding, humans are intelligent people and could have easily outwitted some shit stained niggers. It is more likely the niggers created a disturbance and were asked numerous times to politely calm down, to which the niggers would ignore and take as a challenge to become more of a problem. Perhaps a half a dozen tries later the niggers would have been asked to move and of course at hat moment it would be the nigger who creates the narrative of "it be cuz we be niggers"

"After paying to house you, feed you, clothe you, get your hur an nails did, bling out your hooptie, pay off your drug connect, and pay for your medical care and your useless niglets, I can no longer afford to give a fuck about you or your failed species"

26. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tea n Skittles:

pool dog (4 Days Ago),The Whip (6 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,056 Thanks in 2,240 Posts

Many people, such as myself, will not even dare to go out anymore, lest we become a victim of a nigger crime. I long for the day when I can move to a non-polluted area, where I can live and breathe happy and securely without having to constantly look over my shoulder for niggers, when in public, and then, upon seeing them, losing my appetite because they are so FUCKING UGLY. I am so thankful that I grew up back in the 80s and 90s before niggers even happened. I used to be out all night, several nights a week at clubs and bars in major cities, and never felt a nigger threat. I, just like everyone else enjoyed ourselves, partied, spent too much money, drank too much, and were civil towards each other, even when some dispute over who you flirted with, who you may have inadvertently cut in line at the bar, or bumping into someone or anything on the floor.

Nowadays? The last time I was even in a Buffalo Wild Niggers, it was for a National Felon League game with a friend, and there were about a dozen coons chimping and squaking - as the night went on, a dozen more showed up, screeching sheboons, "frontin'" wif "attitude" over their order. Finally, a bit after halftime, I just put on my jacket and said, "let's get the fuck out of here before a shooting happens," and the people I was with just understood - and we all left, while another group of niggers, INCLUDING NIGLETS was on their way into the BAR! The FUCK?

This was all about 7-8 years ago, I said then, never again, to any of it... dat NFL, dat BWW, all of that shit. It's not worth it, and my life is so much calmer, safer, more "me," and my time is MINE, outside of work. Anyways, you gotta wonder how many humans like myself... who used to spend lots of money in places like this on drinks and friends and all the rest.. hell, even just sending a round over to a table of girls for fun, have now become like me, completely over all of that... never again to spend a dime in one of those places, all because of this constant, overwhelming, insane nigger worship.

A LOT. Look no further at the state of "malls" in this country. I haven't been in one of those in YEARS. NOR has ANYONE, except coons.

Get the niggers out of here. Ship them the fuck back to Africoon, throw them in prison, who cares. Goddamned PLAGUE.

28. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked down low:

cowboy (6 Days Ago),DeportJunglebunnies (2 Days Ago),pool dog (4 Days Ago),Proud Irish White (1 Day Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,491 Thanks in 2,261 Posts

#NiggerTacticNumberOne: pretend to be a victim to be gibs-ed free shit.

30. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked cowboy:

pool dog (4 Days Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,572 Thanks in 1,327 Posts

I bet the real story is completely different. More nigger lies.

Dont bother arguing with me, coddler. You will lose the argument tired, and pissed off.

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 143 Thanks in 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Sherquel_S_Niggerson View Post

33. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked DeportJunglebunnies:

Sherquel_S_Niggerson (5 Hours Ago)

+ Reply to Thread