User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: London victim of nigger home invasion thought nigger was “friendly” Hackney, London, England, Jason Brown, friendly, Rule #1

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 41,862 Thanks in 9,438 Posts

London victim of nigger home invasion thought nigger was “friendly”

A music producer, in London’s borough of Hackney, was held at knifepoint, had his jaw broken, and locked in his own bathroom, while niggers ransacked his home, initially thought the head nigger was “friendly”. The niggers showed him the nigger idea of “friendly”.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4256496.html

Nigger, Jason Brown, showed up at the unnamed, 39 year old, music producer’s front door (correctly, counting on a human that doesn’t live by Rule #1, answering). The “friendly” nigger proceeded to axe the gullible YT-man, “fo sum munniez, ta gittsum leckchrisitty in da nest downdablock”. Mr. Niggertruster was all too happy too oblige and handed the “friendly” spook some change. The grateful panhandling nigger later returned with two other coons to help relieve Mr. YT of the rest of the money in his house, along with whatever else they could carry. Oh, and to bust his jaw for “helping out”

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DDE434C5-36F3-407F-9FFC-E1F1ED4120D9.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	215657
    Friendly nigger
    (as if those 2 words didn’t cancel each other out)

Reparation through repatriation, ONLY!
    All niggers must go !

2. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

Dixieman (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Maker (3 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),pool dog (6 Days Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),The Whip (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,449 Thanks in 2,254 Posts

Just more proof niggers don`t appreciate anything and it is NEVER enough for them. And the broken jaw is adding insult to injury.

4. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked cowboy:

boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Maker (3 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),pool dog (6 Days Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 50,790 Thanks in 12,826 Posts

Hopefully that broken jaw will be a hard earned lesson that there is no such thing as a "friendly nigger".

6. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Maker (3 Days Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),pool dog (6 Days Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 15,925 Thanks in 4,505 Posts

I think I'll open the door this time, it's probably one of the good ones. Sure, money, for you yes, I wouldn't want to look racist.

Hope he learned from it and can share his lovely experience with others though.

8. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked The Whip:

boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Maker (3 Days Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),pool dog (6 Days Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,455 Thanks in 1,111 Posts

Rule #1, STUPID. Now you can see how "friendly" niggers are. Anything to not be rayciss, right? "Take my home, take my possessions, take my wife and daughter! Just don't call me RACIST!"

10. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whiteirishandproud:

boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Maker (3 Days Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),pool dog (6 Days Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (1 Week Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12,579 Thanks in 2,798 Posts

Who in their right mind opens the door for a nigger, much less gives them money? A "friendly" nigger? The blatant stupidity of coddlers never ceases to amaze me.

12. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Maker (3 Days Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,583 Thanks in 817 Posts

The only way to answer the door if a nigger is standing at the other side is with a firearm in hand for protection. If the nigger starts ooking about a gibsmedat with its paw out, it gets a stern, "Get the hell off my property, now!"

14. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

down low (1 Week Ago),Maker (3 Days Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Paddyroller (6 Days Ago),pool dog (6 Days Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (1 Week Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 8,608 Thanks in 2,151 Posts

"music producer" that opens the door for a nigger?

Hmmm.

16. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked down low:

Maker (3 Days Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),pool dog (6 Days Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 266 Thanks in 91 Posts

What a dumb ass!!! Maybe he’ll learn rule # 1

18. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Maker (3 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,660 Thanks in 2,329 Posts

Originally Posted by Dred Scott View Post
    The only way to answer the door if a nigger is standing at the other side is with a firearm in hand for protection. If the nigger starts ooking about a gibsmedat with its paw out, it gets a stern, "Get the hell off my property, now!"
    Can't do that in England. I'll bet locking your door will be considered illegal there soon.

All niggers are created equally worthless.

20. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked web2:

igor (1 Week Ago),Maker (3 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),pool dog (6 Days Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,835 Thanks in 2,783 Posts

The sad reality here is that no lesson will be learned from this. There is no more excuses for anyone to not adhere to rule #1. The niggers are not hiding their intentions, the media glorifies the niggers while demonizing humans, and not a day goes by without dozens of cases of niggers being niggers wherever they are found. So anyone who would open the door to a nigger and offer it any kindness has obviously been niggerized.

While recovering from his injuries, that idiot will certainly be wondering in what way he must have oppressed/offended that poor nigger so badly that it was forced to defend itself by attacking and robbing that terribly racist human. Either he will assume he himself was somehow at fault or those niggers were simply acting out due to the racism/oppression of some other racist whiety and he will consider it his duty as a guilt ridden and shameful human to accept the enrichment to make up for all the evils of being human.

"After paying to house you, feed you, clothe you, get your hur an nails did, bling out your hooptie, pay off your drug connect, and pay for your medical care and your useless niglets, I can no longer afford to give a fuck about you or your failed species"

22. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tea n Skittles:

Maker (3 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),pool dog (6 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 57,513 Thanks in 14,137 Posts

Thank God I live in a country that still allows me to arm myself against the nigger plague.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

24. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

Maker (3 Days Ago)

+ Reply to Thread