+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello fellow nigger haters 

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10 Thanks in 3 Posts

Hello fellow nigger haters

What is going on everyone???? It kinda feels good to be able to say the word nigger.... So where is everyone from? I am from Baltimore, but moved to the eastern shore and from there to West Virginia to get away from these things that steals the air that we breath... Now it seems as if the niggers are slowly starting to take over there I am at now.... And these stupid little turd sucking whores hooking up with these things make me sick.

2. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked goofymooncrickets:

Dixieman (1 Week Ago),MightyWhite (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 33,296 Thanks in 8,390 Posts

Hello goofymooncrickets, and welcome to Chimpmania, the world's #1 source for monkeyshines and the truth about niggers.

We're glad you decided to join us and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.
    We want you to enjoy your visits here and encourage you to join in on the nigger bashing.
    Please make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules and remember, we don't advocate violence and we don't bash humans!
    If you have any questions or problems, please PM any Administrator/Moderator.
    Also, please tell your friends and family about us and invite them to join us in bashing the nigger beasts.
    Now, come bash some niggers with us and help spread the truth about the ways of the feral nigger.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3d-Animasi-Monkey-Wave-Hand-Animated.gif 
Views:	42 
Size:	755.1 KB 
ID:	215619

4. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whip_Cracker:

Dixieman (1 Week Ago),MightyWhite (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,455 Thanks in 1,111 Posts

Welcome, fellow boon basher! There's no doubt that human civilizations all over the world are being overrun by these sub-cockroach orcs. Like a plague these creatures have washed over us. These filthy niggers seem like an endless tide. But we can't give up hope. So long as bastions of rationality such as CM exist, we can rest a bit easier, I think.

6. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whiteirishandproud:

Dixieman (1 Week Ago),MightyWhite (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,123 Thanks in 523 Posts

West Virginia becoming fuxated with a multitude of the filthy sub-cockroach feral beasts is as bad as it gets. My understanding was that the current demographics is only around 3% groid, which of course is still way too high, but relatively low in comparison. Welcome.

8. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked African Hunter:

Dixieman (1 Week Ago),MightyWhite (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 57,513 Thanks in 14,137 Posts

2,4,6,8, worthless niggers are just apes! Welcome friend.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

10. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

Dixieman (1 Week Ago),MightyWhite (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 50,790 Thanks in 12,826 Posts

Originally Posted by African Hunter View Post
    West Virginia becoming fuxated with a multitude of the filthy sub-cockroach feral beasts is as bad as it gets. My understanding was that the current demographics is only around 3% groid, which of course is still way too high, but relatively low in comparison. Welcome.
    I'll take 3% over my State's +20% any day of the week. I myself am considering moving to W.V. in the near future to get away from this fuxated situation.

At any rate , welcome aboard the finest nigger bashing site on the web.

12. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

Dixieman (1 Week Ago),MightyWhite (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,660 Thanks in 2,329 Posts

Welcome.

All niggers are created equally worthless.

14. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked web2:

Dixieman (1 Week Ago),MightyWhite (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,131 Thanks in 1,703 Posts

Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day.

16. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked MightyWhite:

Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12,579 Thanks in 2,798 Posts

Welcome friend.

18. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

MightyWhite (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,465 Thanks in 934 Posts

Hey there, welcome, does feel good to call these sub-simian sacks of shit what they are.

20. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Firestorm:

MightyWhite (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10 Thanks in 3 Posts

Thanks everyone and it is great to be here... And yes it does feel so good to say nigger without the shit hitting the fan....

22. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked goofymooncrickets:

Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 33,296 Thanks in 8,390 Posts

Originally Posted by goofymooncrickets View Post
    Thanks everyone and it is great to be here... And yes it does feel so good to say nigger without the shit hitting the fan....
    Chimpmania exists because our country's founders enabled us with the "First Amendment", freedom of speech. Around here, you are free to bash, make fun of and laugh at the way niggers live and die. You never have to worry about who reads your words or some nigger getting butt-hurt over your right to free speech.
    This is not hate speech, it's the uncensored truth about niggers. As long as you don't advocate or allude to violence towards niggers, you'll have a home and voice here. Once again, welcome to chimpmania.com my friend.

+ Reply to Thread