+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Georgia 

Zoo Tourist

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6 Thanks in 1 Posts

Hello from Georgia

Hello everyone. I was raised believing all people were equal. Well I moved away from my almost all white state to Georgia. I like it that the "country" areas (where I live) are almost exclusively good ol boys. But the cities are full to the point of overflowing with niggers. And with them violent crime and general unruliness. We can't even go out for Saint Patrick's Day because it's so dangerous downtown.

2. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked MrAlpha:

EastAsianSoutherner (6 Days Ago),MightyWhite (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (5 Days Ago)

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 32,756 Thanks in 8,248 Posts

Hello MrAlpha, and welcome to Chimpmania, the world's #1 source for monkeyshines and the truth about niggers.

We're glad you decided to join us and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.
    We want you to enjoy your visits here and encourage you to join in on the nigger bashing.
    Please make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules and remember, we don't advocate violence and we don't bash humans!
    If you have any questions or problems, please PM any Administrator/Moderator.
    Also, please tell your friends and family about us and invite them to join us in bashing the nigger beasts.
    Now, come bash some niggers with us and help spread the truth about the ways of the feral nigger.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3d-Animasi-Monkey-Wave-Hand-Animated.gif 
Views:	29 
Size:	755.1 KB 
ID:	215103

4. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whip_Cracker:

MightyWhite (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Whiteirishandproud (5 Days Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,075 Thanks in 1,685 Posts

Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day.

6. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked MightyWhite:

OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (5 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,525 Thanks in 2,301 Posts

Welcome.

All niggers are created equally worthless.

8. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked web2:

MightyWhite (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (5 Days Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 119 Thanks in 23 Posts

Hello, friend. I used to live down south, near Apelanta. Nothing but niggers as far as the eye can see inside the city. They are going to have to start stacking them pretty soon.

10. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Sherquel_S_Niggerson:

MightyWhite (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Southern Accent (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (5 Days Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 59 Thanks in 16 Posts

Yes Apelanta is overrun with niggers. I live in Georgia. The one time i went to Atlanta i thought i was on the planet of the apes

12. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Chimp wrangler:

EastAsianSoutherner (6 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Southern Accent (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (6 Days Ago),Whiteirishandproud (5 Days Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,311 Thanks in 2,599 Posts

Georgia cities are niggerfuxated. Even Athens is full of useless Section Ape nignogs.

14. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked SamboQWashingkoon:

EastAsianSoutherner (6 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (6 Days Ago),Whiteirishandproud (5 Days Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Clayton County, GA (aka Nigger-infested hellhole)
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 485 Thanks in 93 Posts

Welcome to the group. I'm from Georgia too, and these niggers are invading every county one by one. Being around these worthless chimps make me aware of how niggers are the worst. There is also massive bestiality and coddling in Apelanta at a rate unseen in other cities.

16. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked EastAsianSoutherner:

OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (5 Days Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (6 Days Ago),Whiteirishandproud (5 Days Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 119 Thanks in 23 Posts

Originally Posted by SamboQWashingkoon View Post
    Georgia cities are niggerfuxated. Even Athens is full of useless Section Ape nignogs.
    As I recall Athens has a Section Ape housing complex right smack in the middle of the UGA campus/off-campus housing areas. Fucking disgusting.

I was at the bar of the Applebee's (APE-albee's) in Athens many years ago and some nigger sow knuckled in and tried to get a refund on a half-eaten rack of babyback ribs in a plastic bag. It ooked something about ordering it to go at lunch that day it itz taste bad. When the manager checked the computer and said that a full rack of babybacks hadn't been sold in the past three days, it started chimping out, saying dat be raycis and sheeit. The brave manager stood his ground though and (thankfully) it eventually knuckled out without incident. By this time everyone in the restaurant was watching it out the window as it crossed the street and made it's way to the Chili's Restaurant over there.

Only niggers.

18. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Sherquel_S_Niggerson:

OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (5 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (5 Days Ago),Whiteirishandproud (5 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 56,388 Thanks in 13,889 Posts

Every city in the US is over run with the inferior Whalefuh primate.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

20. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

SamboQWashingkoon (5 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (5 Days Ago),Whiteirishandproud (5 Days Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,747 Thanks in 437 Posts

I hope you're seriously considering making plans to move back again to that almost all white state.

22. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked African Hunter:

Whip_Cracker (5 Days Ago),Whiteirishandproud (5 Days Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,431 Thanks in 880 Posts

Welcome, fellow boon basher! It's great that you've decided to join us here. Indeed, all PEOPLE are equal; but niggers aren't people. They are a savage, feral unevolved subspecies of humanity that has no right living among humans and stirring up all of the shit that they do.

24. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whiteirishandproud:

SamboQWashingkoon (5 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (5 Days Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,155 Thanks in 865 Posts

Originally Posted by Whiteirishandproud View Post
    Welcome, fellow boon basher! It's great that you've decided to join us here. Indeed, all PEOPLE are equal; but niggers aren't people. They are a savage, feral unevolved subspecies of humanity that has no right living among humans and stirring up all of the shit that they do.
    This. All of it.

Sucks to hear that niggers are present almost anywhere you go. I once saw an ad for Real Sheboons of Atlanta and that told me everything I need to know.

All that said, welcome!

26. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Firestorm:

Whip_Cracker (2 Days Ago),Whiteirishandproud (5 Days Ago)

+ Reply to Thread