User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nigloland Apologizes For 'Racist' African Boat Ride Nigloland, Dolancourt, l'Aube France

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Overseer

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 40,415 Thanks in 9,973 Posts

Nigloland Apologizes For 'Racist' African Boat Ride

French theme park 'Nigloland' in Dolancourt, l'Aube has issued an apology for what many are calling a racist boat ride.

French theme park Nigloland has been accused of racism over a ride that shows a black character carrying a bunch of bananas and hiding up a tree while speaking in an exaggerated African accent.

The 'African Cruise' ride in Dolancourt, l'Aube, sees visitors ride on a boat and float past attractions, including one where a black character helps a 'white boss' who is being attacked by a rhino.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cist-ride.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vv.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	214947

2. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Fed Up:

AvoidtheGroid (1 Week Ago),bixnood_cryptologist (1 Week Ago),boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Porch monkey (1 Week Ago),Proud Irish White (1 Week Ago),The Whip (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,370 Thanks in 873 Posts

Yeah, yeah. We know the drill here. Niggers and leftists gon' be demandin' fo dem ansuhs and they won't stop until the entire park is closed, because one little slight was made against Apefreakan monkeymen. If you love these fucking animals so much you God-forsaken leftist traitors, why don't you abandon your upper middle-class gated communities and commandeer a great exodus for you and your pets ? There you can have all the diversity you could ever want!

4. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whiteirishandproud:

AvoidtheGroid (1 Week Ago),boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Porch monkey (1 Week Ago),The Whip (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 56,323 Thanks in 13,877 Posts

Cry me a river niggers.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

6. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

AvoidtheGroid (1 Week Ago),boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),Porch monkey (1 Week Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (1 Week Ago),The Whip (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,614 Thanks in 581 Posts

They should make a exploding fuel truck ride next

Send all Niggers

8. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Porch monkey:

AvoidtheGroid (1 Week Ago),boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (1 Week Ago),The Whip (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,292 Thanks in 2,596 Posts

Love the ooking audio!

10. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked SamboQWashingkoon:

AvoidtheGroid (1 Week Ago),boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Porch monkey (1 Week Ago),The Whip (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,740 Thanks in 437 Posts

These theme parks have no imagination. Why use a rhino when you can use King Kong instead taking a bite out of one of the natives?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7912.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	214957

12. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked African Hunter:

AvoidtheGroid (1 Week Ago),boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Porch monkey (1 Week Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (1 Week Ago),The Whip (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 41,330 Thanks in 9,316 Posts

Originally Posted by OldIrishAsshole View Post
    Cry me a river niggers.
    They should have had an animatronic group of ANTIFA, and members of the SPLC, etc. kneeling at the end of this boat ride, actually filling the waterway with their tears. Just lying there, wailing and moaning, with streams of tears, creating the current that pushes the boat through the ride.
    You know this was niggerlovers, making a stink about this. Niggerlovers are even more ridiculous than the niggers, themselves. I swear they, actively, look for dumb shit like this to be “offended” over.

Reparation through repatriation, ONLY!
    All niggers must go !

14. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

AvoidtheGroid (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Porch monkey (1 Week Ago),The Whip (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 56,323 Thanks in 13,877 Posts

Originally Posted by boon-avoider View Post
    They should have had an animatronic group of ANTIFA, and members of the SPLC, etc. kneeling at the end of this boat ride, actually filling the waterway with their tears. Just lying there, wailing and moaning, with streams of tears, creating the current that pushes the boat through the ride.
    You know this was niggerlovers, making a stink about this. Niggerlovers are even more ridiculous than the niggers, themselves. I swear they, actively, look for dumb shit like this to be “offended” over.
    That's an awesome idea b-a!

16. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

AvoidtheGroid (1 Week Ago),boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Overseer

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 40,415 Thanks in 9,973 Posts

Originally Posted by boon-avoider View Post
    This reminds me of the Kate Smith God Bless America story, one person gets a bug up their ass and ruins it for everyone. According to this article the ride has been open since 2013 and has been seen by millions of people before one asshole goes to twitter.

A park spokesperson told Sun Online Travel: “Since 2013, 4.6 million passengers have rode on this attraction, and it’s one of their favourite attractions for visitors.
    https://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...7c166ebcfcccc4

18. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Fed Up:

AvoidtheGroid (1 Week Ago),boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 22,953 Thanks in 5,846 Posts

I think that the owners & proprietors of the ChimpMania site should offer to buy that animatronic tableau and feature it in our OWN amusement park. My coon-tribution would be a ride where a group is towed in the Griswold Family station wagon thru a nigger animatronic infested coon town to view all the robotic pavement ape monkeyshines. The windows automatically roll up when the first paw-gun shot is fired!
    And of course a nigger souvenir gift shop where you can buy shrunken haids, mammy salt & pepper shakers and other coon curios. Most importantly, niggers are NOT ALLOWED in the ChimpMania nigger Theme Park!

20. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Mistuh Bo-Bo:

AvoidtheGroid (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),no_apefiliation (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 23,763 Thanks in 8,185 Posts

The Truff beez rayciss n sheeit!

I H8 NIGGERS!

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,360 Thanks in 275 Posts

Where’s my apology from the abolitionists, the NAACP, and Obongo himself for this filthy shit reeking nigger plague I have to look at everyday? A river of tears over witnessing one robotic nigger in a tree!? Try spending years living among these wild apes in the Southern US you egocentric bastards.

23. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked no_apefiliation:

down low (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,074 Thanks in 255 Posts

Originally Posted by Mistuh Bo-Bo View Post
    I think that the owners & proprietors of the ChimpMania site should offer to buy that animatronic tableau and feature it in our OWN amusement park. My coon-tribution would be a ride where a group is towed in the Griswold Family station wagon thru a nigger animatronic infested coon town to view all the robotic pavement ape monkeyshines. The windows automatically roll up when the first paw-gun shot is fired!
    And of course a nigger souvenir gift shop where you can buy shrunken haids, mammy salt & pepper shakers and other coon curios. Most importantly, niggers are NOT ALLOWED in the ChimpMania nigger Theme Park!
    Fantastic idea!

I don't support the United Negro College fund because a waste is a terrible thing to mind.

25. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked AvoidtheGroid:

down low (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 8,099 Thanks in 2,043 Posts

I'm sure it's just something in the translation and all, or whatever, but I know I'd never go to a "Nigloland." That's just... way to close to Niggerland. If I wanted that, I'd go visit Camden, Newark, Compton, Detroit, Stain Louis, Cleeblunt, etc.

GET DAT BURGA KEENG

27. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked down low:

Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 8,216 Thanks in 3,661 Posts

Originally Posted by Fed Up View Post
    This reminds me of the Kate Smith God Bless America story, one person gets a bug up their ass and ruins it for everyone. According to this article the ride has been open since 2013 and was been seen by millions of people before one asshole goes to twitter.

https://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...7c166ebcfcccc4

with niggers everything is always racism or somebody's fault.

29. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Hoodie:

Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 8,203 Thanks in 3,204 Posts

I wish they would quit apologizing to niggers.

31. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked iaintthatnigger:

Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

+ Reply to Thread