User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ghetto lobsta prepared itself. Just heat & eat. Jaila Thomas, Lauren Williams

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 462 Thanks in 82 Posts

Ghetto Lobster Ghetto lobsta prepared itself. Just heat & eat.

While a Detroit sheboon, Jaila Thomas, 22, was drinking in its apepartment alone, its 18-day-old baybay somehow drowned in a bathtub full of water. The baybay, named as Lauren Williams, has the same last name as a nigger inhabiting one of the upstairs apepartments in the same block.

I'm not sure if this one counts as a rockfish or ghetto lobsta, apologies if I've posted it to the incorrect area.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fit-630x353-000.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	214854

Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	214856

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ead-in-bathtub

2. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked nigger remover:

Dixieman (2 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (2 Weeks Ago),no_apefiliation (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Proud Irish White (2 Weeks Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (2 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 23,057 Thanks in 5,870 Posts

The upstairs nigbor was quoted:
    "Her name is Lauren. Beautiful baby girl. She was a lively baby. She grabbed my wallet."

4. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Mistuh Bo-Bo:

Dixieman (2 Weeks Ago),igor (2 Weeks Ago),nigger remover (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Proud Irish White (2 Weeks Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (2 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12,106 Thanks in 2,692 Posts

When Mammy has to get her drink on, she ain't got time for no baby. Someone should tell the sheboon that Sniper will not cause drowsiness like malt likka will.

6. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

down low (2 Weeks Ago),igor (2 Weeks Ago),Liberal Nigger Hater (2 Weeks Ago),nigger remover (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Proud Irish White (2 Weeks Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (2 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,373 Thanks in 276 Posts

This would be just your average run of the mill rockfish. Ghetto lobsta is a nigglet that has been thoroughly tenderized with a bat/extension chord/rolling pin and heated to an internal temperature of 145 F in a scalding bath or crockpot. Once the skin flakes at the slight prod of a fork, the niggers are ready to season it with a couple band-aids and a dab of neosporin before preparing the side-dish of a bullshit story about how the nigglet was juss funnin with the deep fryer. At this point any remaining fambly members that didn't get sent to NU are ready to serve the dish to nigger lovers on goFundMe for gibs.

8. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked no_apefiliation:

Chimpmaster (2 Weeks Ago),nigger remover (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Proud Irish White (2 Weeks Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (2 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,242 Thanks in 748 Posts

Either way, its a good niglet. At the end of the day, that's really all that matters.

10. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

down low (2 Weeks Ago),igor (2 Weeks Ago),Liberal Nigger Hater (2 Weeks Ago),nigger remover (2 Weeks Ago),no_apefiliation (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (2 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,540 Thanks in 906 Posts

One less niglet. One less simian sucking from the taxpayers' tit. Well done ! Here's a bucket of the Colonel's Finest. Now go out and make it happen again.

12. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whiteirishandproud:

Dred Scott (2 Weeks Ago),Liberal Nigger Hater (2 Weeks Ago),nigger remover (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,373 Thanks in 276 Posts

Originally Posted by Dred Scott View Post
    Either way, its a good niglet. At the end of the day, that's really all that matters.
    Yeah, it doesn't really matter how the niggers prepare their nigglets for coonsumption, when it all boils down (pun intended) a good nigger's a good nigger!

14. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked no_apefiliation:

Dred Scott (2 Weeks Ago),Liberal Nigger Hater (2 Weeks Ago),nigger remover (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (2 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 56,540 Thanks in 13,923 Posts

Yeah right, a nigger taking a baff? Mammy was tired of that high pitched skreeee and done drowneded that lil' bish.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

16. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

Dred Scott (2 Weeks Ago),Liberal Nigger Hater (2 Weeks Ago),nigger remover (2 Weeks Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (2 Weeks Ago),TALCUMX (2 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 23,843 Thanks in 8,201 Posts

I always thought baby chimps knew to avoid water, guess not.

I H8 NIGGERS!

18. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ghetto_scum:

Liberal Nigger Hater (2 Weeks Ago),nigger remover (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (2 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (2 Weeks Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 254 Thanks in 51 Posts

batwing

So do we classify this as a rock fish or a ghetto lobster. I would say ghetto lobster because a rock fish is when niggers try to go ming and sink to the bottom like a anchor made of lead. If she cooked this baby alive we definitely would be calling it a ghetto lobster so the only thing missing was the flame so I would say ghetto lobster. Of course this is just my opinion I will leave it up to the experts to classify this one but I vote for ghetto lobster over rock fish. This shebeast will do very little time in prison because there is no life as cheap as Nigger on Nigger violence in the hood. The Niggers don't care the Libtards don't care and of course we certainly don't care so who cares, answer nobody.

20. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked TALCUMX:

Dred Scott (2 Weeks Ago),Liberal Nigger Hater (2 Weeks Ago),nigger remover (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Proud Irish White (2 Weeks Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (2 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,540 Thanks in 906 Posts

@TALCUMX rockfish is usually a happy accident. A is the deliberate work of a mammy sow cooking its niglet(s) to goodness.

22. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whiteirishandproud:

nigger remover (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),SamboQWashingkoon (2 Weeks Ago),TALCUMX (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,333 Thanks in 2,604 Posts

How many outstanding warrants did it have?

24. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked SamboQWashingkoon:

nigger remover (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (2 Weeks Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Whiteirishandproud View Post
    @TALCUMX rockfish is usually a happy accident. A is the deliberate work of a mammy sow cooking its niglet(s) to goodness.
    It seems to me that this was a deliberate act she put it in a tub of water and let it drown the only thing missing to make this a ghetto lobster was the water temperature.

26. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked TALCUMX:

OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (2 Weeks Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 117 Thanks in 39 Posts

Originally Posted by OldIrishAsshole View Post
    Yeah right, a nigger taking a baff? Mammy was tired of that high pitched skreeee and done drowneded that lil' bish.
    The only time a Nigger will take a "baff" is when they are stealing one, not to wash in.

28. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Liberal Nigger Hater:

OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by nigger remover View Post
    While a Detroit sheboon, Jaila Thomas, 22, was drinking in its apepartment alone, its 18-day-old baybay somehow drowned in a bathtub full of water. The baybay, named as Lauren Williams, has the same last name as a nigger inhabiting one of the upstairs apepartments in the same block.

I'm not sure if this one counts as a rockfish or ghetto lobsta, apologies if I've posted it to the incorrect area.

Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	214854

Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	214856

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ead-in-bathtub
    "Jaila Thomas", an appropriate name her mammy gave her.

30. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Liberal Nigger Hater:

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by TALCUMX View Post
    So do we classify this as a rock fish or a ghetto lobster. I would say ghetto lobster because a rock fish is when niggers try to go ming and sink to the bottom like a anchor made of lead. If she cooked this baby alive we definitely would be calling it a ghetto lobster so the only thing missing was the flame so I would say ghetto lobster. Of course this is just my opinion I will leave it up to the experts to classify this one but I vote for ghetto lobster over rock fish. This shebeast will do very little time in prison because there is no life as cheap as Nigger on Nigger violence in the hood. The Niggers don't care the Libtards don't care and of course we certainly don't care so who cares, answer nobody.

Rockfish or Ghetto Lobster, no matter what classification, it is one less Nigger and a future felon factory shut down.

32. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Liberal Nigger Hater:

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

batwing

The libtards will say this baby was not meant to be, yeah especially if your mother drowns you in a bath tub.

+ Reply to Thread