User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Niggerlovers in Memphis wonder why whites are in nigger schools’ gifted programs mostly 

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 45,425 Thanks in 14,282 Posts

Niggerlovers in Memphis wonder why whites are in nigger schools’ gifted programs mostly

In Memphis nigger-worshippers are scratching their heads (along with horsenostril niggers scratching their burrheads) wondering why at mostly nigger schools the gifted and talented students are mostly whites.

Do these niggerlovers really want me to draw them a diagram??!

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/fo...ools/976140265

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

2. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Maker:

boon-avoider (6 Days Ago),down low (6 Days Ago),johnny johnny (6 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Porch monkey (6 Days Ago),Rip Tide (6 Days Ago),Super Spook (6 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (6 Days Ago),Whiteirishandproud (3 Days Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 32,783 Thanks in 8,079 Posts

It couldn’t possibly be that niggers are mentally deficient compared to whites, so it must be dat evil ‘scrimination n’ sheeeit.

4. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

boon-avoider (6 Days Ago),down low (6 Days Ago),johnny johnny (6 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Porch monkey (6 Days Ago),Rip Tide (6 Days Ago),Super Spook (6 Days Ago),Whiteirishandproud (3 Days Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,266 Thanks in 1,452 Posts

‘We are working diligently to figure out why’. Libtards never learn and are immune to one hundred years of completely consistent, peer reviewed, scientific data on the yawning intelligence chasm between humans and the sub-normal, failed ape species of the nigger.

The nigger's effect on civilization

I hate niggers more each day.

6. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked johnny johnny:

boon-avoider (6 Days Ago),down low (6 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Porch monkey (6 Days Ago),Rip Tide (6 Days Ago),Super Spook (6 Days Ago),Whiteirishandproud (3 Days Ago)

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 32,093 Thanks in 8,072 Posts

I thought integrating schools and busing was supposed to create equal opportunities for the nigger species and allow them to show that they were intellectually equal to the human white students ? It's been 50 years since they initiated busing and nothing has changed. I was there as a young student in Memphis in the early 70's and even as a "dumb white kid", I knew it was a waste of time, energy and tax dollars trying to educate a nigger that had no interest in education. To a nigger, school is where you go to eat a free breakfast/lunch, buy drugs, fight and try to muh'dik the white girls. The most important thing I learned there was how much I hated niggers and to avoid them if at all possible.

8. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whip_Cracker:

boon-avoider (6 Days Ago),down low (6 Days Ago),EastAsianSoutherner (6 Days Ago),nigs fn stink (4 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (6 Days Ago),Porch monkey (6 Days Ago),Rip Tide (6 Days Ago),Super Spook (6 Days Ago),Whiteirishandproud (3 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 54,995 Thanks in 13,597 Posts

This just in, niggers are stupid, film at eleven.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

10. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

boon-avoider (6 Days Ago),down low (6 Days Ago),Porch monkey (6 Days Ago),Rip Tide (6 Days Ago),Super Spook (6 Days Ago),Whiteirishandproud (3 Days Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,765 Thanks in 656 Posts

No worries about the ones who are puzzled by this being labeled as "gifted".

12. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

boon-avoider (6 Days Ago),down low (6 Days Ago),Porch monkey (6 Days Ago),Rip Tide (6 Days Ago),Super Spook (6 Days Ago),Whiteirishandproud (3 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 48,785 Thanks in 12,438 Posts

"The Bell Curve" should be required reading by all educators.

14. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

boon-avoider (6 Days Ago),down low (6 Days Ago),johnny johnny (6 Days Ago),Porch monkey (6 Days Ago),Whiteirishandproud (3 Days Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,610 Thanks in 1,943 Posts

First hand knowledge: Those in skoos KNOW niggers are stupid. "Blacks" are (and have been, forever) a sub-category in every aspect and level of testing, from classroom to state. "Blacks" are ALWAYS at the bottom, in every subject, in every test, forever. Usually works like this, from top to bottom: Asian, White, Latino, Handicapped/Special Needs, Low Income/Nigger. Niggers are consistently at the bottom of the class, and highest only in behavioral issues, forcing many schools to "limit" the number of disciplinary referrals, not to mention suspensions, since.... dat rayciss.

Niggers do not belong in human schools. Often, they will be forced upon teachers in the "honors" or "gifted" programs/courses, because mammy screamed "DAT RAYCISS" and then the entire program/course is lowered, since the stink-ape can't keep up or understand the work in the first place. The coon will have endless resources available, and an entire system behind it to ensure it's "success," (i.e., teachers being forced to pass the nigger, since failing be rayciss) and the jigaboo will still not even complete the work, much less have the ability to handwrite it's name beyond a second grade, sloppy level.

The number of niggers I've seen "graduate" is appalling. THEY ALL DO.

The number of niggers I've seen who actually deserved to, who completed the work/proper attendance, have stayed out of trouble, passed all of the tests, etc., is like 2, over the past 15 years- and both of them were apedopted by humans. One is now in the military, the other in the NFL, some second-stringer for the Ravens (Bootlipmo')

16. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked down low:

Dred Scott (3 Days Ago),johnny johnny (6 Days Ago),Porch monkey (6 Days Ago),Whiteirishandproud (3 Days Ago)

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 40,882 Thanks in 9,210 Posts

Originally Posted by down low View Post
    ... One is now in the military, the other in the NFL, some second-stringer for the Ravens (Bootlipmo')
    Huh oh...and here I was not giving a flying turd what became of those majik niggers.

Reparation through repatriation, ONLY!
    All niggers must go !

18. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked boon-avoider:

down low (6 Days Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,874 Thanks in 435 Posts

What is the qualifications to consider a nigger gifted? Counting to 10? Speaking without Ebonics? Walking upright?

Send all Niggers

20. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Porch monkey:

down low (6 Days Ago),Negroid (1 Day Ago),no_apefiliation (6 Days Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,610 Thanks in 1,943 Posts

Originally Posted by Porch monkey View Post
    What is the qualifications to consider a nigger gifted? Counting to 10? Speaking without Ebonics? Walking upright?
    They have "different definitions of success," is how it is usually phrased. I'm going with: knows to lower the seat to sit on the toilet. Wiping/washing hands/lowering of pants/etc. still escapes them tho.

22. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked down low:

Porch monkey (6 Days Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 198 Thanks in 69 Posts

Even the nigger lovers are not that stupid. “...working diligently to find out why.” They know just as well why as everyone here. That’s just another level of pandering. Makes me sick.

24. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Lon Moore:

down low (6 Days Ago)

+ Reply to Thread