User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Niggerlover tells me, "They own that house, they're nice." I set her straight! 

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 45,428 Thanks in 14,283 Posts

Niggerlover tells me, "They own that house, they're nice." I set her straight!

One of my wife's friends has a husband who knows what horsenostril niggers are up to and what subhuman beasts niggers are. But his wife who just had another kid doesn't get it, she has a couple friends at her job that think horsenostril niggers are wonderful animals here to help us. My wife's friend just started a new job with my wife and when we were over today looking at the new baby I saw blubberlip niggers moved into a bi-level home about 5 houses down from them now on the street and a filthy nigger relative of theirs was in front with an ultra-dogshit 1999 Lumina Coupe (I use that to insult the nigger's old Monte Carlo, which looks EXACTLY like the 1999 Lumina) sitting on nigger rims with niggercoon rap blaring. I gave a shitty look to the niggers and drove by slowly - the nigger actually turned the cRap noise down.

So in the house we brought diapers to her and I said, "Great, you have niggers now 5 houses down." I'm sure her husband wasn't pleased. So she said to me (she's Asian), "well they bought that nice house, they MUST have money and be good 'people.'" I said, "PEOPLE"?!?!!?!? Huh?!? So she says, "Well we looked at that house and it listed for such-and-such."

Well I was ready for that... I said, "You know my brother that worked at Centipede (a fake name I'm using for an Illinois company that makes offroad machinery) and had his MBA and other degrees and they hired a poorly educated nigger to be his boss and fired my brother and replaced him with a nigger and these filthy niggers can afford these homes because WE pay the price and NIGGERS get this preferential treatment of nigger-worshippers."

She had time to talk to us as the infant was asleep and she said, "OK, well let me ask you a question, look how they've been treated?" I said, "I grew up in a Chicongo suburb and my folks kept moving further away, from K-12 I got daily racial slurs from niggers and daily assaults (punched in the arm), in college they attacked me and friends all the way an hour east in a Benton Harlem, MI park... Further niggers robbed both of my grandpas at gunpoint, strongarm robbed my elderly mom, tried carjacking my elderly dad, robbed my uncle's office secretary at gunpoint, destroyed my aun't neighborhood in Bellwood (west of Chicongo) and now the home her grandparents built in 1948 has niggers knuckling around in front saying, 'Get the fuck outta our neighborhood, white bitch!' Why don't you go live with them like me or bring one in to the bedroom next to your 11 year-old daughter and THEN tell me how great niggers are?" --> Crickets

I said, "Name one city that niggers have taken from ruin to prosperity, I'll give you $100" and I put a C-note on the coffee table. She finally tried to retreat and said, "Does the movie Black Panther count?" and chuckled. I said, "You know that is 100% based on nigger Huey P. Newton, the founder of the Black Panthers and you can Google it?" I continued, "You know the Panthers are a group that espouses and DOES kill whites, like Assata Shakur who executed a white cop? Did you take your daughter to see that?!?! A movie based on niggers that promote white killings???"

She picked her phone up, I said, "Search 'huey p newton black panther movie pic' and tell me what the FIRST photo is that comes up. It's a photo showing how Nigger Panther is based on Huey P. Newton the WHITE cop killer nigger, do you see it, the FIRST pic??" She replies to me incredulously, "But, but, but HOW is that possible, someone killing cops <I interrupted with "WHITE cops"> is the basis for a movie <I interjected "FAKE movie"> that is a Marvel hero?!" I retorted... "Folks like you that give these human-shAPEd nigger animals the benefit of the doubt every day and give them jobs they can't do and don't deserve where they steal and can move into our human neighborhoods. THOSE are the people that allow this to happen."

My wife came in from the kitchen where she had been loading the dishwasher for her friend who had the baby 3 days ago and said, "What're you talking about?" Her friend changed the subject and wasn't pissed, I could tell she was thinking about how her husband views horsenostril niggerbeasts.

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

2. The Following 12 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Maker:

Billyape Pride (1 Week Ago),boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),MisterYT (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Porch monkey (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Super Spook (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,232 Thanks in 645 Posts

Excellent work, my friend! Maybe your words of wisdom will find a permanent home even in the back of her mind. The MSM and liberal brainwashing is powerful, but so is the human brain, and it can overcome, with time, patience, and the proper deprogramming techniques. Like a ritual sex abuse victim emerging from a lunatic doomsday cult for the first time and facing the real world, a nigger lover, even some CBs and ODs are really, at their core, victims of a cult mentality.

4. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whiteirishandproud:

down low (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Porch monkey (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Super Spook (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,247 Thanks in 2,253 Posts

Usually coddlers get quite furious when told/shown facts. Hopefully your message did get through to it.

All niggers are created equally worthless.

6. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked web2:

iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Porch monkey (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Super Spook (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,326 Thanks in 722 Posts

Wait till things start mysteriously disappearing, her children come home crying after having been assaulted and robbed and their bicycles stolen by niglet thieves, and vandalism starts happening. She'll sing another tune then!

Some people only need firsthand experience of the Beast from Darkest Apefreaka to become devoted nigger-haters.

8. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Sulla Felix:

Billyape Pride (1 Week Ago),boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Porch monkey (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Super Spook (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 54,996 Thanks in 13,598 Posts

I'm surprised she wasn't taught the truth about niggers by her parents if she's Asian.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

10. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),Porch monkey (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Super Spook (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Clayton County, GA (aka Nigger-infested hellhole)
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 330 Thanks in 68 Posts

A middle-class and upper-class uppity nigger is still a nigger. Uppity niggers are still animals that played crap music loud and do all these monkeyshines. Every single nigger have their inner chimp and would chimpout at any moment. I bet the reason why uppity niggers could afford these houses is due to affirmative action and welfare. In Metro Apelanta, we also have an influx of niggers invading the suburbs. My county, Clayton County (Georgia), used to be majority human but then it became a shithole when it immediately changed to a majority nigger county. With the exception of majority human enclaves in the county, my county is literally no different from the inner-city ghetto. It is not wealth or money or "discrimination" that is a problem, it is niggers that are a problem.

As for the coddlers, I think some of them are naive and brainwashed into thinking niggers are just like us. Wait until she or any of her family members get robbed, assaulted, or worse by these chimps.

12. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked EastAsianSoutherner:

Billyape Pride (1 Week Ago),boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),Porch monkey (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Super Spook (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 48,785 Thanks in 12,438 Posts

Ah yes, dem Blakk Pamfers :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	1 
Size:	127.6 KB 
ID:	214297

14. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

Billyape Pride (1 Week Ago),boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),down low (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),Porch monkey (1 Week Ago),Super Spook (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,610 Thanks in 1,943 Posts

Good work, Maker.

I'm seeing this in my neighborhood now, decent houses now being turned into nigger rentals, once the homeowner moves out- rental companies are buying up the houses, and within a few weeks, the house is a slim representation of what it once was- grass unmowed for weeks, (if ever) weeds, trash in the yard, cheap plastic "children's" toys just tossed around the backyard, junked hoopties in da skreet, etc. There is a "housing association," but they only exist to harrass white homeowners; coons can, like every thing else in life, do whatever the fuck they want on the rental property.

I'm even seeing coal burners walking pitbulls from time to time, or their half-breed niglets throwing trash and screaming in the street. When I first moved here almost 15 years ago, there wasn't a nigger in sight. All it takes is ONE, then they breed and multiply like rats. Hood rats. We're even now getting reports on the news of niggers prowling at night, checking car door handles and stealing what they "find." Hopefully your friend there wises up before it's too late. When I move someday, I'm moving back into the country, in some remote-ass location. Who cares if it takes me an hour to drive to work. I like to drive.

16. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked down low:

Billyape Pride (1 Week Ago),boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),EastAsianSoutherner (1 Week Ago),iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),Porch monkey (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 40,883 Thanks in 9,211 Posts

Good on you, Brother @Maker! I, also, (as long as I see a shred of intelligence in a person) don’t let opportunities pass to try and educate indoctrinated (or, more so, semi-indoctrinated) people that are of the absurd idea that “they’re not all bad”. I don’t bother with, outright niggerlovers, I don’t associate with them, and it would be wasted breath anyway.
    There are SCORES of good humans out there that have been force-fed nigger-worship propaganda, that NEED to be shown the truth, or they are destined to become nigger victims. Sometimes, all you need to do is “plant a seed” and they will eventually come around, if they have any sense. And sometimes it takes a full-on, fact providing argument. Personally, I think it is worth it, if I’m able to provide information that snaps 1 out of 5 out of their propaganda-induced coma. That means, you’ve help spare that person, as well as those around them from becoming easy nigger prey.
    This person’s idea that, since the niggers were able to afford the house they must be ok, is absolutely ridiculous. There are tons of ways a nigger could get it’s paws on the cash for a down payment. Ways that are not available to you or me.
    It could be drug money, it could be, simply stolen, etc. There are also PLENTY of state and county programs, in my area anyway, that literally just hand niggers the money for a 20% deposit, that doesn’t even have to be paid back, as long as they don’t already own property, and don’t sell the property within the first 5 years.
    I hope you got through, and opened her eyes.

Reparation through repatriation, ONLY!
    All niggers must go !

18. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

iaintthatnigger (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),Porch monkey (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),web2 (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 22,449 Thanks in 5,738 Posts

You're absolutely right, boon-avoider, those niggers don't "own" that house, the bank does!

20. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Mistuh Bo-Bo:

boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Porch monkey (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,786 Thanks in 780 Posts

Originally Posted by Sulla Felix View Post
    Wait till things start mysteriously disappearing, her children come home crying after having been assaulted and robbed and their bicycles stolen by niglet thieves, and vandalism starts happening.
    Yup, the sound of sirens won't be far away
    @Rip Tide that pic is pretty funny, nice one

22. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Firestorm:

Maker (1 Week Ago),Porch monkey (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,875 Thanks in 435 Posts

A nigger is a nigger there no changing that, no matter how much they try to act like a human the inner chimp is inside waiting to come out.

Send all Niggers

24. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Porch monkey:

boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

+ Reply to Thread