+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Europe 

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 127 Thanks in 32 Posts

Hello from Europe

Hello, new member here. My country is a member of the European Union (EU) and it's disappointing to see how our sellout human politicians all across Europe and many brainwashed humans try to import as many Africoons as possible. They try to transform EU into this multicultural knives, rape & acid attacks jungle that is now for example London, UK.
    Thanks for the add.

2. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked BuckWench:

cowboy (1 Week Ago),EastAsianSoutherner (1 Week Ago),hhhh (3 Days Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Maker (5 Days Ago),MightyWhite (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),pool dog (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 32,057 Thanks in 8,061 Posts

Hello BuckWench, and welcome to Chimpmania, the world's #1 source for monkeyshines and the truth about niggers.

We're glad you decided to join us and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.
    We want you to enjoy your visits here and encourage you to join in on the nigger bashing.
    Please make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules and remember, we don't advocate violence and we don't bash humans!
    If you have any questions or problems, please PM any Administrator/Moderator.
    Also, please tell your friends and family about us and invite them to join us in bashing the nigger beasts.
    Now, come bash some niggers with us and help spread the truth about the ways of the feral nigger.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3d-Animasi-Monkey-Wave-Hand-Animated.gif 
Views:	52 
Size:	755.1 KB 
ID:	214290

4. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whip_Cracker:

Maker (5 Days Ago),MightyWhite (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Super Moderator
    CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,258 Thanks in 2,799 Posts

Greetings

6. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked ChimpsPatrol:

Maker (5 Days Ago),MightyWhite (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,239 Thanks in 2,252 Posts

Welcome.

All niggers are created equally worthless.

8. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked web2:

Maker (5 Days Ago),MightyWhite (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,298 Thanks in 2,221 Posts

They are sell out pieces of shit. There is no such thing as nigger refugees or asylum seekers. Nogs have been purposely overbred for this very invasion to cause as much human destruction as possible.

10. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked cowboy:

BuckWench (1 Week Ago),johnny johnny (1 Week Ago),Maker (5 Days Ago),MightyWhite (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 54,907 Thanks in 13,579 Posts

2,4,6,8, niggers are what we really hate! Welcome amigo.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

12. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

Maker (5 Days Ago),MightyWhite (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 48,718 Thanks in 12,424 Posts

Welcome aboard and I hope that CM helps alleviate any symptoms you might have associated with Chronic Nigger Fatigu Syndrome. And yes, niggers act like niggers no matter what coontinent they find themselves on.

@ cowboy

Coddlers have literally destroyed nearly every civilized country on earth with their free food/medicine which has lead to catastrophic nigger overbreeding.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	3 
Size:	226.3 KB 
ID:	214296

14. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

johnny johnny (1 Week Ago),Maker (5 Days Ago),MightyWhite (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,954 Thanks in 1,647 Posts

Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day.

16. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked MightyWhite:

Maker (5 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,653 Thanks in 2,424 Posts

Welcome friend. Please post niggershines from your local newspapers and TV.

18. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked SamboQWashingkoon:

Maker (5 Days Ago),MightyWhite (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,781 Thanks in 780 Posts

Welcome BuckWench, I hear you, niggers are a plague no matter WHERE they may go, Europeans MUST reject niggers and all of their primitive, dirty, violent ways.

Originally Posted by cowboy View Post
    They are sell out pieces of shit. There is no such thing as nigger refugees or asylum seekers. Nogs have been purposely overbred for this very invasion to cause as much human destruction as possible.
    Exactly, it is a controlled, planned campaign to destroy Europe from the inside.

20. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Firestorm:

BuckWench (1 Week Ago),Maker (5 Days Ago),MightyWhite (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 45,338 Thanks in 14,259 Posts

Originally Posted by BuckWench View Post
    Hello, new member here. My country is a member of the European Union (EU) and it's disappointing to see how our sellout human politicians all across Europe and many brainwashed humans try to import as many Africoons as possible. They try to transform EU into this multicultural knives, rape & acid attacks jungle that is now for example London, UK.
    Thanks for the add.
    BuckWench, one of my many visits to the UK included a stay at a Paddington B&B and at Paddington Station when 2 horsenostril niggers from Ethiapeia or Somalia jumped turnstiles and shoved a female cop to the ground I yelled, “You want me to grab one of those niggers” that weighed maybe 140 lbs. and I was incredulous when she replied, “Careful, using that word is grounds for an arrest for ‘racial abuse.’”

That’s one of 1,000 stories I have.

WELCOME!

P.S., Don’t ever visit Chicongo.

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

22. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Maker:

BuckWench (3 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (5 Days Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 191 Thanks in 69 Posts

Originally Posted by Maker View Post
    BuckWench, one of my many visits to the UK included a stay at a Paddington B&B and at Paddington Station when 2 horsenostril niggers from Ethiapeia or Somalia jumped turnstiles and shoved a female cop to the ground I yelled, “You want me to grab one of those niggers” that weighed maybe 140 lbs. and I was incredulous when she replied, “Careful, using that word is grounds for an arrest for ‘racial abuse.’”

That’s one of 1,000 stories I have.

WELCOME!

P.S., Don’t ever visit Chicongo.
    This is insanity for that coddler UK cop to threaten you with arrest when you tried to help her. Next time, let her deal with the spooks on her own.

24. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked hhhh:

Maker (3 Days Ago)

+ Reply to Thread