User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coalburner Katelyn Jae is Coonstipated by her pet half-breed nigger Coontry Singer Kane Brown 

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Clayton County, GA (aka Nigger-infested hellhole)
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 330 Thanks in 68 Posts

Coalburner Katelyn Jae is Coonstipated by her pet half-breed nigger Coontry Singer Kane Brown

If you don't know who Kane Brown is, he's a half-breed mutant nigger coontry singer. He, along with Nigger Coontry Singer Jimmie Allen, are fuxxating country music turning it into Crap and R&B. Apparently, Nigger Kane Brown ended up marrying a coalburning trash named Katelyn Jae. She is expected to be coonstipated by that nigger.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-country-music

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KaneBrown #1.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	6.2 KB 
ID:	214199Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kane Brown #2.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	754.3 KB 
ID:	214200

2. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked EastAsianSoutherner:

boon-avoider (2 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (2 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,786 Thanks in 780 Posts

niggers in country music.. That's sad, and proof that these supposed "rankings" are all fabricated, no country fan would stand for a nigger's ooking and eeking.

And of course some stupid slut would fall for this crap and become a burner...

4. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Firestorm:

down low (2 Weeks Ago),EastAsianSoutherner (2 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (2 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,231 Thanks in 645 Posts

Burn the coal, pay the toll. I give it six months before the CB is ventilated.

6. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whiteirishandproud:

boon-avoider (2 Weeks Ago),down low (2 Weeks Ago),EastAsianSoutherner (2 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,875 Thanks in 435 Posts

It never met its dad more then likely papa chimp is in the

Send all Niggers

8. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Porch monkey:

boon-avoider (2 Weeks Ago),down low (2 Weeks Ago),EastAsianSoutherner (2 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Clayton County, GA (aka Nigger-infested hellhole)
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 330 Thanks in 68 Posts

Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    niggers in country music.. That's sad, and proof that these supposed "rankings" are all fabricated, no country fan would stand for a nigger's ooking and eeking.

And of course some stupid slut would fall for this crap and become a burner...
    I am fan of country music though I prefer completely nigger-free country music from the 1960s to 1990s and bluegrass music. A few years ago, with the exception of that nigger Darius Rucker, all of the country singers from my local radio stations are nigger-free. Now, there are new nigger country singer (like Koon Brown and Jimmie Allen) who are turning country into crap and R&B. Every time Nigger Koon Brown, Jimmie Allen, and Darius Rucker suddenly shows on my station, I immediately change to the other station because their music is absolutely crap and not real country.

Because Kane Brown is shitted out from a coalburner and is currently with a coalburning trash, it really pisses me off that there is now promotion of bestiality in the country music scene. Usually, it is human country music listeners that don't commit bestiality or become nigger-lover while actual coalburner and wigger usually listen to crap music.

10. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked EastAsianSoutherner:

boon-avoider (2 Weeks Ago),down low (2 Weeks Ago),no_apefiliation (2 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (2 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 40,882 Thanks in 9,210 Posts

Just because they call it country, doesn’t make it so. Don’t forget, some people refer to niggers as “black people”.
    There is close to NOTHING that is country music being produced today, and this (and any other nigger, including Charlie Pride) ain’t it either.

Reparation through repatriation, ONLY!
    All niggers must go !

12. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

down low (2 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (2 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,066 Thanks in 222 Posts

I like country music too but won’t tolerate any coontry ooking. Nigger loving in country music is out of control, as most modern country sounds like some kind of bullshit R&B (robbing and beating) with a guitar strum every so often. I don’t know much about this nigger, but there is actually a former human country singer, Thomas Rhett who has an adopted apefrican nigger baby. I only know this because it had lyrics in a song saying just that, “I’m gonna adopt a baby from Uganda”. When I heard this garbage assaulting my ears on the radio, I just about wanted to pull over and vomit.

14. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked no_apefiliation:

down low (2 Weeks Ago),Porch monkey (2 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,786 Thanks in 780 Posts

Originally Posted by EastAsianSoutherner View Post
    Every time Nigger Koon Brown, Jimmie Allen, and Darius Rucker suddenly shows on my station, I immediately change to the other station because their music is absolutely crap and not real country.
    Exactly, so when said country stations say that the niggers' "songs" are a hit, you know they are talking bullshit.

16. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Firestorm:

down low (2 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,392 Thanks in 1,604 Posts

There's nothing quite as worthless as a white girl with a nigger...

“Just when you think niggers can’t sink any lower, they manage to drain just a little more from the cesspool”

Irateirishman, American Hero

18. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked igor:

down low (2 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),EastAsianSoutherner (2 Weeks Ago),no_apefiliation (2 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (1 Week Ago)

+ Reply to Thread