User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why can't niggers and their lovers come up with a better defense? back to africa, niggers, deportation

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,360 Thanks in 275 Posts

Why can't niggers and their lovers come up with a better defense?

Why is it, the only defense niggers and their lovers have for their antics is "dat be rayciss"?

You bring up the crime statistics not just in the USA, but across the world. For example, South Africa has the highest instances of rape and sexual crimes against children/incest in the world, and in their eyes you just went from "ignorant to the economic disparity of niggers" to a neo-nazi, white supremacist, klansman, etc..

Anybody with half a brain should be able to see filthy nigger beasts exactly for what they are, and it doesn't require " a generation of hate" to realize that. One of the most common nigger defenses is that "racists" were taught to be that why by their parents. Well if that's the case, why is it that I had to teach my parents who were from nigger free parts of America, exactly why niggers are worthless pieces of shit, who should be referred to as NIGGERS? I didn't learn how to hate niggers from anyone except the fat obnoxious shit-skins themselves.

Any "why do niggers" question I think has a simple answer, "because they are niggers". That pretty much sums up any query that someone could have about niggers and their bizarre behaviour. What I want to know, is why there are so many people who defend the nigger, when they don't know one valid reason to defend the nigger other than "dat be rayciss"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual...n_South_Africa Facts be rayciss, aren't they niggers?

2. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked no_apefiliation:

BUST CHO LIP (07-15-2019),Ghetto_scum (07-15-2019),Hoodie (07-14-2019),igor (07-15-2019),Mistuh Bo-Bo (07-15-2019),OldIrishAsshole (07-15-2019),Paddyroller (07-14-2019)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 23,759 Thanks in 8,184 Posts

All can be summed up in one word: s

I H8 NIGGERS!

4. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ghetto_scum:

Mistuh Bo-Bo (07-15-2019),no_apefiliation (07-15-2019),OldIrishAsshole (07-15-2019)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,499 Thanks in 1,079 Posts

This is definitely "Post of the Day" material. You know No_Ape, I have pondered this question feverishly in the past few days. Even I was indoctrinated over the years to the point of being near White guilt. That was until I became a school teacher in 2008 at Title 1 school district. My previous views on equality and whatever soon came to a halt. I learned more about the Nigger beast in one year than I did the previous 40 years of my life.
    Intrinsically, I could always sense danger and dimwittedness from niggers. But for some reason there was a hope that they may have some redeeming salvation. But those wishes of nigger salvation have been long lost and abandoned. Some people are just too thick to understand it. Blame it on indoctrination from the media, education and all types of Guilt that has been jammed into our brains over the years.
    My hope is that some or all people will "get it" and face the revelation that has been gnawing at their denial for so long.

I have to add, I never had any White Guilt at all. But I was troubled by the idea of it and the lazy accusation of being called a racist upset me. So that's why, like so many others, I hid my disdain for niggers.

6. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked BUST CHO LIP:

igor (07-15-2019),no_apefiliation (07-15-2019),OldIrishAsshole (07-15-2019)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 56,303 Thanks in 13,871 Posts

Niggers are inferior by every measure, and prove it every day. Screaming "rayciss" is the only resort of coons and their coddlers.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

8. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

Mistuh Bo-Bo (07-15-2019),no_apefiliation (07-15-2019)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 24,392 Thanks in 9,000 Posts

I grew up during segregation. My first five years of public school was nigger free. Then the nigger lubbin gubbimint crammed the black bastards down our throats. At that age I really didn't know anything about niggers. But I got a crash course on the violent black pieces of shit real quick.

I can say the niggers made a bad and lasting first impression on me. I've hated the fucking bastards ever since!!!

10. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Anti-Nigger:

BUST CHO LIP (07-15-2019),Mistuh Bo-Bo (07-15-2019),no_apefiliation (07-15-2019),OldIrishAsshole (07-15-2019)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,499 Thanks in 2,296 Posts

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	asset.jpeg.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	213622. At times I think libtards/coddlers are preprogramed to defend niggers...no matter what.

All niggers are created equally worthless.

12. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked web2:

BUST CHO LIP (07-15-2019),Mistuh Bo-Bo (07-15-2019),no_apefiliation (07-15-2019),OldIrishAsshole (07-15-2019)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,146 Thanks in 864 Posts

The problem boils down to three words: just like us . nigger lovers STILL think that due to their physiological similarities, that niggers are the same as us. Unfortunately (as we are all WELL aware) they do NOT possess the mental, and emotional skills/attributes/qualities/whatever that truly sets man from animal. This is what they (NLs) can't comprehend. I THINK (For what that's worth) that NLs perpetually believe that niggers are maybe slower than us, but will eventually find their place in civilization, and have run out of excuses as to why this has not happened, crying "racist" is the only tactic they have left, and I believe they are desperately using it to buy niggers time to achieve something we know will not happen, but they think will.

Interesting you mentioned South Africa there, I don't agree with everything about apartheid, (such as the suppression of S.A.'s Indian and Chinese communities) BUT, separating humans and niggers was like a dam wall between civilization and disaster. What the nigger lovers, liberals and the like thought the end of Apartheid meant was that niggers were able to carve out a civilization for themselves in S.A. , what the niggers themselves thought is that they had free reign to do as they please. That is what we are seeing now, sexual violence, both NHI , and more worryingly nigger on human, is at epidemic levels, and the crime has spiralled out of control. Yes, you do get crime everywhere, but not like this, there is some (for want of a better term, please excuse me) some fucked up barbaric shit going on, and like the MSM in both the U.S., and Europe, our media is vague at best, downright silent at worst. It's not like the precedent isn't there, all one needs to do is look at the rest of this uncivilized, barbaric, shithole of a continent. Whenever there is a war SOMEWHERE in Africa (which is pretty much all the time) the acts committed are incomprehensible by human standards. Why then would South Africa be any different?

14. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Firestorm:

+ Reply to Thread