User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SNNOD niggers learned their swiming lesson good! Umarie Chamble, Keylon Ramsay

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 32,187 Thanks in 7,956 Posts

batwing SNNOD niggers learned their swiming lesson good!

Sheboon Umarie Chamble was trying to teach nigger Keylon Ramsay how to in the ocean at Beach 9th Street in Far Rockaway, Queens, a beach known for its severe rip tides. Both niggers did good. The niggers went ming after dark when no life guard was on duty.

Two niggers drown in the ocean. I say so what, but every lame stream media radio and TV station and newspaper covered this story nonstop because the drownees were niggers. This got more coverage than Iran's sabre-rattling, the illegal immigration crisis, the national debt, and other news that actually matters.

One thing is for sure, this drowning not only removed two niggers, it removed generations of future niggers. Thank you Atlantic Ocean! I hope the pollution was minimal.

When I was a kid, my parents used to take me and my siblings to there. It was nigger-free back then, and we kids (and everyone else who swam there) knew that when the rip tide caught you, you parallel to shore until you reach the groins (see https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/groin definition #3) and then ashore, or climb up and walk to shore.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/10/police...island-couple/

2. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

Billyape Pride (6 Days Ago),Maker (6 Days Ago),nigs fn stink (6 Days Ago),Proud Irish White (5 Days Ago),Rip Tide (6 Days Ago),Spook Chaser (4 Days Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9 Thanks in 5 Posts

Rockfish

4. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Mr-Uncle-Ruckus:

Rip Tide (6 Days Ago),Spook Chaser (4 Days Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 8,215 Thanks in 1,627 Posts

Are Nig York City coons really gonna let some raycis ass ocean push 'em around like that?
    Niggers from the five boroughs need to groidal up and knuckle out beachside to gibs that fool Atlantic a lesson in ruhspek it ain't never forget!

6. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Billyape Pride:

Paddyroller (6 Days Ago),Proud Irish White (5 Days Ago),Rip Tide (6 Days Ago),Spook Chaser (4 Days Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 17,143 Thanks in 4,203 Posts

Going to be a nigger lotto attempt.

"We ain't got no chips and dip"

8. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked nigs fn stink:

Rip Tide (6 Days Ago),Spook Chaser (4 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 47,618 Thanks in 12,187 Posts

Gotta love em rip tides and don't worry about the pollution as the coons will probably wash up in Jersey....as if anyone will notice.

10. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

Paddyroller (6 Days Ago),Proud Irish White (5 Days Ago),Spook Chaser (4 Days Ago)

+ Reply to Thread