Thread: Teeniggers storm, Loot, Vandalize and Rob Walgreens in Philly 

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 32,187 Thanks in 7,956 Posts

Teeniggers storm, Loot, Vandalize and Rob Walgreens in Philly

This happened on July 4th, but the police released the footage today.

2. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

bixnood_cryptologist (3 Days Ago),boon-avoider (1 Week Ago),down low (3 Days Ago),Hoodie (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Mistuh Bo-Bo (6 Days Ago),NeverRelax (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Proud Irish White (5 Days Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Spook Chaser (5 Days Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,410 Thanks in 696 Posts

Originally Posted by down low View Post
    Something has to change in this country, otherwise all is lost. Not sure why these leftists want America to become a third-world nigger shithole so badly, but that seems to be what they're obsessed with. All niggers, all the time. You will NEVER see any race of humans do this. You're not going to see 60 Asian kids trash a Walgreens, or 60 Latin kids. There's not going to be 60 Indians or Arabic, Middle-Eastern kids do this. Hell, you're not even going to see 60 of the libtard-hated "whites" do this, despite national heritage or ancestral nation of origin. Only niggers, that's all it will EVER BE.

Yet, this group of shit ugly, stupid, violent, uncivilized, deadly, unconscionable savages are worshipped, and GIVEN this country because they're niggers! WHAT THE FUCK? WHY?! Is anyone besides ourselves asking this? Is anyone in government, law enforcement, politics, you name it, asking WHY? Isn't it obvious by now that these APES DO NOT BELONG HERE? Ship this plague back. Get them the hell out of the civilized nations of the Earth. WHY are there niggers in Sweden, for example? WHY are there niggers in Norway? For that matter, WHY are their niggers in Japan, Australia, England? WHY are they still here?! WHY are we shipping boatloads of coons into Minneapolis, from shithole Somalia?

I can't take it anymore! [email protected]#$!
    Post of the day for me. Those are a LOT of questions that must be answered. People can answer them, but are too scared to, either because they don't want to be labeled "racist", or they just don't want to confront and acknowledge the truth because it would shatter their narrative reality.

4. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Firestorm:

bixnood_cryptologist (3 Days Ago),down low (3 Days Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,138 Thanks in 304 Posts

When I was searching for what the word "paddyroller" mean, I lit upon a Wikipedia entry "Slave patrol", definitely written by one or a bunch of nigger-sympathizing leftists:

Slave owners feared slave gatherings would allow them to trade or steal goods, and the potential for organizing a revolt or rebellion
    It's very sad that the leftist scum ain't capable of any business, otherwise I would like to see them in the store owners' shoes.

By the way, now I understand why the Walgreens had no time to deal with Elizabeth Holmes' scam, letting her to suck their money for many years. Their main headache seem to be niggers, which cause much more losses.

6. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked bixnood_cryptologist:

Paddyroller (3 Days Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,405 Thanks in 1,059 Posts

Something has to change in this country, otherwise all is lost.
    I've been on the anti-nigger websites for over 10 years now and similar statements and the same crucial questions always arise among the members. The sad truth is that nothing will get done. Will there be a change? The only change I can foresee is that the small minority of Nigger-realists will eventually move away from nigger plagued cities. But as long as the government and media are in control of worshipping and supporting niggers, this country will become like Brazil.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12