User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 456781116212656 ... LastLast

Thread: Khloe & Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Bruce Jenner & Lamar Odom thread 

PCT

Coal Burner Khloe & Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Bruce Jenner & Lamar Odom thread

Mattel is pissed off about it. Mattel says that the idea isn't even funny even joking about it, and will boycott any Koaldashian shit should they proceed to even pass as a Barbie line. Last I checked, Barbie's White.

http://newsone.com/entertainment/rut...-barbie-dolls/

Comes with accessories such as dildos, money, condoms, and Herpes certificate

2. The Following 13 Chimpmaniacs Thanked PCT:

Bat Fairy (06-01-2015),DrCoonHater (01-31-2016),KeeptheChange (11-21-2015),Maker (12-08-2015),Mr. Coontastic (02-27-2016),Niggcessary_Roughness (07-09-2015),PaulInFl (10-15-2015),PumpkinJunk (02-10-2016),spookook (05-22-2016),Top water JIG (02-17-2016),Ulfhednar (03-14-2017),White Knight (07-12-2016),Woden (04-28-2015)

germaniajim

more famous people for being famous, another american travesty of epic nigproportions.

germaniajim

I thought each of them were already in another affair and were each in love with someone else, Themselves. Never have two more egotistical, self centred and selfishly morose people have ever breathed air. A koon and his whore, who friggin cares, We all know the end that awaits her and he could kill her and the nigger lovers wouldnt fault him one bit.

WhitePride

Kim K has a big fat ass all niggers would luv. She'll probably die soon from HIV. All those kardashian sluts are nigger sluts of the worst sort. Im glad my parents raised me better than theirs did so i never disgrace myself the way they all do.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,246 Thanks in 9,791 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    How about a reality show in which this herd of whores is dumped into the middle of, say, Haiti? All the niggers they could ever want.
    I'd pay to see that.

The Prison Warden

We will not be denied our rights and civil liberties. Freedom expression is our right under the constitution of the United States.
    I am not a racist. I am a realist. Welcome to the reality.

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,622 Thanks in 1,619 Posts

Koonye and Koal-dashian need a kaption

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	original.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	4743

Isn't my boa just absolutely fabulous?!!!

8. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked MajiksVirus:

germaniajim

What? does she have a zipper in the back instead of the front?
    where in the heck did u get that picture is what I want to know?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	at best kim koon.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	4747

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Oh look. Kayne being a nigger. How quaint.

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,202 Thanks in 1,935 Posts

Originally Posted by Weyoun View Post
    Oh look. Kayne being a nigger. How quaint.
    Just what I was thinking. Where's a cattle prod when you need one?

12. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Maveth:

Weyoun (04-30-2012)

Blue gums

Looks like the nigger is trying to f*** her in public. This is a publicity stunt on her part. You can tell by looking at her face that she doesn't want to be there with that filthy nigger. It's no different than her fake marriage. She's just lowered herself even more by using a nigger to gain attention and make a spectacle. This sets a poor example for other young girls as they will now think its cool and okay to run around niggers. Someone should have reported the monkey for indecent exposure.

Blue gums

Apparently her ex husband is also part coon so she must have a thing for nigger ****.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,627 Thanks in 2,826 Posts

Its all about the muh dik with niggers.

NIGGERS MAKE ME SICK!

Rabid Coon

Nicole Brown Simpson, come on down!!!

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 43,645 Thanks in 17,119 Posts

[QUOTE=MajiksVirus;47321][ATTACH]4743[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

[B][SIZE=6]Used pussy! get your used pussy here! and that kardashian whore is for sale also![/SIZE] [/B]

Niggers are the fart on which the debauchery of liberalism wafts

Twice, in the history of humans there was a want for the nigger; once we wanted them as slaves, now we want them gone.

Never in recorded history, un-recorded history or in rumors of history has the introduction of the nigger resulted in a positive outcome.

18. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked LIVERLIPPER:

MajiksVirus (05-01-2012)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

We all know what really happened. It wasn't some wardrobe malfunction, she was suckin dat muh-dik and he got caught with it's pants down. To hell with the kuntdashions and their nigger loving ways . I'm sick and tired of seeing this bitch. Besides what nigger has this coal burning gold digger hadn't tried to f*ck yet.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 25,586 Thanks in 9,294 Posts

It's about time for the nigger to OJ the bitch.

Blue gums

[QUOTE=ALLERGIC REACTION;44412]To be honest I never knew who these skanks where until I read about them here. I do not watch TV shows but I do watch some movies and do not read gossip rags. I suppose I live in a type of cave compared to some people.[/QUOTE]

You're not the only one. I didn't know who they were either until about a year ago. I stopped watching tv for the most part about ten years ago. The rare times I do watch tv its almost always tv land because they have older shows that are worth watching.

[QUOTE=Nazi Princess;44437]I can't tell one cunt sister from the other... but that's not important, what's important is figuring out what went wrong in our society over the past 25 years or so, that now makes it perfectly acceptable to put coalburners (and niggers in general) up on a pedestal, then give them their own tv show and endorsements, for young impressible human children to watch and even worship.
    TV (2nd to liberal teachers) are the two biggest ways to brainwash human children.[/QUOTE]

I'm ashamed they are a part of my generation. I'm not sure we can put all the blame on them though as brainwashing and nigger glorification were already well underway by the time I was a child. They spoon fed us that garbage in school.

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by ALLERGIC REACTION View Post
    To be honest I never knew who these skanks where until I read about them here. I do not watch TV shows but I do watch some movies and do not read gossip rags. I suppose I live in a type of cave compared to some people.
    You and me both, brother.

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    How about a reality show in which this herd of whores is dumped into the middle of, say, Haiti? All the niggers they could ever want.
    Beautiful! I'll just send a note right along to E! and other cable networks and see if they bite...

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Iratedubliner View Post
    You're not alone mate, I'd never heard of her before. I only watch history or science shows on certain channels. But I've noticed even those are starting to put a token nigger in. I mean fs how many nigger scientists are there ! More pc bullshit.
    That reminds me...I was watching a show in the wee hours this morning on our Solar System -- and it had a nigger "astrophysicist" as it's host/narrator.

OMG. Are you kidding me? The guy sounded like an idiot reading from a script (just like another nigger we all know of...)

Mr Bootkick D Nigr III

I can smell the diseases Emanating from that pathetic excuse of flesh! And I'm Referring to the Traitor!

Mr Bootkick D Nigr III

Originally Posted by Anti-Nigger View Post
    It's about time for the nigger to OJ the bitch.

Her father is rolling in his grave cursing the day he defended OJ and being cursed with such vile daughters. Or maybe he is in pure nirvana for his offspring defending such diversity.

Administrator
    Head Zoo Curator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 233,115 Thanks in 61,857 Posts

Originally Posted by Blue gums View Post
    Looks like the nigger is trying to f*** her in public.
    The muh diking was in the hooptie and Kuntdashian's muh dik is pulling its pants back up. And remember:

Saggin spelled backasswards is niggaS.

"We will NOT be silenced !!!"
    "United We Stand Divided We Fall !!!"
    "If you can not be famous be infamous !!!"
    "There will be NO retreat, compromise or surrender !!!"
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me !!!"

28. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked TattooedRedHead:

coontrap

You know I don't even own a TV anymore, I gave up owning one back in 2008 when a nigger took it from me (but that buck paid a hefty price of disfiguration), and have often thought about buying another one and getting satellite out here in the NFZ, but if this is all that I will be paying $100+ every month then I think that I am just going to say to hell with that and just keep on going pighunting instead. You know it is sad that alot of hogs have the likeness of many niggers in their faces, but I help them get out of their hellhole of looking like a nigger and on to their next life-hopefully by being harvested by a hunter, their sins are forgiven by the Almighty and their souls are given a different body maybe as a snaggletoothed cocksucking mudshark that has a nervous twitch and just may bite off many a muh dik from these nigger beasts thus preventing a few rapes of humans.

germaniajim

Kim Koondashian named hottest coal burner in the world

I thought that award was just given to Beyoncoon or whatever niggress looks like her? Oh well, I guess like niggers, they make em up as they go along, much like their own history.(ROFL) So, Koon Kardashian is supposed to be the hottest whatever slut in da world according to Skank magazine, I mean ZOO magazine, same thing.

[url]http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferson/kim-kardashian-named-hottest-woman-in-the-world-by[/url]

[ATTACH]6257[/ATTACH]

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails koon skank.jpg  

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 43,645 Thanks in 17,119 Posts

skankarific!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 456781116212656 ... LastLast