User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Amusing Day! 

TheGamesGroidsPlay

ROFLOL Smile My Amusing Day!

I have lurked here for a very long time and never joined or posted...until now! Something happened a few hours ago that I absolutely must share. First, a quick backstory; I have traveled the world extensively and one place I love to visit is El Salvador. A beautiful country with a great and friendly culture chock full of wonderful people. Where I currently live (central US state) there is a great El Salvadoran restaurant just up the road and I eat there on a regular basis and 100% authenic, best place for El Salvadoran food this side of the border.

Now in this particular area of this particular city there is mostly humans that reside here. However, sadly, the local "wildlife" has as of late been venturing further and further from their preserve on the other side of the city. This is due, enlarge from the new coddler/panderer police chief. Such was the case a few hours ago. As I was sitting down enjoying my papusas (a delicious cheese stuffed tortilla) dunked in "burn your lips off" El Salvadoran hot sauce, I heard a bit of commotion coming from my side. I looked up to see some grotesque 500lbs sheboon ooking something about its order being wrong or taking too much time, or something. It is hard to understand half the things these animals say when they attempt to imitate human speech patterns. Anyway, its waiter, who is also the owner I know well, walks by table headed to the kitchen. Under his breath but still very audible I here him say "chardo chuco dundo!" I start laughing and smile at him as he walks by. He stops and looks at me wide-eyed and turns white as a sheet and asks, "you understood what I said?" I nod at him and said yup! He looks at me and says, "I am so sorry, I didn't mean that!" I told him in Spanish "yes you did and I totally agree with you, just kick the nasty animals out!" His demeanor suddenly changed and he started laughing as he walked back to the kitchen. So what did he say? in El Salvadoran slang, chardo chuco dundo is loosely translated to "Dirty Stupid Nigger".

So today I learned that apparently, everyone hates niggers and every language has a way to express it, coincidence? I think not!

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,434 Thanks in 1,513 Posts

ROFLOL Smile

Hatred of nigger beasts is a universal human trait ! Truly it is what unites us !

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 59,036 Thanks in 14,478 Posts

You are definitely in the right place, and your El Salvadoran amigo would be welcome as well.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,556 Thanks in 4,162 Posts

"The only thing worse than a police state is a nigger state."

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 103,386 Thanks in 30,475 Posts

Excellent

Niggers are parasites. They can only take or steal. Without a host, they perish.

On its knees is a nigger's proper place.

Christina Eilman.
    Colton Gleason. Emma Beth Warmberodt. Anthony Reyes Figueroa.
    Delbert "Shorty" Belton. Connor Verkerke. Savannah Walker.

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 43,644 Thanks in 17,119 Posts

Little else inspires hate like a dirty stinking nigger.

Niggers are the fart on which the debauchery of liberalism wafts

Twice, in the history of humans there was a want for the nigger; once we wanted them as slaves, now we want them gone.

Never in recorded history, un-recorded history or in rumors of history has the introduction of the nigger resulted in a positive outcome.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,483 Thanks in 1,369 Posts

Niggers always ook dat da ebil yt debil hates us poor niggers. We have many different races here on CM. Everybody hates niggers even niggers!

FUCKING [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] NIGGERS

RUIN EVERTHING!!

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,213 Thanks in 1,728 Posts

Very True! Sign up and have fun letting us know more. You will enjoy it for sure.

Guest Poster

I had the same sort of experience in an Indian restaurant. A nigger was doing what niggers usually do. This one was ooking and eeking about how da buffet should be haff da price it was and how its beer wuzn't cold enough and it should get a free one to make up for it. Of course, its attempts were for nothing as no one would give into it. I was with an Indian friend and one of the waiters stomped by our table pretty well pissed off by the nigger and was heard to say, "Baadmash Kaalu!!" which I was told meant "black troublemaker." Then, another waiter who's a friend of the Indian guy I was with came up to our table and a conversation began about the nigger. Bottom line was the waiter said the entire staff hates when a nigger knuckle drags into the restaurant because they always complain, always want free extras or try to get the meal comped or at reduced price. He told of how one nigger sow was in the restaurant screeching one day about how Indian cuisine was really invented by niggers and she should get her food fo' free 'cause dem Indians done stoled da recipes from Africans. He called niggers "bunders" which translates as "monkeys." lol.

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 227 Thanks in 82 Posts

Everybody sane quickly learns to hate the spooks. They are nothing but trouble.

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 8,903 Thanks in 3,028 Posts

chardo chuco dundo! I don't speak Spanish fluently, but I like useful phrases that translate to "dirty stupid nigger."

whY-tAy

My amusing Day.

lt's about 20 years ago. My mom and I are driving up the road...she's the one driving ( tee-hee-hee...) soooo, we're going northbound on the road and come across this bridge and just beyond the end of the bridge the road dips. This is mid-spring - lots of rain - the dip in the road is full of water. There's this buck-niggeR there, standing up on the sidewalk, soaked from the knees down due to the car in front of us. And he's laughing and giggling and cackling... Anyways, my mom nudges a little bit closer, over to the curb and I see this wall of water appear, slightly tilted off to the right just a little bit. And this niggeR ? - disappears. ( I can only guess : she knew the roadway better than I figured she did ? ) But she continues driving down the road, just as free and easy and as nonchalant as you please and she then kind of slightly turns, with merely the slightest grin on her face and briefly glances over at me and she says, "That oughta' help wash the smile off that fu¢kin' dirty niggeR's face, don't ya' think."

And no, she did NOT put it to me by inflecting with a tone as of asking a question.

All the same, that experience made my week. And l'd swear to god, I cracked a couple of ribs that day in her car.

I could not stop laughing - that was one of the funniest things my mom ever did !!!!!
    And I miss her niggeR humor.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)