User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When niggers attack a model exposition model, train, sheboon, niglets, NYC

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12 Thanks in 2 Posts

When niggers attack a model exposition

This is my first post so bear with any inconsistencies. This is a hilarious story of TNB in NYC.

I was in NYC at a model train exposition (I know, pretty obscure) and I was just talking to a lot of the older railroad guys, all of whom were humans. It was just a grand old time, and therefore something had to go wrong. I heard the "ook ook eek eek" in the distance, and instantly knew what I was dealing with. Then, it approaches...

A 400, maybe 500 pound lard-ass sheboon comes sauntering into the exposition. What made it worse was that there were a dozen or so niglets that came running in behind it (typical). I instantly thought "oh crap, here we go" and a lot of the older railroad and engineering guys had grim looks on their faces. Nigzilla sits down on a chair and the niglets all break formation and go running everywhere. It was fine for the first two minutes apart from the unnerving stink, but then the TNB started. A niglet grabs a $400 locomotive and pulls it right off the tracks. You're not allowed to touch the displays of course. One of the guys running the displays yells over at the niglet to not touch it. Of course, the sow does absolutely nothing, just stares at her phone. One of the other niglets then stuck its finger up its nose in a disgusting fashion, and then wiped it all over the glass. Another niglet later reached over the display and grabbed the model water tower, ripped it up, then threw it. The place was a mad house, many hundreds of dollars in damage to the trains and scenery and of course, the smell.

I will never ever forget what an enlightening experience this was to the nature of the nigger.

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,348 Thanks in 2,478 Posts

Wherever niggers go destruction is sure to follow.

All niggers are created equally worthless.

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12 Thanks in 2 Posts

"Wherever niggers go destruction is sure to follow."

If only there could be a "NO NIGGERS ALLOWED" sign on the door.

Chiggun Nuggus

The only way to clean nigglet boogers off of a glass display is with several gallons of gasoline and a match then seal the remains in concrete and dump in the ocean.

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,535 Thanks in 467 Posts

Not allowing niggers to destroy/pillage/murder/rape? Dat beez rayciss! You have to smile and give them a pat on the head while they're at it too, just to be sure you're in the clear!

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,337 Thanks in 324 Posts

What are niggers doing at a model train expo.

Niggers. Can’t live with them, can’t live with them.

Non N-Person

[QUOTE=feral;1157726]What are niggers doing at a model train expo.[/QUOTE]

To do what niggers always do at human gatherings, ruin it for humans.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 26,203 Thanks in 9,423 Posts

I'm surprised the shit beasts didn't steal everything that wasn't nailed down!!!

Joel Coddler Harris

Shitskins, especially nigglets/teenapers see something beautiful made by humans and their first and only simian instinct is to fucking destroy it out of pure chimp spite and jealousy that the best they can manage is a tractor tyre on a rope lashed to a branch.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)